• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
For the channel, I've been playing Ocarina of Time and Super Smash Brothers Wii U.

For leisure, the last game that I played was Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Very glad that I decided to pick up this title, it's a lot of fun. :D

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I'm currently playing GTA V Online(PC) , Dragon Age: Inquisition Multiplayer(PC) & Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer(PC).

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Just started playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on the Wii. And I'm stuck on the 4th chapter of the game. Either this is a ridiculously hard game, or I'm a complete and total idiot. Probably both.

Also playing Smash 4, Project M, Xenoblade Chronicles, Bravely Default and Mario Kart Wii.

Years
What was supposed to be a few minutes of messing around in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town turned into me playing through two seasons and still going, so I guess I can add that to the games that I'm currently playing.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Started Child of Light a few days back, and played a couple hours of it. It's neat thus far! I aim to beat it before the month is out, which apparently shouldn't be too hard.

That's on top of some Rumble, MH4:U and the weekly 'keep my villagers from leaving' playing of AC. :V (And a couple hours of the Splatoon demos over the weekend).

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Been trying to marathon Sons of Anarchy this week so haven't been playing much. The only thing I've been playing is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and some LoL.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Been trying to marathon Sons of Anarchy this week so haven't been playing much. The only thing I've been playing is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and some LoL.

Is Advanced Warfare any good? I've been on the fence for awhile now whether I should buy it or not, considering I'm pretty sure the price of it has dropped significantly at this point.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Is Advanced Warfare any good? I've been on the fence for awhile now whether I should buy it or not, considering I'm pretty sure the price of it has dropped significantly at this point.

Oh yeah, I've been playing the games since World at War and I think it's worth it. I like it, my brother likes it a lot of my friends like it. It's not as good as Modern Warfare 2 or 3 but it's still a really fun game. I actually like that you can use the jetpack, and I don't find it cheap at all. I got it for free, and I rarely buy games but I would consider buying this for $40 or so. If you get it I would say we could play together, but I know you have an Xbox One so there's no chance of that. :p

Bay

Years
Mentioned earlier in the 30 Day Video Music Challenge that I've been playing Lost Odyssey (XBox 360, 2008). I didn't get the chance to play it back when it was first released as that time I was busy with university, writing, and other real life stuff, so my dad was playing that game while I focused on my studies haha. He only recently lend me his XBox 360 a few weeks ago. Decided on that game as I feel like playing another fantasy setting and most of my tv shows are on summer hiatuses now.

At the moment I'm halfway through Disc 2 and recently finished going through the Black Cave. Oh man, hated the pitfalls. x_x I think I'll be able to finish that disc on the weekend.

Besides Lost Odyssey I've also been playing Animal Crossing at least a few minutes each day. Got a couple projects going on and had been doing part-time work in the coffee shop, haha.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Etrian Mystery Dungeon - Postgame dungeon fun. D.O.E grinding. Very thrilling.

Dungeon Fighter Online - Been slacking on this for the last couple of weeks. So, just been modestly trying to get my Peacemaker to level 80.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been replaying Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness the past week or so. Probably going to finish up within a couple of hours or tomorrow before I head to work. Child of Light is next on the list! I've also been playing some French Pokemon Silver when I get the chance, which is the little team in my sig. I should probably get to playing that more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back