• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Pokémon is better?

Years
I'm playing a Pokémon ruby hacked rom, where they are virtually unaltered, and I have a Squirtle, Mantine and Shellder and I want to know which is a better option for a team out of Blastoise, Mantine or Cloyster, BTW I also have a Feebas and Magikarp.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
use blastoise or cloyster. blastoise has decent attacking stats and excellent mixed defenses while clamster has moves such as spikes, ice beam and explosion to take out any pokemon who doesn't resist it. beware of its low special defense though

gyara can't abuse his 125 attack that well in this game due to water-type attacks being special; milo is outclassed by blastoise and there are better flying-types out there than mantine.

Back