• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Replaying Pokemon X, but also Skyrim. Always playing Skyrim. Once I get my PC (six days!) I'll probably just be playing Skullgirls and Skyrim.

Years
Started up Metroid Prime 2: Echoes again, I was in the Bog right before the Boost Ball Guardian when I left off and now I'm looking for the grappling hook to get the bog's final dark temple key.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Can't decide what to play next on my Vita. Danganronpa 2 isn't holding my interest, so I'm considering diving back into Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy or (heaven help me) Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment. There's also Lost Dimension, which came yesterday, but I'm not sure I'm in the mood for that just yet...I kinda wanna get Shovel Knight.
You should play Dangan 2 soon considering Another Episode is coming out very soon :D

And play SAO so you can import your save to PS4 =) (So far, the only glitched trophy on the EU version is the Debug Complete and that one was obtainable by a few users so... you can give it a shot ;))

pkmin3033

You should play Dangan 2 soon considering Another Episode is coming out very soon :D

And play SAO so you can import your save to PS4 =) (So far, the only glitched trophy on the EU version is the Debug Complete and that one was obtainable by a few users so... you can give it a shot ;))

This is actually what I'm doing...and the whole reason I picked up DR2 again in the first place! I doubt I'll finish it before Friday (well, I might finish the story, but I doubt I'll get the plat) but I'll see how far I go. xD

I started again on SAO, since I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be doing, which might have been a bad idea, because now I can't remember what I did to get decent gear early on and everything is trashing me, aha. I remember now why I stopped playing a year ago or so...

In other news, I finished my nightmare playthrough in Inquisition - although I forgot to finish the final mission so whilst I got the difficulty trophies I didn't get the one for actually finishing the game, haha - and I've started again...Archer Rogue again because it was just so much fun last time, and I'm just going to do EVERYTHING this time around for the plat. Then I'll play the PS4 version and do it all again.

Giblie

Gible Lover
Years
Haven't been playing much Pokemon lately, but still love the games. Been currently addicted to Final Fantasy XIV. Can't stop playing it! Love it a lot! Been playing for about 2 months now.

...Wow haven't been to this website in awhile...

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Got to 20th Prestige in MW3! I'm now working on getting to Grand Master Prestige in Advanced Warfare! Currently Prestige 3 Level 29!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'm playing Batman: Arkham City while waiting for WB to decide to fix the absolutely broken PC port of Arkham Knight, which I got free with my GPU upgrade earlier this year. I'd planned to play it anyway, but decided I didn't have to rush when I saw the debacle at AK's release.

Also slowly working my way through Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. I didn't finish playing through the series in time for MGSV, but hopefully I can plow my way through this game so I can get there before too long. Not really a fan of the mission-based structure of PW or the gameplay in general, which seems really clunky.

And finally, I've started The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Not usually a fan of fantasy-based WRPGs, but I'm enjoying my time with this one so far. Hopefully I stick with it.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Halo 4. Testing out my new C.T.-themed loadout to go with my upcoming new username. Trying to mainly use the Magnum in Team Slayer is tough, yo.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Alright so lately i've been CRUSHING the Kingdom Hearts series. Having never played a single KH game before, I ended up buying the 1.5 and 2.5 remixes and playing all the games (in release order(including the cutscene movies))

Now I'm playing Dream Drop Distance on 3ds and I'm soooo in love with the series right now. Goddamn

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Alright so lately i've been CRUSHING the Kingdom Hearts series. Having never played a single KH game before, I ended up buying the 1.5 and 2.5 remixes and playing all the games (in release order(including the cutscene movies))

Now I'm playing Dream Drop Distance on 3ds and I'm soooo in love with the series right now. Goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back