• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
WackyTurtle, was this game made in RPGM XP or 2003? Those games are able to run on Android, but they need a special folder or source in order to emulate them. Can you do some research about it, cause I really want to play this on Android, since I don't like playing Pokémon games on my PC.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Legends of the Arena: Update 1.2

CHAPTER 6: FLORA AND FAUNA

It's that time again guys! Sorry for the long wait - rest assured, I spent plenty of time polishing this chapter to a mirror sheen.

NEW AREAS:

• Route 20
  • Sunstone Village
  • Route 21
  • Peppermint Mountain
  • Route 11 (NOTE: This is where the demo ends)

NEW FEATURES:

• A new part of the main storyline, involving cultists, a famous TV biologists who narrates his own life, dinosaur fanatics and a legendary Dragon-type trainer...
  • An amusing sidequest involving stoners and a hallucinogenic plant
  • Access to new items, TMs and HM02 - Fly

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD LINK:

MAIN: Mediafire
MIRROR: TBA

Let me know if you find any bugs or errors in the comments below. Thanks for downloading, and please enjoy!

Nice.
Gonna try it later, got some Omicron and Rejuvenation fo finish.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
Can't wait to try out the new Demo!! I've played through the previous versions a couple of times and i would love to continue those games with the new demo, is there a way to do that? I'm playing the games on my Mac through wineskin winery, and it doesn't seem to accept the copied saved game data's that i've moved to the new demo.. Is there a way to make this work?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 11, 2020
Hyyyyyyyyype!

I've been a major fan of LotA for ages and it's great to see you've updated it. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 7, 2015
I am having a problem that I am sure is unintentional, but I do not know how to fix it.

I keep getting the sandstorm hazard when I am not in a sandstorm zone. It doesn't matter where I go, I keep getting it.

fff0f7e922fc7e0aa1c2cd2359397de0.png

5a8b12388d17c39bfccec6d4b2e7cb5c.png

Does anyone know what caused this or what I can do to fix it? Thank you.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
So I just started and I got Leafeon as my starter and I cant even beat the first battle because both his pokemon are super effect against grass. My question is does my pokemon still listen to me past level 20 at this point? Because it is level 20 now and I don't want to level it up if its just not gonna do what I say.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Hello WackyTurtle,

When will you go out the next Chapter ?

Best Rgds,

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hello WackyTurtle,

When will you go out the next Chapter ?

Best Rgds,

Hi slk95! This thread seems to have been quiet for a few months now :(.

Also, please don't make posts solely to ask for releases.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I beat Bryce in the first battle(Totally by luck shadow ball S.Def drop then shadow ball Critical hit ) and all that happened was bryce saying "let's pretend that didn't happen" what's up with that?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 25, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far. The only problem I'm having is the way the level jumps up in battles. Like my pokemon are barely 30 and Max has like a lvl 38 muk

Years
I really enjoyed your opening sequence! It was unique and had me hooked from the get go.

I am also a huge fan of the tournament setting and I wish more games incorporated it - like in the anime or BW2.

I really can't wait to see more of this game.

Years
Great game, great concept. I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I love the fact that the protagonist has a personality and actually speaks. Looking forward to its next release. Take your time WackyTurtle because a good game is never rushed. The maps and the music is very refreshing, definitely a good turnaround the basic pokemon 8 gym formula.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
hey, just wanted to say your game is very entertaining, a true joy to play. you did a stupendous job...thanks

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
The game is really fun to play.
At first i thought it very slow, but then i saw i was still playing 1.1 so tried the 1.2, here the animations do seem faster as does the hit confirmation.
I love the maps in this game and the mid route healing point is a very nice idea.
I would still suggest a speed up button, it's just a nice feature to have.
other than that, a very fun game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
Sucker Punch is bugged, a Haunter hit my Bronzor while using Iron Defense.

Back