• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
At butwal island there is a old man who is lying outside the pokemon centre saying heal ma pokemon. What should I do?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
I am loving this hack but I downloaded the beta 10 from another site .So I didn't get the word document containing the evolution , places etc. Can someone direct me to the word document

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
idk what happened it all started when in derp herp episode when am inside the cave to rescue the fat guy but every battle with the derps wasnt them actually but everytime another random people 9 camper, surfer, twins etc) and all with low level like 22 and 30s then after that i cant continue i entered enteis cave but i cant interact with him and if i go away and continue i get to an island i go up and there is a glitch that is see i cant go on
ur awesome dude dont give a **** about those **** nagging u

Last edited by a moderator:

johnyboy169

People that actually have been patient about this game shouldnt be punished for other people complaining if it was the whole community or a large group understandable it is fustrating having your work tarnished or belittle especially when you put alot of work into a hack congrats on your new job atleast your moving forward.

I suggest that people should lay off Aethestode in the future it clearly doesn't take much to wind him up and that will only delay this hack from getting finished even further. Take your time bro don't listen to the complainers trying to get a reaction out of you.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 19, 2018
hi, can anyone giff me the list of pokemons that have megaevolutions in this game? thanks :D

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
I suggest that people should lay off Aethestode in the future it clearly doesn't take much to wind him up and that will only delay this hack from getting finished even further. Take your time bro don't listen to the complainers trying to get a reaction out of you.

Maybe your right but i wasnt the one putting pressure on Aethestode or complaining try going back to original post from Optimus1234. I only commend and highly praise his work n hope for a positive front for this community. Many people praise his work some people may slander it. If he punishes us for criticism so be it like you i have patience because in the end we dont have a choice lol.

johnyboy169

Maybe your right but i wasnt the one putting pressure on Aethestode or complaining try going back to original post from Optimus1234. I only commend and highly praise his work n hope for a positive front for this community. Many people praise his work some people may slander it. If he punishes us for criticism so be it like you i have patience because in the end we dont have a choice lol.

I know you wasn't and I agree with your point it is unfair that people like us are getting punished for the few people that are always complaining. (often about something pointless) I also think he has done amazing well with this hack (especially considering what he has been through recently). Yeah I'm just going to wait until a completed version is released as I can't bring myself to play a game that isn't finished lol saying that judging by what people are saying about this hack and what I have seen I am really looking to playing this ^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
sorry for bothering but can someone give me a savestate or a save file of them after the orange league or even before it directly i dont mind finished it again cuz my game crashed plz and thank u

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

Playing beta 9.1 here, i finished the main saga. I noticed in youtube playthroughs after the main story Prof. Oak is supposed to ask me "how it feels to be the new champion" and give the orange ticket, but when I talk to him after the indigo plateau part and the epilogue, he just says he sees great things ahead of me (as if i never became the new champion :( ), and does not give me any ticket. Could it be that I missed a crucial thing?

I think I did most of the bonus stuff too. I noticed the sandstorm in Cerulean is still raging, does that have sth to do with it? (already done the mewtwo and the cerulean monster events)

Hope someone can help me out with this, it's a great hack :)

edit: read about the glitch, restarted in 10c, looking even better

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Does anyone knows where is tm earthquake? Still looking for it but couldnt find it.

Years
At butwal island there is a old man who is lying outside the pokemon centre saying heal ma pokemon. What should I do?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Hey is anyone else having a problem giving pikachu a nickname after capturing it? for some reason it doesn't give me an option.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 8, 2015
HELP!!! i dont know where to go from after the sinking of Citron island? is that the end of beta 9 or is there more, if there is more please tell me where to go?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Is it a glitch or is pikachu supposed to have speed boost? Also is it supposed to not have volt tackle like it used to? And I can't nickname it either. Glitch?

Back