• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

New Gameboy?

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Yeah, that would be nice Arwen but what wouldn't would be the price...
But anyway that's not the thing I saw! It sorta has the shape of a GBA but it's fatter down the bottom then a GBA and it has about a 3 and a half cm screen... I really wish I could show you guys...but I reckon it's something Sony hasn't released yet and a stupid person put it on thier website so lot's of people would go there... It was on kind of side veiw so you couldn't see the buttons...but if I find it I promise I will post it here!

~HORN!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I guess they changed the model for the PSP, and wow it does look alot like the SP I just can't wait till it comes out and find out how it sells.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
[The picture Arcanine provided is not the real PSP go to my link on my previous post to see the real on and it does not look anything like a gameboy advance sp. :laugh:

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
It dosen't look that much like a GBA...the GBA's shape is slightly differrent...but anyway does anyone think they'll get the PSP? I don't know myself though...

~HORN!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well what im saying is, like the GBA the screen is in the middle of the system and the shape is about the same.
pspconcept_110403_small2.jpg

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Arcanine said:
Well what im saying is, like the GBA the screen is in the middle of the system and the shape is about the same.
pspconcept_110403_small2.jpg

Yeah I agree with ya there...I reckon the PSP looks better then the GBA though, cause it has a bigger screen... I doubt I'll be getting it if it's more then $200 (Aus that is).

~HORN!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
I really hope that's not the final design for the control scheme for the PSP:P. I mean, how in the world will I be able to play action packed games with that kind of control pad??? It look a bit too flat if you ask me.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Yeah, the buttons should be less flat but the shapes okay... It's probalbly the final design because I didn't think Sony ever showes the public other stuff.

~HORN!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I dont think it is the final design of the Sony PSP. Most new systems and games gets out every year at the E3 conference before any where. Thats where thay will have there final design (if that one up there is not it).

Back