• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolored tiles using original FR Palettes.

AramRH

Well, im RomHacker
Years
Hi guys!

Well the other day i just tried to replace the original pokemon FR tiles by new tiles, but without replacing the original palettes of the game, just for see how it looks. Im not going to use it so i post them here, for public use. Oh, i forgot to say that the tiles are not mine, i just recolored them, if you want to use them, give credits to the creator, and to me if you want :D.

There is a Tree: (Credits to FM)
6852.png

This is the original tree:
6857.png

New grass: (Credits to FM too)
6853.png

Original grass:
6858.png

House: (This one was so hard to recolor OMG) (Credits to TheRedEx)
6854.png

Original house:
6859.png

Lab: (Credits to TheRedEx)
6855.png

Original Lab:
6860.png

You can insert the lab in the secondary tileset perfectly, just open it with paint, select it and put it into your tileset, no need to divide it into little blocks xD, it is using the palette 9.

Well, and when you insert it all it will look like this: (Palette town remake lel)
6856.png

I know that the tiles are not perfect but at least you dont lose the fire red essence :D, thank you guys for reading this, hope u like it!

Last edited:
Back