• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I had exactly the same problem after patching manually, that I stuck on white screen. It only worked with the .gba-Version of 4.5.3 which was uploaded on pokemonashgray.com.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
??????

I dont have any problem so????

For my work all normal on windows - never have witch last patcher problem and i use always my old backup FR 1.0 rom from DVD from years ago backup rom

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
+Zen
speaking of gbc, zen do you know where i could find a gbc rom of No Game No Life? as in a gbc rom from the anime No game No Life?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2016
hey guys, after i complete the pokemon movie event, i take a warp to pallet town, but the xanadu event didnt trigger to me, ash mother didnt give me fertilizer quest, so what can i do to trigger that?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Will it add a virus to my computer if I download it? Just wondering xD

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Yeeeeees if u download or PLAY game u will need to by new pc /smartphon etc u downloading on it file becouse will explode

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 20, 2016
@metapod23 This is the first hacked version I played, and it was a fantastic experience. Nintendo should hire you man :)

I've completed 4.5.3, but is there a way to get back to Kanto? I want to catch pokemon while I'm waiting for the next patch to come out.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Normal u cant - propoble when orange island will by completed all event will by (Becouse in anime Ash back)

U can use cheats to back to Kento

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2016
Hello, my english is not so Good cause im from germany:)
I Do the mewtwo event but ashs mum dont speak to me if i teleport home, the next event or quest dont start, why is it so and what can i Do?!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2016
hey guys, after i complete the pokemon movie event, i take a warp to pallet town, but the xanadu event didnt trigger to me, ash mother didnt give me fertilizer quest, so what can i do to trigger that?

This i have too...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 20, 2016
Normal u cant - propoble when orange island will by completed all event will by (Becouse in anime Ash back)

U can use cheats to back to Kento

Okay, thanks man. I can't wait for the next patch to come out!

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
Hi guys,
Just downloaded the latest patch and got up to Lorelei, I had the first battle with the trainer and the Charizard cut scene came up (everything went fine), went to the battle stadium she said she would be in (that was also fine), finally went to meet her in her house and the game glitched. It freezes at the house and the text on the bottom says Qa'f and I cannot do anything. I have tried applying the patch over and over again and cannot seem to get anywhere for this event to take place. Has anybody else experienced this problem?? I am also finding it difficult to find roms that have not been removed from well known sites such as coolrooms.com due to copyright breaches. If somebody could link me with a place where I can re-download the rom then maybe I can try again but wouldn't see how the rom would matter much if I have lunar ISP and applied the patch on the rom as per the instructions. :S

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Played many times all beta and no have problem - rom u must dump from orginal game - no download support on forum :) sorry

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Almost 6 years since I first discovered this hack. I was 15 during that time I think. And now I am 22. How the time flies :/

Really hope to see it finished some day. but what we have at the moment is already fantastic; thank you for this wonderful adventure, metapod. Played through it several times - and I always enjoyed it. :)

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Maybe some time will end his work - also nice when he made for only test his Hack and tehn relesed and after some years hi updated version - played all beta from start and the best hack and beat retail version of all pokemon games :) . I was 21 when game was relesed now 28 :) and played last 4.5.3 - many times :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Hey everyone. I'm a new member, wish i was a member before, this forums seems well helpful!

But anyway, I have done the second movie event on orange islands (the lugia movie) and was wondering is that the end of the latest version of the game? or is my version out of date.

Would appreciate a few replies to confirm - thanks :)

Back