• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The PokéCommunity Pokkén Rankings Thread

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The PokéCommunity Pokkén Rankings Thread

We thought it'd be fun to have this, so here is the official ranking thread of PokéCommunity Pokkén players! I will be keeping track of match results and using that to rank all of our players. Only reported results for official PC Pokkén League matches and Tournament (threads with the azure "Tourney" prefix) matches will be used for the purposes of this thread. Keep in mind that the rankings in this thread are not the same as the ones in the actual game itself. I am keeping a couple of other statistics alongside the rankings on an Excel spreadsheet, so feel free to ask about those or any other questions you may have in regards to the rankings.​

Overall Rankings

Semblem_zpspdwupasx.png
S Rank (100 point minimum)

Aemblem_zpsoga6fu0o.png
A Rank (60 point minimum)

Bemblem_zps2pf4o6xp.png
B Rank (30 point minimum)

Cemblem_zpsbk543mpr.png
C Rank (10 point minimum)

D Rank (0 point minimum)
1) Spinosaurus
QC0JZ4H.png
- 6 pts, 6W/0L
2) Ky0greK1ing
QC0JZ4H.png
- 6 pts, 8W/2L
3) Nah
euu41dS.png
- 3 pts, 7W/5L
4) Drackos_Flare
euu41dS.png
- 1 pt, 3W/2L
5) SonicZ16
Xb4KmFg.png
- 0 pt, 2W/4L
6) Spoonette
SlbFmnz.png
- 0 pts, 1W/8L
7) CatmanDaTrainer
XyIt66a.png
- 0pts, 0W/5L
8) Obs1d1ankn1ght
Xb4KmFg.png
- 0 pts, 0W/0L

August 2016 Rankings
1) Ky0greK1ing
QC0JZ4H.png
- 0 pts, 0W/0L
2) Nah
euu41dS.png
- 0 pts, 0/0L
3) Spinosaurus
QC0JZ4H.png
- 0 pts, 0W/0L
4) CatmanDaTrainer
XyIt66a.png
- 0pts, 0W/0L
5) Spoonette
SlbFmnz.png
- 0 pts, 0W/0L
6) Obs1d1ankn1ght
Xb4KmFg.png
- 0 pts, 0W/0L
7) Drackos_Flare
euu41dS.png
- 0 pts, 0W/0L
8) SonicZ16
Xb4KmFg.png
- 0 pts, 0W/0L

Spoiler: Previous Months' Rankings

May 2016:
Spoiler:

June 2016:
Spoiler:

July 2016:
Spoiler:

Other Important Information

Spoiler: How the ranking system works

Everyone starts at D rank with 0 points. Winning sets/matches causes you to gain points, losing sets/matches will cause you to lose points. How many you gain/lose depends on the rank of your opponent, based off of who wins:
-Opponent is of same rank or lower: +/- 1 point
-Opponent is 1 rank higher/lower: +/- 2 points
-Opponent is 2 ranks higher/lower: +/- 3 points
-Opponent is 3 ranks higher/lower: +/- 4 points
-Opponent is 5 ranks higher/lower: +/- 5 points

For example, let's say a D ranked player beats an A ranked player. The D rank player will gain 4 points, while the A rank player will lose 4. If in this scenario the A rank player won, they would gain one point, and the D rank player would lose 1 point. It is also done by set and not by game, ie this best of 3 win only counts as 1 point for Spino and not 3.

There is a minimum amount of points needed to become a certain rank, noted next to each tier in the list above. Reaching that number of points will cause you to go up to that rank, but going below that number of points will cause you to go down in rank, obviously. You will also get an emblem if you reach each rank beyond D, and said emblems are displayed next to each rank above.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
So there's finally been some more matches being done, so rankings are updated a bit. Keep on fightin' people

Also, you'll notice that I've had little sprites for who everybody on the rankings mains and secondaries. If what I have displayed for you is incorrect or has changed, lemme know so I can fix it.

Back