• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Bronze 2.0

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
I can't find my old thread. (It's over a month old anyway) So I made a new one.

Ok, Pokemon Bronze version is a game that takes place in all of the previous riegons. It also has the new Pavvailion riegon. You play as Ash/Red. Also, near the end you will learn (In my oppinion) where Pokemon came from.

More will come shortly... (as soon as I rip a few screenshots)

Also, I really need help in 2 places!!!

1. Spriter: I need someone to turn my Character/Pokemon drawings into sprites.

2. Music Designer: I can't do this at all! I need someone who can design music for my riegon.

Actully anyone who would like to help is welcome too.

(Anyone who helps will be in the game's credits)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Hey, there ^_^ Sounds like this will be a good game, and if you want music help, try using some simple midi creaters like Hyperscore, you can make songs effortlessly with HS.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Phoenix316 said:
You want people to compose original music for you? Wow, that is asking a lot, good luck with that.

-_- I'd love to know how some people get these big teams for Fangame Projects.

Well one of the people from VG Music might of done it. But, I never got a reply.

Anyways, I can remix the music with Anvil Studio. That's how I made my gym music, but I can't design my own music. Not that I don't want to, but I don't have the music experience.

p.s. Rips will come soon!

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Mooshykris said:
-_- I'd love to know how some people get these big teams for Fangame Projects.
Usually, people see the work you have done already and if they like what they see, they may decide to offer they're services in their skilled area. Nobody starts off with a team of great spriters, music makers, unless they actually know them personally.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Yeah! 200-300 more!!! About 20 of which are legendarys! I migh name some new Pokemon Soon.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
20 new legendaries? Is that many really necessary?
The screens could use some spicing up at the moment. It's usually best not to use the wordart styles in MSWord in a Pokemon game, they don't really fit together.

Years
Wow 200-300? New pokemon counts usally aren't that high because you must worry about the sprites/new moves/etc. and it's usually hard to add new pokemon into any battle system.. Even the default.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Mooshykris said:
Yeah! 200-300 more!!! About 20 of which are legendarys! I migh name some new Pokemon Soon.

Don't promise more new pokemon than you produce. It is very hard to think up designs for them, let alone someone to spice up the final product.It's alot easier said than done, but before you can even promise 200-300 new pokemon, you need to start off with ideas for them and then find spriters which would be a very, very. hard task. If you're new to creating pokemon, I'd say an ideal amount would be 45-75 with 3 new starters, 1-8 legendaries, and the rest could be regular pokemon.
But anyhow, like I said before, you need to plan out your ideas first and I'd be glad to toss in a few of my own.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Ok to put it this way: Well, Me, Scott, Nicole and Brandon have more Pokemon than I can count. I was just making a guess. 150 or so. 20 Legendaries because, you'll see once you see the "Legend of Pokemon"

To Super Latios: Yes you can be a spriter. I will send some things for you to sprite. A

Also, on the legendary thing: Here is something to help.

5-The Superbirds: The Evolved forms of the 5 Legendary Birds.

4-Elemental Trio (Quad): These three Elemental Pokemon have a connection with a 4th one that will be explained later.

3-The Evil Trio: These Pokemon are mutated Pokemon created by the evil Team Pavvailion to do their bidding.

2-The "Suns" The two Pokemon who are said to control Hot and Cold. They are the stars of my Garnet and Terquoise versions.

2-The "Good-Bad Rivals": These Pokemon have been fighting for years. You must stop the bad one using the good one.

1-Mooshy: The "Prince of Pokemon" as legends say. He is the second most powerful pokemon on earth! You must catch him to continue the storyline.

1-Quatooshie: The "King of Pokemon". He is the evolved form of Mooshy. He is used in the final Battle.

Thats 18.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Hello again. (I'm not trying to double post. It hasn't had a reply in 2 days)

Ok, I have made some good progress on the first area OF THE GAME. I just need a Prof. Oak, Gary, and Scientist Characterset to finish it.

I will do more ripping in a few more minutes!

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Phoenix316 said:
I'm sure you can probably find those charsets in the Resource Thread.

XP ones? Actully, (If anyone ever replies to my question) I want to make my own Character and Tilesets.

Back