• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you want to spend the rest of your life?

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009

o-o What is the poll you ask? Well, the answer is simple of course! Where do you want to spend the rest of your life? Maybe you want to spend it wherever you are now, or who knows, maybe you want to spend the rest of your life. Well, whatever, just say it here! (Sorry if there was a poll like this already, I didn't see one) ~origin

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
I think I'd want to spend the rest of my life in a huge house in the alaskan wilderness in wolf territory. And I'd have a lot of animals, and a flat roof for a garden and an area for my pets :) And I'd own lots of land so nobody could litter on it or anything unless I said so (Which I wouldn't :P)

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
OMG, Tree-chan made a great poll! X3;;

I would live in my homestate of Massachusetts in a house of unique room styles, one where friends and family could fall in love with and play fun games. Yay! ^___^ I'd have a garden with beautiful flowers and a cement pond with koi fish. XP Eh, I'd bring my puppy also and kick out my ebil brother for visiting. >=3

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
I just know that I want to spend the rest of my life in a busy city >:3 ~origin

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I'd spend the rest of my life confined at my room... If I had the key, at least~ =\

Years
I would want to stay in a house in a place where there's lots of stuff to do. I really don't care where it is. XD

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Thats an easy question! ^^ I want to spend my life wherever my boyfriend is, and of course my horse has to be there as well ^_^

mvtm

Years
I dont know , but judging by my country situation , ill go to study in us in like 4 years, but to spend my life , i dont know i like my country

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Like Julia, I would like to live in a big bustling city, preferably New York. I'd hate to live on a farm, as I'd be so bored for the rest of my life, and I'd hate to live on an island, as nothing would really change and stuff. So... yeah, New York for me ^_^

Years
Pfft, umm, really, I wouldnt like to spend the rest of my life in one place. In fact, I would love to travel and spend the rest of my life doing so. But If I had to choose, I would be in Austrailian Outback, I would love that so much, sounds a bit far fetched though, doesnt it XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I'd like to live out in a big are of property, maybe some mountains and things, huge house, and perfect weather

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
NEW ZEALAND!! <3~~~ I want to go there so bad. XD It's such a beautiful place and everyone speaks english! XD So I'd fit in there perfectly. <3 I mainly want to live there because of the overall beauty of the landscape. ^^

~Kelsey

Back