• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Kiyoshi, remind me never to steal a pokemon egg. >_>

I'm getting so into character. XD;

But think about it, that's basically what he did. :P

I'll just think of it as a consolation prize

Like my Grandfather always used to say, "If you fail to catch a Spinarak because its shiny mother almost kills you, then trip over a hole in the ground and steal the egg within."

I never knew what he meant until now, thank you so much for that. <3

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Uhhhhhh.... I assume all the nurses are STILL Nurse Joy right? xDDDD That'd help with my post.

Oh well... Long live Nurse Joy! Can't have a Pokemon "Center" without her anyways. xD

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Of course they're Nurse Joy! What, you think they're going to create cloning technology and then not use it?

That took some willpower to advoid not stealing those plushies. XD;

OH AND BLIMEY I FORGOT:

The Inn is located in the basement of the Minor Wing for all you traveling trainers stuck in Cherrygrove! :3

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Of course they're Nurse Joy! What, you think they're going to create cloning technology and then not use it?

That took some willpower to advoid not stealing those plushies. XD;

OH AND BLIMEY I FORGOT:

The Inn is located in the basement of the Minor Wing for all you traveling trainers stuck in Cherrygrove! :3

LOL.... Cloning huh... didn't know it existed. X.X

Not enough! He managed to poke the Cleffa plushie. xD

Good... we will see if he needs a rest.

EDIT: I'm such an edit freak. X.X

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I'm an Edit Freak, too. XD;

Okay Nideous, Here are your updates:

Tyler's Pichu "Isadora" is now Level Seven!
Tyler's Pidgey "Cyclonis" is now Level Five!

Is it weird that I just noticed that both of Tyler's Pokemons' species start with the same letter?

Tyler is such a brat. XD;

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Roserade-

You watch the ball shake once.... twice.... three times.... ping!
Yes! You now have an energetic and healthy Spinnnnn- eh?

Why won't it....? It.... It's dead.

Like the leaves in the trees above it, the Spinarak, being not particularly strong or durable being still in the single digits level-wise, was charred until his skin burned away.... and then his arteries. Blood flow stopped, and all his organs failed.

Although you successfully captured the creature, the poor Pokemon has passed away.

:/

Oh the bright side (for you, at least), Chris' Magby "Firen" grew to Level Seven.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, so long as Cy doesn't make him upset, he won't see that side of him. :P

And that kind of sucks about the Spinarak. You've made me sad now. :(

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
It had a good life. After playing as Ambrose Flannigan and Witthoefft, I've definately seen the morbid nature of Pokemon battling.

That poor Spinarak, it was minding it own business when some prick comes along and assaults him. As it constantly tries to run away, his efforts are crushed when the trainer's Magby burns him alive. And this was all in the sake of enslaving that small spider if it had not died.

....I can't seem to not think of trainers are cruel bastards now. X3;

That's why Witthoefft is the perfect character in this RP for me! XD;

@Name7aken - No, just that perticular small portion witll be filled with burnt trees and black leaves; revealing the sky.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
And yet you steal an egg afterwards.

And that's why, if Team Plasma wasn't just a cover for Ghetsis's selfish goals and they weren't extremists striving Pokemon to have equality by making them essentially the dominant species, they'd probably have a good freaking point. XD;

And that's why we have the Representatives of Justice! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Hey now, Ivan has his ways of doing things. At least I didn't have some spider bbq.

Back