• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I hope there is like a meeting of that Pokémon and they find that they are brothers.....)
Maybe they find a shiny Riolu! Or they go into the Mystery Dungeon world! I would countinue on with the story now but my B'Day party starts soon.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Maybe they find a shiny Riolu! Or they go into the Mystery Dungeon world! I would countinue on with the story now but my B'Day party starts soon.
Oh, happy (late) birthday! I would have posted yesterday, but I had to do something else.

Here is a christmas themed question for the club!
If you could have anything Lucario/Riolu related for christmas, what would it be and why?
I'm not sure, but it would probably be a life sized Lucario figure or plushie that I could place somewhere in my room. :)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Happy late birthday as well! ^_^;
If you could have anything Lucario/Riolu related for christmas, what would it be and why?
The Lucario movie (DVD) :3

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

A real life Lucario and/or Riolu, naturally, what else?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Gender: I am a guy :P Activeness: as much as I can possibly be Pokemon Partner: Lucario Why: Lucario is my fav in 4th gen ever since I watch pokemon movie 8 "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
activeness: i'm socially awkward so i don't know how active i'll be :/ but i have been trying my best (:
pokemon partner: raiden the riolu <3 male. the third sprite please (:
why: great fan of the riolu-lucario duo ><
password: wave-guiding riolu

if you could have anything lucario/riolu related for christmas, what would it be and why?
plushies(: i love plushies >< preferably a riolu plushie. it sounds kind of dumb i know. ._.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
Activeness: I'll try to be as active as I can; I have no friends here. D:
Pokemon partner: Lucario - 1st sprite please. :D
Why: Lucario and Riolu are awesome - I made a Lucario banner and I'll show it once I reach 15 posts. :D
Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu

A Lucario or Riolu plush because they are so awesome. Either that or a keychain zipper charm whatever-they-are-called. :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Klave, ikaroschase and johnny18, your applications have been accepted!

if you could have anything lucario/riolu related for christmas, what would it be and why?
plushies(: i love plushies >< preferably a riolu plushie. it sounds kind of dumb i know. ._.
Not really. Your not the only one who likes plushies. I have one Lucario plushie and three Riolu plushies. ;)

I never really thought of wanting a real life Lucario and Riolu for Christmas. I should have thought of that. xD

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ riolu and lucario plushies. i begged my mom to get me one for christmas but she said its too childish (╥_╥)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ riolu and lucario plushies. i begged my mom to get me one for christmas but she said its too childish (╥_╥)
Aww. You should tell her to reconsider because nothing is too childish, especially if it's a Lucario or Riolu plushie! :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I would like a real lucario and/or Riolu

Years

Activeness: How active will you be in this group? As much as I can

Pokemon Partner: Both

Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Welcome Pokemon Lady!!!

Definitely a real Riolu or a real Lucario to help me. If that was not possible,I will get an animated Riolu and Lucario Plushie or Robot!!! I want to have it but I want the Robot or Plushie have the same fur/hair as Riolu or Lucario.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
I would buy one, but it would be so embarassing if my brothers or sisters saw it. o.o//

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Pokemon Lady, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club!

Well, since no one else decided to write anything else on the story topic, i'll continue it:
(Just to refresh the story, it was restarted by Pokemon Master N, and the story is being told from the perspective of a Riolu who is the main character, Luca's pokemon. They recieved mysterious stones from Luca's father, Richard and are on a journey to find out the secret behind them. Their first adventure takes them to Regi Town, a mining town.)
-------------
We arrived in Regi Town after a few hours of walking from our village. The town was a lot bigger than I expected! From the outside, it looks like a very small town with only a few houses, but once your actually inside, there is lots of activity going on everywhere!

"Wow! So this is Regi Town! It's a lot different from what I thought it would be!" Luca said

"Remember, we need to find more information about the shards we were given." I quickly replied.

"Yeah I know. Let's see..." Luca looked at a billboard that had the map of the town on it along with various markers showing the locations of various shops, attractions, and directions to people's houses. "We can try the museum first. Maybe someone there can help us."

Luca started walking in the direction of the museum and I followed directly behind him.

When we finally arrived at the museum, we went inside, and saw statues of giant pokemon and what looked like a skeleton of a large dinosaur pokemon.

"Hello. May I help you?" An Archeologist asked.

"Is there anyone here who can appraise artifacts? Like gems or stones." Luca answered.

"Well, we only look at fossils, but our head researcher might be able to help you with any kind of gem related appraisal." The Archeologist replied.

"Oh. All right then, is he available?" Luca asked.

"Well, he has a busy schedule today, so he is off doing errands and should be back later on. Why don't you come back later, unless you want to browse our museum?" The Archeologist answered.

"Okay. We will be back then. Come on Riolu." Luca said

We went outside, and sat outside the stairs to the museum.

"So, what are we going to do while waiting?" Luca asked me.

"Well, we could always just walk around the town and go sightseeing." I answered.

"We could do that but, this is a mining town, and a giant one too. There isn't exactly much we could do here but..." Luca's words were interrupted by a man screaming.

A miner came running down the road shouting, "We need help! One of our machines in the mines malfunctioned and it's not transporting any of the things we mined from inside the cave! We also lost contact with the workers inside, and we can't go too far in because a thick smoke is emitting from the cave!"

"That doesn't sound good, come on Riolu, let's see if we can help!" Luca said as he got up and started running towards the miner.

"Which way is the cave?" Luca quickly asked.

"Keep going forward and make a right, then a left and you should see some stairs that take you to the lower section of the town. Wait, your not going to go inside are you? Your crazy! You can't handle the situation down there!" The miner answered.

"Don't worry I can handle it. I'm an EX pokemon ranger." Luca replied as he ran to the mines.

I followed him near the entrance of the mines, and by the time we got there, there was a thick fog covering the whole bottom portion of the town.

"I don't remember this ever being here before... Something isn't right. That fog is too thick to see through. I can't even see the bottom of these stairs!" Luca said.

"We have to get in somehow!" I shouted.

Luca looked around, and saw a lantern in the corner. He picked it up and lit it.

"We can use this to try to see through the fog. This can help us in the mines too but since the fog is also in the mines, I don't know how effective that will be." Luca said.

"I'll just stick close to you Luca." I said as I looked up at the shining lantern.

"Let's hurry, we need to find out what's happening down there!" Luca replied.

We slowly walked down the steps and traveled closer to the entrance of the mines, and when we got there, the fog seemed even thicker than before. But we continued forward inside, where we soon found ourselves shrouded in darkness and in the mist.

-----------
Now that I look back at the beginning of the story, I think I might have told it wrong. Was Luca supposed to be Riolu and Richard was it's owner? If I got the characters mixed up, and have been telling the story incorrectly, feel free to correct me, because I just confused myself.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
That was great @OokamiReki. And Rickard was the mai character for the first story and Luca is the Riolus owner. Also, Riolu doesn't have a nickname, although when your writing feel free to give him one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back