• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Thanks (: I´ll do that :)
I used walkthrough walls gameshark just to pass this Hiker, but I´ll download the update anyway :). Then I continue the game, found that giant trainer who has Reshiram and Zekrom. I defeat him, and he opens the way to Yin/Yang island. At the island, there´s 2 cores over a stone, one is black and the other is white. I deduce that these cores are Reshiram and Zekrom. But I can´t reach them, they are over a stone that I can´t climb on. How can I get these pokemons? How can I reach the cores to talk to them and enter in a battle with Reshiram/Zekrom ? Or these cores are something else? Thanks for the help (:

If you downloaded the latest update, you can walk on that rock that the stones are sitting on.

Years
Questions i have, for one i know nothing about hacks and don't know how to "Patch" Plus i'm using a Apple computer so not even sure if i can patch any files.

1: Is this hack finished, can i play all the way to the end? Cause i'm interested in playing this and others.

2: If yes to question 1, how can i download this game?

3: Any other good hacks to play? I always search on google for some pokemon hacks and this forum pops up a lot and i mean a lot. I heard of liquid crystal. I've been playing light platinum and ruby destiny. Wanting to try some others as well.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
Haha no worries Butterfree is doing just fine^___^ confusion helps a lot and it loves giving status problems x) I just want a Toxicroak now~

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
One more question, which pokemon hold mushroom ??? I cann't find paras - the one used to hold mushroom

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Questions i have, for one i know nothing about hacks and don't know how to "Patch" Plus i'm using a Apple computer so not even sure if i can patch any files.

1: Is this hack finished, can i play all the way to the end? Cause i'm interested in playing this and others.

2: If yes to question 1, how can i download this game?

3: Any other good hacks to play? I always search on google for some pokemon hacks and this forum pops up a lot and i mean a lot. I heard of liquid crystal. I've been playing light platinum and ruby destiny. Wanting to try some others as well.

I'll PM you on the matter of downloading it.

One more question, which pokemon hold mushroom ??? I cann't find paras - the one used to hold mushroom

I believe the guy who sells items in the town after the headquarters sell mushrooms(PAX Town I believe)

Years
Working hard for the walk through...
Found out these tweaks in my game play so far:
16knadz.jpg

This is still locked in Mystic Falls....?

wtlop.jpg

Got a Victini and checked my team after getting out from that illusion house and BAM!!! there were two Victinies (Sweet by the way :D)

1zob9l3.jpg

I could walk through all of the 4 bushes..

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
If you downloaded the latest update, you can walk on that rock that the stones are sitting on.

Oh, I see. I haven´t downloaded the updated version yet because I´m playing in my cellphone, and I forgot the cell cable at a friend´s house. So I can´t put the rom on my cel yet :P I made all the way to the league, but when I reach the 4th trainer, the game freezes. I think that I have to download the lastest version to correct this bug too, right?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
So is this hack complete or is in beta cuz its not shown in the first post

The hack's Complete.

Oh, I see. I haven´t downloaded the updated version yet because I´m playing in my cellphone, and I forgot the cell cable at a friend´s house. So I can´t put the rom on my cel yet :P I made all the way to the league, but when I reach the 4th trainer, the game freezes. I think that I have to download the lastest version to correct this bug too, right?

Yep, that error is fixed as well in the latest version.

how to catch zekrom and reshiram?

In Dragon Valley, go through 1 of the doors, defeat N, and enter Yin/Yand Island. Walk on the rock the stones are on and click them.

Does any body knows the moveset of Gallade? Also DrG I used the Moon Stone on my Kirlia which was Lv 31 but when it evolved , the Gallade was at Lv 35? (Lucky me)

Earthquake & Drain Punch/Brick Break sound good. As for the 2 other moves, is GRASS Physical or Special in 3rd gen? If it's physical, you could go with Leaf Blade.

Last edited:

FlamesofTruth

Queen of Randomness
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
First thing is, I really think this hack looks amazing! I'd really love to play it if I could. That's the problem really. When I download the rar file and extracted the ips file from it, my lunar ips said that it wasn't an ips file. The same thing happened to another hack, but I mangaed to find an alternate copy that worked. Are there any other copies of this or is there just something wrong?

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Earthquake & Drain Punch/Brick Break sound good. As for the 2 other moves, is GRASS Physical or Special in 3rd gen? If it's physical, you could go with Leaf Blade.

Grass is special in 3rd Gen, unfortunately.

Haha no worries Butterfree is doing just fine^___^ confusion helps a lot and it loves giving status problems x) I just want a Toxicroak now~

Hmm.. Okayyy. Go for it! (I was expecting a hitting Butterfree for more challenge.)

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
Haha Thank you^-^ i never knew the difficulty of this game was so high ...but we are making it through!

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I've got a question -- not sure if it has been answered. The EvolutionList.txt is missing the evolution guide for Roggenrola to Gigalith (only attainable via trade). What level/stone is required?

Back