• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hey all (: In need of more friend Safari's.
My Safari is fire with Pansear, Slugma & Blaixen. Let me know if you add me & i'll add you :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Add me guys. My friend safari type is currently unknown.

0576-4922-5502

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Add me guys. My friend safari type is currently unknown.

0576-4922-5502

Your safari type is ground, you have dugtrio, wooper, and a 3rd pokemon I haven't found yet (assuming you have beaten the elite four)

Cat_less

Reap what you sow
Years
Hello everyone I'm new to this community and I wana have more friends on my friend list so I hope we can help each other out :) My FC is 4484-8994-7405

Add me back at 4484-8994-7405 (:

Hi , I'm looking for Shelgon , Metang , Skarmory and Ditto Safari . If you have one of those or if you looking for ice type pokemon please add me . my FC on the signature . PM me if you added me

Add me back at 4484-8994-7405 (:

Last edited:
Years
Hey if anybody wants to add me that would be great just let me know which profile you add and ill add you back info is in my signature thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
IN NEED OF DITTO SAFARI! PLEASE!

Please if someone can help me i really need to catch so damn Dittos :P i wanna make perfect pokymanz too :(

domichan

Domi-chan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
i'm bumping mine XD my code is in sig along with my safari :)
let me know if you add

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
IN CRAZY NEED OF A DITTO SAFARI!!! PLEASE GUYS! I would just trade for Ditto's but i dont really have that many great pokemon, plus they are all just play throughs :/ i wanna start making some good ones. Please, i need some good Dittos... :) or Safari to find my own !

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I have a rock safari with Dwebble, Onix, and Barbaracle. My FC is 4914-3495-9756. I'm looking for any general friend safari and ditto :) Please message me.

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
Years
IN CRAZY NEED OF A DITTO SAFARI!!! PLEASE GUYS! I would just trade for Ditto's but i dont really have that many great pokemon, plus they are all just play throughs :/ i wanna start making some good ones. Please, i need some good Dittos... :) or Safari to find my own !

You can try catching some baby pokemon and breeding those. I found the marill line to be extremely useful

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
If I leave my Friend Code here and someone adds me, will I be notified on my system and have the chance to just add them back automatically, or will I need to manually add their FC too?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hi Guys, Can anyone please tell me what safari i have?
Friend Code: 4382-2212-2833
Please PM me if you add me.
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
Bumping my FC in my sig. Check out my adoption thread too!

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
Years
I still have plenty of room on my Friends List.

Psychic - Wobbuffet, Duosion, Abra

Would love to add someone who has Ditto in theirs, as well as Nuzleaf, Noibat, Galvantula, Mawile, Dusclops, Toxicroak, Metang, and Frogadier. All others can add me too, but I would like to add people with those Pokemon.

My FC is in my sig.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
REALLY need more friend safari's and i need an aron, houndour, clauncher and a charizardite X my friend code is:

Joshua - 0232-9296-9853

just tell me if you have added and i'll add back, also need to know which safari pokemon type i has as i am not up to Kiloude city yet, thanks everyone :)

Years
I don't have anyone that added me yet and I don't know what my safari is, so please pm me if you play it so i know, my code is in my sig and please let me know when you add me so i can add you back x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back