The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 16th, 2013, 07:36 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
This is true, but as you said a while ago, Sinnoh was the largest region to you before Kalos. But it still only had around 485 or so pages. You also said Unova was probably the close 2nd region, and it had 592 pages.

Even if 100 to 150 pages was the areas and new,mechanis, and type. (10 pages for new type,120 pages for areas, and 20 for megalutions.) This still leaves me in belief that there will be at the very least 130 to 150 pokemon.
Oh right. Unova was actually the second smallest in terms of overall size. So I guess it could be several Pokemon...I do if we get another 150+ I hope that a great deal of those are evolutions (actual) of old Pokemon.
Old August 20th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
134, according to the random number generator that picked between 100 and 200.

I'm hoping it's something close to this number, it looks like a solid number of new Pokemon to get introduced in Kalos. It'd be like, close to how many new Pokemon we got in Hoenn so yeah good choice you have there.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old August 20th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Fernando Torres
Class on grass
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I think there shouldn't be more than Gen 1, and no less than Gen 2. They should have plenty of evolutions like Gen 4, but should have the same charm as Pokémon from Gen 3. They should also show initiative like the Pokémon in Gen 5.
Old August 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Powalen

I am predicting around 105. Unova really introduced a lot of Pokemon and I am not sure if the follow up games will introduce a number quite that large especially considering that Mega evolutions are being introduced as well. I'd also expect 10-13 legendaries in that group.

Old August 21st, 2013, 05:02 PM
DamienHelvian
Legendary Lucario Warrior

Nature: Relaxed
I'm thinking at least a hundred new ones
and hoping for 50 or so prevolutions/evolutions...

Prepare to die.

[If you ever want to hear my ideas, just ask~
Actually, looking for help with some of them...]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here