• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark flew off using Xatu's instructions, and eventually got the hang of it. "Xatu, tell me is there anywhere in this region that is relatively cut off?"

Well, I had a trainer and we went all the way to the Pokemon league. The only way to get to it is to go up a waterfall. Only strong swimmers and flying types could make it.

Spark flew high enough to be just below the clouds, but if she went higher it became hard to breathe. "Very well, tell me where is this place?"

West of here, it is quiet the flight though. May I suggest several breaks?

"We can stop at children's city, at least it is safe there." Spark had no regrets leaving Aria. Spark had a plan, she needed to think though, and the world around her was much to chaotic to do so without peace. My first goal should be to free as many children as possible, and lead them to the mountain.

Somewhat of an exodus, correct? Xatu's voice echoed

"What is that?" Spark didn't understand every word Xatu said.

Nevermind

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"I don't plan to if you don't. As for being level-headed, I'm reasonably sure that you must be lacking in self-confidence." Aria said, taking a few steps back, and sheathing her blade. She in-fused with Blaze, and regarded the new figure.

"Well turn around! I'm not gonna kill you unless you make me." Aria said, waiting for the boy's response. She pulled the small knife that she malt in her boot, and started throwing it into the air, deftly catching it each time it fell.

"So, on to introductions. I'm Adrianna, but you may call me by Aria." She said, smiling.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Mt. Coronet​

"I don't plan to if you don't. As for being level-headed, I'm reasonably sure that you must be lacking in self-confidence."
Those words both comforted and infuriated James as he heard them.
Now confident that he wouldn't be eviscerated or decapitated or whatever else, he spun on the spot and took a good look at Aria.
"Lacking self-confidence...? Please. Only a fool would fight someone who has an advantage like you did."
James nearly expected what came next, and kicked himself for saying what he did when Lisbon appeared and gave him a stony look.
"James, you made the mistake, not her. Apologize immediately."
James flushed crimson at the thought of practically admitting defeat to anyone apart from Lisbon, but he knew the Bisharp was right and thus nodded to Aria apologetically.
"N-no... That was wrong of me to say... I apologize..."
"So, on to introductions. I'm Adrianna, but you may call me by Aria."
James took another good look at Aria, and decided the name suited her.
Breaking into a smile himself, he extended a hand toward her.
"My name's James. It's nice to meet you, Aria."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Mt. Coronet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy for one... did not understand. She just sort of watched Amethyst hug Creed from a distance... puzzled. Geez, /Creed/! What's wrong with you, /Creed/? Why can't you hunt down children with us, Creed? In all seriousness though, she really had no basis for understanding what Creed was doing or why. She had never asked and she wasn't about to start now. Being nosy got you into trouble. To her, it was much safer to let others tell her what they wanted her to know. It was really a self-perpetuating issue. Amethyst was... a different story however.

Lucy saw that Amethyst wasn't getting up and just sort of frowned. Why did she lay there and feel sorry for herself rather than...--Lucy stopped herself midthought. It wasn't fair--The comparison simply wasn't fair. Amethyst was small, from another world... a world that, according to the word down the grapevine, was much better than the one they were in now. Perhaps the reason that she had been so upset over Creed's departure was that she had been seeking the same thing from him she had been seeking from Lucy. It then occurred to Lucy that... when it came down to it Amethyst had let Creed go so that she could stay with /her/!

...Lucy moved over to Amethyst and crouched down next to her, laying a hand on her back and... Well what did she do then?! "...I'll find a new dress." she said in a reassuring tone. She knew this wasn't truly what was bothering Amethyst at the moment, but she honestly didn't know what to say about the actual problem. Her mind was pre-occupied. What did Amethyst want? Support? Protection? Comfort? ...Love? This world was devoid of love. You could get support from a stick, protection from a building, or even clothes. You could get comfort from food. She knew all about getting comfort from food. The world was devoid of love however. That was something only another person could give you. Love was a thing family shared. Nobody outside of your family loved you, and if you did love someone outside your family you /made/ them your family! Or at least that had been Lucy's impression of love.

Thoughts raced through her head faster than words could ever hope and... something occured to her. Right then she knew what she wanted to do. Lucy reached down and underneath Amethyst, picking her up with both hands in a somewhat careful manner. "Relax..." she said as she did this in a somewhat gentle tone. Lucy then proceeded to tilt Amethyst's curled form backwards, opening the mouth on her belly and swallowing the other girl whole. And no one ever heard from Amy again

To recap, that definitely happened. Amethyst had vanished inside of her just like that. "Leave this world to me... for a while." Lucy said in bold tone, one hand resting on her admittedly cracked looking belly in a soothing manner... before drifting down and tugging at the bottom of her torn shirt. To her dismay it quickly became clear that her shirt was not going to cover her belly, and she had to settle for letting a significant portion of it hang free and shameless, silently noting to find a new, /bigger/ shirt... as well as a new dress. Without further ado, she resumed her journey up Mount Coronet, with no intention of stopping to rest until she finally reached the top area this time. Hopefully she could manage this without being pulled aside for more distractions, but time would tell.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
[Oookay, That was a weird post... Is she a Gulpin/Swalot wielder? That'd make sense. Still slightly cannibalistic, but reasonable]

Aria shook his hand, noting that he seemed sure of his movements. She scratched her ear, as it was still under that annoying, itchy hat. She took it off, and batted it off on her leg, and replaced it. She knew full well that she just revealed her beutiful Umbreon ears to James, but she didn't care that much. She still had Blaze as a wild card, just in case if he had a fighting type, among others.

"So, James, what brings you to this par of the world on such a fine day? You seem to be traveling alone. Personally, I'm heading home." Aria said. She was sure to withhold the important details. Even if James could be trusted, she didn't want any information leaking out.

She was still aware of all of the bloodshed that had happened behind her, at the base of the mountain. Aria looked back to the mountain, which to her, seemed to take a saddened appearance.

"I wouldn't go to the mountain if I were you. Pretty fierce battle recently, and I have no idea what the survivors are feeling like if they're still there. Might find you as a threat and kill you on the spot. Trust me, five on one is near impossible for even the strongest wielder." Aria said. She hoped to drive James away, perhaps joining him in a little side-quest as she journeyed home.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Mt. Coronet​

James twitched ever so slightly upon seeing Aria's ears and for all that was pure, tried not to stare at them while Aria had her hat off. "I'm guessing you wield some form of animalistic spirit, then...?" Andy remarked, keeping his eyes glued to Aria's face. He decided he might as well fuse, since he felt like showing off his own power. When he did, he reached up and touched the blade now protruding from his skull, unable to suppress a slightly prideful grin. "I myself am a Bisharp wielder." Andy informed, moving his hand back to his side.

James contemplated the question Aria asked next carefully. He didn't want to open up too quickly and tell her his true intentions, so he decided he'd tell her everything he felt comfortable telling her, and no more. He felt that she deserved at least that much. "I'm passing through, actually. I heard voices and was wondering where they came from. That's all." James paused, tapping his chin. "And where is home, exactly?"

Upon hearing about the fight and Aria's warning. James let forth a disgruntled sigh. He was glad that Aria hadn't cut him with the weapon she had, but he definitely didn't want to pass up the opportunity to meet other new people. "If I wouldn't win in a five on one, then why don't you come with me...? It's not like we have to reveal ourselves to them." James demanded harshly, folding his arms. Why couldn't they just go and take a look? James wasn't about to let a stranger win him over not once, but /twice/. Especially since Lisbon wasn't muttering in his ear about being in the wrong anymore.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
The Underaged Weavile Spirit Wielder

It was... Comforting..... As comforting as being curled inside a person's /stomach/ could be, anyways. After she got past the initial disgust of this place she was in, and believe you me, that was /not/ easy, she was finally able to relax. In a sickeningly-sweet way, it provided warmth, and the kind of feeling that could only be described as an "all-over hug". Maybe this wasn't what she had envisioned when she wanted to be carried... but it worked.

~

((JOINT POSTING WITH MARIN))

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Umbreon." Aria said, slightly taken aback by the question. She thought that it was reasonably apparent, but she was obviously wrong.

"Home? Solaceon." Aria said. she saw that James was a bit frustrated with jer warning, and so, she decided to tell him the real reason.

"The real reason behind my warning is that there are quite a few sad memories for me over there. If you wish to go, I have no right to detain you, but know that only sorrow resides ahead. The group cleared out a while ago." Aria explained. Hopefully James would understand and not get angry that she was trying to keep him away.

Aria sat down against a tree, waiting to see what James' decision would be.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
"Forgive me, I am not well versed in the different species of pokémon." James said, laughing a little. There was no shame in saying so. After all, even after the many enemies he'd faced, he still wasn't sure he could differentiate what type of spirit each user had. The fact that each one fused differently didn't make it any easier and Lisbon only seemed to know a small amount of the tell-tail signs of which fusion meant which pokemon.

James didn't know where Solaceon was, but the name had a nice ring to it. Homely and warm, though James doubted it was really like that these days. At last, James decided on the best course of action. This girl wasn't aggressive, rather she seemed fairly friendly, which was hard to come by. So given that, he didn't want to risk leaving her behind only to possibly find a bunch of people who wanted his blood.
Even so, he didn't want to let Aria think she had won him over. James moved to her front, hunkering down and smiling. "Well Aria, if there's such despair awaiting me in that direction... Perhaps I would indeed be best if I avoided going... That way." Though this opened up something that James hadn't planned on thinking about. What if there were other wielders in Solaceon? James didn't think asking would be a very good idea, so instead he decided on a more intelligent course of action(he hoped). "Well Aria, if I may be so bold... May I request I accompany you on your journey back to Solaceon? It would seem that my schedule has been freed up a little." he asked Aria with a grin. It looked like this day was shaping up to be one of multiple victories. And James didn't mind that. Not one little bit.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria was sitting when James came over and crouched next to her. He said something about not going, and then asked to go to Solaceon with him. Aria blushed slightly, as this was the first time she had actually interacted with a boy. The only other time was with Chris, and that had been quite brief.

"I think that that would be good. It would help keep my mind off of the sadness. However, I have something to show you. Don't be afraid of me, this is just so that you don't completely freak out later." Aria said, walking over to another tree. She then fused with Blaze, and Blaze Kicked the tree in half.

"No pressure. Using Blaze, I can cover our weaknesses, as we both have dark type spirits. Shall we get moving?" Aria said. She unfused, and gestured back at Mount Coronet.

"The good news is that we're halfway there. We'll have to travel East, passing through the Children's City, then North. Sorry that it's a trek, but it's by all means possible." Aria said. She then started walking, going slowly so that James could easily catch up.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
After exhausting herself by flying for hours, she eventually landed in Children's City. Everything about the place was disturbing to her, because here, at the sanctuary for children, was a place that was only slightly safer than outside. Spark was never a big fan of their leader either.They settled in a house that was abandoned, everything in it was previously looted. Hey Minun

Yea Spark The voice sounded much more sad than before.

Did Arc die alone? I took you right before he died didn't I... The idea had bothered Spark for the entire flight. Had she abandoned her brother in his final moments in a fit of rage, what if he thought badly of her.

He died alone, yes Spark sat down in the middle of the barren floor, and put her head on her knees.

She drifted into sleep, the only word on her mind, I'm sorry was the last thing she said before sleep.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Celectic Town Ruins
Bay woke up screaming in agony. The pain in his leg was unbearable and it throbbed nonstop, pain containtly pumping throughout his leg, pondering all that's happened and after a few hours He stumbled and after a few attempts, stood up. He went out to find a stick he could use as a staff to support his weight and keep him balanced if his leg gave away on him. He knew now that he would be unprepared for whatever was ahead in the path he was following. He slowly paced himself walking back the was he came, hopefully he'd be able to get a doctor to heal his leg. He limped all the way back the the base of the mountain that he passed through earlier and readied himself to walk though. He tripped several times catching himself wit his good leg. A familiar presence was on the other side of the cave and Bay knew it wasn;t the one he felt his first time passing thorugh. It was definitely a group of people, but Bay couldn't identify otherwise as his pain was overwhelming his keen sense. After cautiously limping through the cave with support of his stick he reached the other side of the cave and headed towards the exit, light beaming through. He limped with less haste and as he approached the exit the light inflicted pain on his eyes and his leg became agitated causing him to fall over in the middle of the ground. When he fell he let out a constrained moan of pain but caught himself.

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Mt. Coronet​

James was pleased to have a traveling partner. With a wide grin and a jolly laugh, he got to his feet. "Holy wow! That's some impressive stuff!" he said with admiration ripe in his voice. "You're strong, that's for sure!" James didn't fully trust this girl yet, but he was fast becoming comfortable with her. No matter what she threw at him, he was sure he could win out in the end. But that was only if she turned on him. And he doubted the girl who could have killed him would turn on him later. If Aria had wanted to kill him, she'd have done it when she had the best chance she'd ever have. "Don't worr, a little hiking won't break me. In any case, you know your way better than I do... So lead the way, Aria!" Andy said jovially.

To James' discomfort, Lisbon didn't want to keep his silence any longer. "You know you're going to have to appease her now, do you not?" James was happy he'd asked this precise question, and hadn't said something about not liking the girl. "Well Lisbon, I assure you. I can deal with having to disagree with someone every now and then. I'm sure it won't be /too/ difficult." he said, an edge to his sentence. Lisbon seemed amused by James' rebuttal and faded away again without a word. "Victory to James!" he thought happily. It was time to set off in a new direction!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Mt. Coronet Peak
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy honestly couldn't have known quite how icky it might have felt at first for Amethyst. Reason being? She for one had never been eaten, and didn't quite have the imagination or well... education to simulate it in her head. Therefore, she totally just sort of... took Amethyst's lack of any real struggle, or at least perceived lack--goodness knew her stomach muscles could bench press a house or something, and/or complaints as acceptance. Such was Amethyst's fate, to make passerby freak pokeballs when they see Lucy's abdomen.

...Some time later Lucy reached the peek. Had she been a human, she probably would've been exhausted, but even with the extra weight hanging off her abdomen she was still relatively full of energy. When she moved up to the top however it was not the hovering cloud of floating pokemon souls above the holy spires on which Arceus had wrote his commandments that drew her attention. You see there was something even more interesting to her present, something that definitely hadn't been there last time she had visited. A painting, plastered against the wall. It depicted people, a struggle of some sort against an unseen enemy. The characters depicted were moving fluidly as if through sorcery. She for one had never seen anything like it. As she observed the eye catching, brightly colored painting her eyes inevitably moved to two visually identifiably pokespirit wielders under it. One had the strangest, least human ears she had ever seen and the other... well... she had a tail sticking out of her backside! The end of the tail was bulbous and appeared to be covered with a sticky colorful substance similar to that found on the walls. Was this the painter?

She approached the two. They looked.... exhausted, famished. In fact they really didn't look all that good! As she moved closer it might appear that the smeargle pokemon-spirit wielder was wounded. She came to a stop a handful of feet away and placed a hand on her bulging stomach in a soothing manner, giving it a light rub. This show of affection was of course directed at her lunch prisoner meta-daughter. She grit her teeth in frustration, but decided to ask anyway. "Did you make this..?" she asked. Amethyst would be able to hear Lucy's voice pretty easily from within her, but she might have a harder time hearing the voices of the others, which would likely sound very muffled.

"Yes..." the smeargle wielder responded bluntly, in a somewhat weak tone.

"...But why? What does this mean?" Lucy asked, receiving a somewhat disappointed look from the apparent artist. It hadn't really occured to her that the artist might have wanted her to understand without being told. Despite this, the girl sighed in an exasperated manner and went on to explain. "Everyone needs to know... These pokespirits--They are not our saviors. They're a curse." the smeargle wielder said, pausing to take a somewhat labored breath. Geez! This girl was /dying/! Somehow, Lucy wasn't all that concerned though. She was too used to, y'know, people dying. "We're digging even deeper holes... Humanity's days are numbered..." the smeargle wielder continued. This disappointed Lucy, who personally had little tolerance for this pessimistic nonsense. "...Didn't you make this with your pokespirit?" Lucy asked, somewhat impatient. "There's no going back for me... The only way out is--death..." the artist replied. Lucy was beginning to get a clearer understanding of the situation... and she didn't like it. "...If things are going to hell, why don't you /do/ something about it? ...And who's this" she asked, gesturing to the other girl with the very strange ears. Said ears reminded her of... flowers, some how. She found herselfreally disliking this girl's train of thought. The artist however declined to respond, and for a moment silence was Lucy's answer.

"...I can hear... everything." the girl with the strange ears said. Lucy got the impression that something was wrong with her. She sounded... traumatized, though Lucy lacked the vocabulary to describe it. The somewhat disturbed girl slowly sat up and looked at Lucy with a haunted look in her eyes. It was kind of disturbing to say the least. Amethyst would feel Lucy's muscles tense as she became wary of the plausibly crazy pokespirit wielder in front of her. "Your... you're pregnant, but...--Ew...W-Why do you keep her trapped in you?" the girl asked in a manner that suggested she thought it was cruel, reaching out and lightly running her fingers across Lucy's exposed stomach, an action Amethyst may be able to feel. Lucy however did not take kindly to this touching and promptly gave the offending hand a light smack, scowling a bit at the other girl. "She's /mine/. Hands off." Lucy scolded in a somwhat hostile tone, suggesting she would totally kick this girl's butt if she had any objections to Amethyst's current situation. This actually seemed to hurt the other girl's feelings, and she withdrew a bit.

"...Is she... food to you?" the odd girl asked, kind of weirded out. It was understandable, but Lucy didn't much care to consider this. She placed both hands on her hips and leaned over the other girl a bit, as if to oppress her. "As far as you should be concerned, /yes/." she said. Wait, what? Why would she say something like that? In truth, she was trying to intimidate the other girl. She hadn't quite considered that implying Amethyst would be digested might alarm the smaller girl. What could she say? She was a kid whose primary train of thought was her own survival, not the feelings of others. Habbits died hard. The other girl seemed distraught, staring at Lucy's stomach as if struggling to come up with a plan to save the child who wasn't actually in danger. However, a mild groan from Lucy's stomach seemed to snap her back into reality--whatever disturbed reality that was.

"...If you intend to kill me, I can't stop you." she said in a downtrodden tone. Lucy was somewhat taken aback by this, and didn't immediately respond. She didn't know how! "...I came here to die." she stated, further catching Lucy off guard. "I never wanted this. The fighting... the pain. The terror and--I hear everything." she said, repeating that last part like a broken record, weakly pulling herself up and reaching out to grasp Lucy's stomach lightly, yet another gesture that Amethyst would probably feel. She pressed her ear against said gravid belly as if listening for something and proceeded to close her eyes. Lucy actually was not amused at all by this, a look of disgust and irritation on her face. Her patience had admittedly been worn thin for the day, and she was ready to slap a ...person. Yet she couldn't quite bring herself to murder this girl. She clearly wasn't... /trying/ to hurt her. She wasn't a threat--even if she had no respect for personal space. Lucy's hands raised as she was embraced as if to grab her assailant, but she never did. Instead she just sort of... stared the other girl down as if hoping she'd just stop being so invasive. She /still/ didn't know what to make of this. Sure she was the one with a living person in her stomach, but clearly the suicidal girl with no sense of personal space was the weird one here. Right? ...Or at least she was to Lucy. Eating people frankly even all that weird to her.

After a moment the girl opened her eyes, a surprised expression on her face. She lifted her gaze upwards at an irritated Lucy and, ignoring the scowl she was getting, continued to talk. "...Wait--You're lying." she said, completely sure of herself in tone. This threw Lucy for a loop. How had she just called her bluff? "You're--" the girl said, a hint of confusion in her tone. For once both of them were at a loss for words. This didn't last long, though. "...You love her." the strange girl said in a slightly distant tone, as if considering the implications. At about this point Lucy just sort of... gave up and decided to roll with this. The girl clearly knew what she was talking about. "...Yeah." Lucy admitted, and just sort of prodded the girl's head as if trying to encourage her to let go. And then Lucy's stomach smiled The wielder wasn't particularly phased by this however, and went silent for a moment. After a moment she let go of Lucy to Lucy's relief. "...Will you push me over the edge and end my suffering..? Maybe my pokespirit will bring you more happiness than it brought me." the odd girl uttered, thoroughly confusing Lucy for a moment. She wanted to be shoved off a cliff? That's messed up--But then of course she realized the girl hadn't of course meant that literally. She was however asking Lucy to deliver a mercy killing.

...She honestly wasn't sure how to handle this. On the other hand, she didn't particularly want to. On the other, she wasn't exactly horribly opposed to this. Her main concern was less the girl's apparently madness but whether her pokespirit was something she wanted. Did she want something like this? ...Lucy raised her fist and solidly struck the other girl right in the face with a dynamic punch that could only be described as questionably overkill. It was only after she'd thrown the punch that she considered that the other girl, the one with the tail, might not be so okay with this. However, when she looked over the smeargle-wielder merely met her gaze in a cold manner before looking away dejectedly.

...Huh. She silently noted that she could probably take down that smeargle wielder for her pokespirit as well, but wasn't so sure she wanted to load up on a dozen pokespirits or whatever so fast. Speaking of which, as she laid a hand on the downed pokespirit wielder she began to become aware of the sensation of absorbing a pokespirit. It was strange, to say the least; she hadn't exactly experienced this before. Was this how Amethyst had felt earlier?

It was as she finished absorbing the pokespirit and took it's form that the voices started. Whispers, voices, all sorts of sounds seemed to explode around Lucy in a startling and intrusive manner, filling her mind with a terrifying amount of information such to the point that it immediately began to overwhelm her poor human brain. She clutched at her ears, which were now more like a flower than anything resembling a normal human ear and found they were very soft and maleable, floppy even. The pain she was enduring was far more distracting however and she promptly dropped to her knees, not completely understanding she had just opened pandora's box. It took her several long moments of sitting there clutching at her ears to semi-adjust to the noise levels and sheer ammount of information she was processing. She could hear the wind, tell how fast it was going without feeling it, tell which direction it was blowing without seeing it. She could hear the smeargle wielder's breathing, and even a faint heartbeat. With that came a beating from inside her beyond her own. It was Amethyst. To her amasement she found she could not only hear every noise with great clarity but that she could distinquish small details to the point where she could effectively /hear/ someone's internal emotions based on how they were audibly reacting to them. For a moment she was distracted with the premise of listening to Amethyst's emotions, but this was far from the most insane thing she heard.

...The voices. She heard disembodied voices as if there were people all around her talking, remarking on what was going on, /judging her/. Amethyst would find that Lucy had become extremely tense as if she were in pain or otherwise seriously stressed, which was in all fairness completely accurate. As Lucy began to realize that these voices were in fact in her head she became angry. "Who are you?!" she demanded in a mildly frightened tone, only this time a more familiar voice answered her.

"...They're ghosts." the smeargle wielder said, hesitating a moment before continuing. "You're hearing the dead--those too weak to manifest themselves normally. Humans." she continued in a distant tone. Lucy just sort of... bit down hard and pulled herself to her feet, resisting the pain she had no way to defend against and standing strong against it even. It was all she knew to do in the face of something she really didn't understand. She looked down at her stomach and was somehow surprised to find that there was no longer a mouth on it, and it had lost a great deal of it's elasticity, leaving her feeling very taut and perhaps a bit uncomfortable compared to normal. In hindsight, it might not have been safe to go through this transformation with Amethyst inside her. She laid a single on on her stomach and closed her eyes, forcing her thoughts over the noise that surrounded her.

Then she took a deep breath... and unleashed a scream so loud it literally carried halfway across Sinnoh. Anyone anywhere near the mountain would probably feel physical pain from the sheer velocity of the scream. What did she scream? Well...

"/SHUT/ /UUUUUUP/!"

...Yeah. The world fell silent around Lucy as her deafening scream drowned out literally everything and I mean everything. Amethyst for one had probably been somewhat protected within Lucy's stomach, which of course muffled all sound passing through it. Despite that fact, the sheer power of the scream probably hadn't been pleasant, and had probably resulted in an earthquake-like sensation via the vibrations it had caused. Even the dead had shut their loud mouthes. Perhaps her scream was so powerful it could bother those beyond the concept of pain?

Lucy just sort of... reached up and covered her mouth with her fist as she realized what she had done. A quick glance over at the smeargle wielder revealed that she had totally been KO'd by the attack, or perhaps killed. She couldn't quite tell. Well... so much for being merciful. Apparently she had tapped into hyper voice without realizing what she was doing. What other moves did she know?

"Wish... Sweet Kiss... Attract... Hyper Voice... Snore... Iron Tail." a voice said, from /inside/ her head. Huh... Wait, iron tail?! She turned and looked over her shoulder only to find that she did in fact have a tail--a very short, poofy one. She just sort of shook her hips back and fourth a couple of times in an attempt to wag it about and silently questioned how she was supposed to... y'know... apply pain with this. She mentally asked her pokespirit who she was. "I'm... Audino." the mental voice replied in an ever so slightly shy tone. It was a lot quieter than you'd expect from a pokemon. With her free hand still resting on her stomach Lucy stood there for a moment and discussed things with her pokespirit. A quiet one like this would be pretty comfortable to have around, even if the noise of the world around had a tendency to make her ears bleed. "You have a healing touch, and--and your body will regenerate from anything short of complete annihilation." the voice continued. Lucy examined her hands as if searching for oddities in them. Her skin had an oddly pink tint to it, and she somehow felt a bit sluggish, but she otherwise seemed pretty normal! The ears were quite different though. She reached up and rubbed one tenderly, finding that it felt pretty dang good all things considered.

It was then that she considered testing her powers on Amethyst. She lowered both her hands onto her stomach and... made a wish. At first, it didn't seem to do anything, but just before she started to become skeptical a feeling of raw power hit her seemingly out of the blue, coursing through her and by extension Amy. It had a powerful healing and energizing effect on both of them. Feels good man

Afterwards she finally allowed her hands to drop. How was she... going to let Amethyst out again? The thought crossed her mind and she smirked at a hidden joke. She supposed she'd need to return to her gulpin fusion soon to facilitate that function. Thus, off she went to search for the no-dount small village that had once been Amethyst's home. It took her a while of looking down and around the sides of Mount Coronet, but soon she noticed something rather unnatural. Scaling down the mountain proved mildly painful, but to her surprise the pain fanished as quick as it had come, leaving no scrape nor bruise. ...Regenerate indeed.

Finally, she reached what appeared to be a set of ruins somewhat below the peak, hidden from the normal route up the mountain. First thing was first--she moved in and began searching for clothes. This proved easy enough. She found a nice red dress that appealed to her personally and proceeded to try it on in front of a broken mirror, removing her ruined shirt entirely in the process. Mirrors were kind of awesome yo--How did they work? Magic, clearly. Regardless, she wound up tucking the skirt of the rather short dress into her pants, giving it the impression of a shirt. The dress easily covered her stomach, though it didn't do much to hide it's shape. She was satisfied however, and moved on to find somehing for Amethyst. Perhaps a similar red dress and--oh... She pulled out a dress of oddly appropriate size for Amethyst and examined it. It was nice and frilly--cute, girly. After a moment of examining it's durability she shrugged her shoulders and sat down on a chair, only for it to break underneath her weight. She let out a short-lived yelp but was otherwise unharmed, getting up and moving over to a sturdier looking chest where she sat down and placed the dress beside her. She supposed it was about time she let Amethyst out... The voices were getting loud again anyway. She returned to her gulpin fusion and took a deep breath before pulling up her dress and opening her mouth stomach to regurgitate the smaller girl, who would probably wind up in Lucy's lap as she was released.

...The real question of course, was if Amethyst gets a second birthday, and if that means she gets /double/ the presents!

Regardless Lucy produced a rag and promptly began to start drying Amy off. "Hey..." she finally said in a slightly awkward tone, not quite sure how to address the elephant in the room. She half wanted to ask if Amy had gotten any sleep, since she had been pretty docile within her. More likely though she wanted to know how Amy was feeling, and how she had felt about what had just happened now that it was over. There actually wasn't anything preventing Amy from fleeing on the off chance she had not taken being eaten alive well at /all/.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark awoke to a loud slam, outside she could hear yelling. She crawled toward the wall she had heard the bang at. A muffled argument "I saw you steal it."

"I swear I didnt take it!" Another slam against the wall, Spark assumed it was a fight.

She heard two more voices, "We are going to string you alive."

"When we get done with you, there won't be anything left to eat!"

Eat? They must be cannibals or something. Her stomach lurched, Well if this wall is all that is keeping me from helping that boy, then who am I to not intervene. The wall wasn't very strong, worn with age, and she did have her increased strength from her spirit. She slipped on her wire gloves, yet to be tested and kicked the wall down. Fortunately she had kicked just to the left of the victim. "You guys disturbed my sleep, and worst of all, I had to kick my wall down!"

"Who the hell are you!?" One yelled

"Who cares, more food for us!" Another growled.

The three were but teens, not old enough to be adults, but not young enough to have gotten a spirit. "I swear to Arceaus that if you don't leave, I will break your teeth." She pointed to the first, "Your arm," The second, "and make you have plenty of broken ribs." She pointed at the last and made a fist.

They ran at her angered, "Why does nobody take the threat!?" She yelled. She stood there unmoving. "Come on!" The three boys stabbed at her and punched at her. They stood confused as their attacks did nothing. Spark stood on top of the roof, holding the victim. "You really think I'd fight with this boy still down there? What if I accidentally punched him, or blew him up. Like my tricke by the way? I broke the wall down and sent a double team clone in my place! Well you tried to attack me and I made a promise." She dusted off her clothes, "So I better fulfill it!" She put the boy down on the roof, "Don't go anywhere!"

She leaped down, doing a flip, and kicking the second boy in the chest, breaking his ribs, "Oops, wrong guy! I was going to break your arm. Oh well I will break his arm." The boy she was referring to ran up behind her, though Spark just ducked grabbed his arm, and slammed it down on the ground. "Ooh, maybe I went down a bit too hard." The last guy backed up slowly, "See that one is smart! I'll spare him, someone has to carry home their buddies."

She fused with Xatu, covered her right eye and flew to the top of the building. "What exactly did you steal?" A thief was a thief, and she needed to know why this boy had stolen anything. He was much younger than the others, he could possibly have a spirit.

"Myself." He said in a low tone, "They captured me, intent on eating me. Since I had a spirit I was able to escape, but I was told not to kill anyone before I left. I'm glad you saved me, I didn't want to fight unless I needed to, but I didn't want to get eaten either."

"Wait, you said you didn't fight back because someone told you not to!?"

"Yea but now I don't have to listen to them because I am in your debt." He bowed his head, "I promise to do as you say!"

"Well I'm going somewhere, you can not follow. Though I like your offer, what can you do, except blind obedience."

"I suppose I can read and write." He murmured. Spark noticed that the boy had something hidden in his clothes.

"That is good! How about you write me a note, you can be my messenger. Do you have something to write with?"

He pulled out a small paper book, and an inkwell, "Mind if I, uh" He pulled a feather off of Spark, "What do you want me to write? Who is this for?"

"Ouch, that was painful, normally you wait for the answer before taking things!" She rubbed the spot of the missing feather, "Write, Dear Aria, I'm heading East looking for a place that is a safe haven for those who want it. I apologize for leaving you so abruptly, but it is of the greatest importance that I do this. Aria, I must ask you to save as many children on your way to wherever as you can, please. Your friend Spark. Can you give this to the girl I describe?" She described Aria, "If my right eye is correct, she may be passing through this city, though I see another person, so be wary. I will meet you back in this city at some other point."

"Okay Spark, can I ask if I may also assist you in saving children? I promise not to kill if you ask me to."

"Go ahead and kill whoever you need to save children, I don't care. Just get that note to Aria." She began to hover, flapping her wings, "I need to go, I'm trusting you kid!"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria nodded as James caught up, and they began walking to the Children's City. Aria walked next to James.

"Bisharp. Can't say that I've heard of that one before. Neither do Eve and Blaze." Aria said. She figured that this pokespirit might be from a far away region, as both Kanto and Hoenn were reasonably close. At least they were according to her spirits. Aria stopped James about halfway, and took a small amount of food from her bag.

"It isn't a feast, but I'm quite sure you're used to that by now." She said, gesturing to the meager portion that she had gotten out for him. She then looked up to the sky, her memories turning to Spark.

I wonder where she would be by now. Definitely farther than us. Flying is faster than walking, that's for sure. Blaze, what do you think of James?

I believe that he is a fine warrior. He also seems very trustworthy.

I concur.
Eve said. With that, Aria looked back to James.

"Shall we be going now?" She asked, standing back up.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
BlueBeanie.gif
Bag_Pal_Pad_Sprite.png

Chapter One:
Neighborhood Ruins

Part One

For the most part, despite the unsettling and disgusting feeling of Lucy's innards, Amethyst had settled in quite calmly. It was rather difficult to tell what was going on, not that Amy was concerned about it right now. She needed some time to sulk... In fact, she began to nod off...

She found herself sitting in a comfy chair, under a spotlight, surrounded by darkness. Before her are two Pokemon, a Weavile familiarly known as Blade, and a Haxorus, who by her own choice declined to have a name. Amethyst glanced at them both, then at the dark surrounding. "Where... Where are we?"

Blade opened his mouth to speak, though the Haxorus spoke instead, causing Blade to cross arms and tap his foot impatiently. "We're inside your subconscious. You can see us, and you know what we look like. This is something that makes you special."

Amy tilted her head to the side. "Wait... I thought everyone could see spirits--"

Blade spoke this time, shaking his head. "Nope. And it's not because you know what Pokemon look like either, kid. You have the gift of heightened vision; you can see things that others can't. Like us, for example."

"But... Why are you telling me this?"

Haxorus spoke, her voice solemn as usual. "It's something that may help you in the future. That said... I have a request of you."

Amy only nodded in silence, acknowledging Haxorus.

"As much as I do wish to help you... I want to go back home."

"Huh? Where is your home?"

"My home... As far as I'm concerned... Is atop Mount Coronet. My only request is that you release me among the other spirits. If you do, I know someone there that would be very much willing to help you on your journey."

"Oh... Okay. Next time I get the chance, I'll ask Lucy to take us up there and I'll let you go." Amy finished with a sweet smile.

"Your kindness is truly extraordinary... I don't think I can repay you."

"No need... I want to make people happy." Her smile grew as she said this, once again feeling cheery and joyful once more.

"And kid," Blade spoke, as the whole place began to fade, "be careful out there. If you die, what the hell am I supposed to do?"

Amy giggled, before blacking out, and reawakening just in time to hear Lucy shouting at someone... To 'shut up'? With a lack of context, Amy couldn't tell what was going on. Then, out of nowhere, a magical sensation filled her body. It made her feel well-rested and full of energy. Once again, no explanation. It was only after a short time (and some tumbling) later that she was suddenly released from the bowels of... Lucy's bowels. It's a Girl!

Lucy had immediately begun drying her off with a random rag. Thank you, that was disgusting Amy took the rag and finished cleaning herself off, smiling a bit as she stood up straight, stretching out her legs and arms with a delightful popping noise. She froze for a moment, just now taking in her surroundings. "We-- We're here!! And-- This is my house!" Amy cheerfully hugged Lucy about as tightly as the young girl could, before nearly screaming in delight. "That's my dress!! And that one's my mom's..." She trailed off, examining the red 'shirt' dress Lucy was wearing. Honestly Lucy might be expecting her to get upset at the moment. "It... It looks good on you." Amy in turn smiled and hugged Lucy once more. She released the hug after a few long seconds and examined the remains of her ancient house.

"Hmm... I think I can find my big backpack in here, and we can bring some spare clothes with us." She seemed to be having trouble holding in her excitement. She paused, however, watching Lucy. There were two spirits among her now. "Oh... That's an... Um..." She thought back to her reading. "An Audino! Cool!! When did you get her?"

Fixed Float!

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Mt.Coronet

"Before we start, I do have to ask...are you really going to fight blindfolded?" Creed's opponent asked. "I already have an advantage, it would definitely be disrespectful of me to take anymore than what is given to me."

Creed, again, bore a smile and said, "My, my; you're way more chivalrous than that coward I fought back in Floaroma. I think I like this new Gin. But I'm blind. It seems that my sight is returning and it's a hell of a lot more annoying than being blind. This blindfold isn't really comfortable, being bloody and makeshift as it is, but it gets the job done." The grin on Gin's face loosened and he looked at Creed with a dumbfounded expression. Creed, not knowing what was going on, raised his eyebrow. Then, Gin started laughing again, and loudly.

"Are you serious!? I actually lost to a blind kid?" He continued to laugh, wiping the tears from his face. "I-I honestly can't freakin' believe this." He put his weapon away, still chuckling a little, and said, "C'mon." He motioned for Creed to follow him (not that Creed could see him) and started to walk in the direction that Creed was originally going. Creed, still confused, waited a few moments before following. The ground wasn't exactly smooth, given that a lot had happened to Mt.Coronet in years past, what with the Team Galactic incident and the "tremor" that started the whole mess. Yet, still, it was relatively quiet. "Tell me about yourself, kid."

Creed was put off by all of...this. Never had he experienced such a paradigm shift, it was actually quite jarring. It was the first time he'd actually felt nervous in a social interaction with someone else. "What's with the change of heart?" He said in a somber voice. "I thought you were going to kill me."

"I will," Gin replied confidently. "But there's no sense in beating up an injured one-armed blind kid. There's no merit, no pride, no honor."

"You talking about pride?" Creed laughed to himself sarcastically. "I didn't think you had any of that. You seemed like just the type to-"

"I changed. I was a broken man when we first met, the love of my life became a martyr and my lovely daughter..." He turned to Creed. "She became like you." Creed remained silent and continued to walk. He didn't show any emotion towards Gin's statement. He didn't show any emotion at all. "...I should thank you, though. You broke me out of the funk I was in, made me realize that I can't blindly take out my rage on a specific group just because of a few incidents."

"That's common sense." Creed said sardonically.

"Not when you're as broken as I was, it isn't." Tarsus stopped and put his hand on Creed's shoulder. "Sit down." Before doing so, Creed looked in Gin's direction with yet another somber look. He was disinterested but he couldn't afford to disobey. He sat down and then Tarsus took off his blindfold.

"H-hey! What are you-"

"Shut up," He said, looking into Creed's eyes. Just as he'd expected, they were a brown color that faded into black more towards the center. The kid was indeed regaining his eyesight, but for the most part he was still blind. He took from his pocket a black handkerchief. "The color black really helps to hide the mucus," Tarsus said with a chuckle, causing Creed to almost break into a snicker himself. He folded the top and bottom inward and placed the hankerchief over Creed's eyes, tying it in the back. Creed was confused and a little embarrased, this was all so uncalled for. "Okay, now strip."

Creed's eyes shot open and he darted backwards into a wall. "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! No way man, I didn't do anything to deserve this!" He said hurriedly. "Oh, I see, you lure children in by giving them new blindfolds and crap and that's when you strike, huh!? You're sick, you know that? Keep away from me! I don't care how dangerous you are, I'm not going to be your prey!"

At this, Tarsus twitched and bit his lip. "You friggin' idiot, I was saying that you look like crap and your clothes are already torn! Now get over here!"

Creed shot Tarsus a look of distrust and slowly yet reluctantly made his way over. He went to take off his shirt but something felt...off. The shape of whatever he was grabbing was not familiar. As he grasped around, he noticed that he was often touching his skin in places where he clothes should have been. It was worse than he thought. He tore whatever he could and sat down. Gin reached into his knapsack and pulled out some kind of cloth, which he placed around Creed. "What-what the heck is this? I look like some freakin' wandering samurai!"

"It's all I had."

"Why do you have this!? Are you in some kind of cosplay group, because that's what all this feels like!"

"Look, it's all I got; take it or leave it."

"Tch," Creed said, standing up. He turned to leave and asked, "...you're gonna let me go? Why?"

Gin remained silent for a few moments and said, "...Because we're the same."

Creed gave a hearty laugh and said, "That's pretty cliche." He then changed his tone and said, "But go on, I'm listening."

"We're both a victim of circumstance, acting off of emotion rather than thought in the beginning. We were both being played by God, puppets to our faith. Then, you changed me...and someone or something else changed you. I sympathize with you." There was a brief pause, a stillness in the area that was almost unsettling. "I also promise that I'll be the one to kill you. I've put my hatred for the Wielders behind me...but there's something that still exists deep down, something that's tugging at me, something I can't shake. It's truly nothing against you, and it's rather unfair to you...but I have to try."

After another few moments of silence, Creed started towards the exit. "Wait," Tarsus said. "This may be a lot to ask, but...please, if you come across my daughter, Cecilia...take care of her. Creed looked to his side, as if to show that he acknowledged Gin, and then made his way out of the mountain, without saying a word.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark crash landed after a short time of flying, she was trembling with energy and her heart raced. Electricity jumped off of her, scorching the grass, the whole event caused her great pain. She screamed at the top of her lungs in agony, "Make it stop!" She squirmed in pain on the ground. "Please!" She wailed, crying loudly.

At first she couldn't understand why this was happening to her. Though it became progressively more obvious as she remembered. She had barely used her electricity since Arc had died, now it was built up and overcharging her. Unsure about how to release all of the energy stored within her without causing an explosion she writhed in pain.

Flames started dancing on the grass near her, and there were no people around to help her. What help could they give me, I'm a death trap if anything. The pain never le up, it seemed like an eternity of torment. Spark's vision began to blur, she felt an overbearing feeling to fall asleep. Before she lost consciousness, she saw a hand grab her, "Arc?" She whispered, blacking out.

When she awoke, she found herself unable to move anything but her eyes and mouth. "Hello?" She said wearily. She wasn't outside anymore, but inside a building. "W-where am I?" She tried to move, but her entire body wouldn't respond. Figures, I paralyzed myself. How embarrassing.

"Calm down, please! I'm not a threat." Spark heard the voice, but couldn't move her head to see the face. "I know you said to deliver this note but I do not remember who to look for! So I followed you outside the city as fast as I could. Then I saw you plummet from the sky and I had to help."

Oh so it was him... Spark was relieved it was someone she at least knew and didn't want to eat her. The boy walked around the bed she was laid on and sat in a chair facing her. Spark noticed burns on his arms and hands, she felt guilty. "I figured you would be paralyzed after all of that electricity, unfortunately I ate the last berry I had to cure that in order to carry you here without paralyzing myself."

"Don't worry about it, I don't think I could be angry." She wasn't sure how long she would be paralyzed, "How long will I be here?"

"How should I know?" He wasn't blunt about the statement, but apologetic. "You are welcome to stay here, I'll take care of you until you get better."

Spark felt ashamed to be so helpless, but it wasn't like she could just leave. "Fine, thank you."

"I'll look for that girl again, I promise to deliver the message." He bowed and motioned to leave.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone..." She said in a lonely tone, "Who are you?"

"Well if you ask me not to leave, then I won't. Do you mean my name? Nobody ever calls me by my name..." He thought for moment, "I can't remember it."

"You can't remember your name!?" She exclaimed. "Well why not make one up?" Her inability to move made her feel weak, and she really just wanted to talk.

He looked at the ceiling, then at his feet. "I can't think of one..."

"Well how about I give you one?" He nodded, and Spark closed her eyes, "How about Makoto? I once knew a guy named that."

"I suppose I can take that name, Makoto." He let it sink in, "I swear not to forget it!"

"Can you stay here until she gets here? I'll send you out when she gets here." She could see her friend approaching. They began talking about their past.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Mt. Coronet -> Route 208​

"Never heard of Bisharp, you say?" James began, somewhat surprised. "I'd never thought about it, and Lisbon isn't particularly informative of anything I don't ask." Bringing a hand to his chin as he walked with Aria, James wondered aloud. "Mother and Father had never spoken of a knightly pokémon either, so perhaps he really is from a faraway place." James would ask Lisbon at some point, but every time he tried to speak to the pokéspirit now, he merely answered with a brief "Hmph".
James wasn't bothered enough to pay the sulking spirit any heed at the moment, and thus gave up on talking to Lisbon after the third time addressing him.

When Aria pulled food from her bag and offered him some, James at first didn't respond with anything more than a chuckle. The girl had a good sense of humour, it seemed. When she didn't pull her hand back after a few moments and greedily swallow the lot of the food after a good few seconds, James arched an eyebrow. "Hold on, you're serious?" James took the food from her without delay when he was completely sure it wasn't a trick, only to gorge himself on it. Aria was right, it wasn't a feast, but it certainly /was/ satisfying. When he was done munching on the last of the food, James realized how much of a greedy galoot he must have looked like to Aria while eating the food. James had become so accustomed to eating alone that he'd forgotten his manners while eating in company. Blushing a great deal, he wiped his mouth with his hand and looked at the ground, not daring to look at Aria. "My apologies... That was rather unlike me..." James could only hope she didn't judge him too harshly for being so rude, and continued on walking, still red-faced and unable to move his gaze from the ground in front of him.

Back