• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
When I wanted to play it yesterday I saw all the original FireRed title screen and stuff and I thought that I have not been successful in patching the game right so without thinking I deleted the game data. how longer will the link be down

blue

gucci
Years
Beta 2.7

Right, I've decided to reinstate this hack back to the Side Showcase for the time being because the motivation and work on the Hoenn half of the project has just plummeted; It kind of doesn't offer much of Hoenn at all really which doesn't deem it to be a Progressive hack. Since everything in Kanto has been edited from gyms to wild Pokemon, if this was to return to the Side showcase and I blocked off the access to Hoenn, this project would be 100% complete in that respect, hence why I have made this decision. This doesn't mean that the project won't be continued, I wanted to remedy the current situation by not having it up against much bigger titles in the Progressing Hacks section since not much work has been contributed towards it yet. I do hope to continue this at a later date however since I did enjoy creating Hoenn with atif, for the time being this will remain here in it's original place. - It will be moved back once HOTQ is over at the beginning of December.

I have been spending the past couple of days working on the Islands, making sure that they are working without any errors and making sure all scripts operate correctly and after reviewing all of this; I have added all of the legendary events that were not originally in Fire Red & I've released Beta 2.7 which makes this hack 100% complete.​

A couple of images from the update;

Rayquaza2.png
Celebi-1.png
Mew.png

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
How i do get the legendary dogs? i find they in the wild? or i only will find one on the wild?

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Wow the new update is amazing!
I don't think there's Kyogre and Groudon event too!

Keep up the good work or I'll ban you!

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
1.Celeby is bugged. When I beat it/run away Im teleported and stuck. Also Charizard instead Celeby(my first pokemon) appears.
2.Are Deoxys and Ho-oh and Lugia catchable? The path seems to be blocked.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
Okay, picked my starter, Squirtle and got up to Viridean City. I go to heal, and it plays normally until the "We've restored your bla blah etc. etc." It goes to a eyesore color invert afterwards. I would post a pic, but 1, I can't having less than 15 posts. 2nd, I don't see the need to post a pic of a bad color invert.

blue

gucci
Years
Okay, picked my starter, Squirtle and got up to Viridean City. I go to heal, and it plays normally until the "We've restored your bla blah etc. etc." It goes to a eyesore color invert afterwards. I would post a pic, but 1, I can't having less than 15 posts. 2nd, I don't see the need to post a pic of a bad color invert.

I'm aware of that one since the same thing happened when I was testing it; just re-download the Beta which has the Pokemon Center blocked off for the time being until I can figure out how to fix it.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Hey, I don't know if this is a glitch or anything, but I read that Scyther evolves in Level 45. I caught my Scyther at LV 50 and I raised him to Level 60 yet he didn't evolve.

Last edited:

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I'm aware of that one since the same thing happened when I was testing it; just re-download the Beta which has the Pokemon Center blocked off for the time being until I can figure out how to fix it.

I got the same problem, but how we heal the pokemons?

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
Years
I think I found a bug.

After the fight against May on Route 9, I went forward to Route 9 a bit, then I went back, and then the same script for May's battle repeated.

Then again, I think I'm playing an older version.

Years
The update was cool and I am happy that I got the chance finally to play it. Can you change the Title Screen as one person thinks he has not patched the game correctly after seeing it.:cheeky:

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
It's only blocked off from Fuchsia, you can access it by going through the Cinnabar Island route.

The Cinnabar route leads into Seafoam, but down a series of ladders to the point where the water is running too fast.
It's been a long time since I've done the Seafoam puzzles but I'm fairly sure you needed to come in from the fuchsia side, or at least in this instance you do.

Why has Fucshia -> Seafoam been blocked anyway? Trainer levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back