• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Okay. You said you wouldn't do that but you do it anyways? Like what the heck...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I kinda don't think either are possible rn, so idk why there is/was effort. Different things can change though sooo not entirely giving up. :x

Dear Anonymous,

Every time I sit here and listen to these songs I just wish. Wish wishes could come true quicker.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Please learn how to forgive, everyone of us makes mistakes, even you. No one is perfect.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I won't tell you the truth, so you won't get hurt. :( .. It's the best for you not to know ..

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the point of continuing anymore with your little "idea." Count me out.

Dear Anonymous,

Are y'all done talking behind my back yet? Don't think I don't notice you still treating me like a moron, even four years after the fact.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Open up to me a little more please. You know you can trust me and I hate knowing all this stuff is going on with you and I can't offer my advice and stuff, you've always said I can tell you anything - But if you're not going to tell me anything, why should I?

-------------

Dear Anonymous,

What's more important to you? You mock exams or your future? You don't understand that mocks don't mean anything, sure, I would of liked it if it hadn't all been conflicting but don't you dare complain at me about how you picked the wrong place and don't like it because you didn't look at all your options. Who the heck do you think you are telling me I'm going to do bad in everything because I'm more interested in where I'm going next that revising for something that doesn't matter anyway!?

Oh and another thing. He doesn't love you. He never has and he never will. And I'm going to better than you and I will laugh in your face.

-------------

Dear Anonymous,

You're wonderful, you're an amazing friend and I can talk to you about everything, especially because you don't mind me going on and on and on about that certain person ;) Theres so much I want too say but I can't put it into words. I don't check my phone enough and I always see these texts from you about 6 hours earlier and I'm like "No I didn't reply omg D:" I'M WORKING ON IT THOUGH! But yeah, I can't wait to go shopping with you js. Those two will carry our bags, I don't care what they say, they're carrying our bags (Chivalry and the like) but yeah thats everything really, remember i love hearing about your life and whats happening so feel free to tell me! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

-------------

Dear Anonymous,

We need to talk more, we don't have much in common but I still consider you a very close friend of mine - We don't always agree on stuff (FOR INSTANCE WHETHER YOU SHOULD CARRY MY BAGS OR NOT.) but we get on all the same, you're great to talk to about stuff and I'll always keep you in mind if I ever need computer help!

-------------

Dear Anonymous,

We're like the Drama Trio I swear. One of us is always involved in some sort of drama (especially you two oh my gosh), we've had our... Moments... Especially in 2010, and one I can't remember and by the sounds of things I'm glad I don't. I love both of you so much and I want to make sure you know that! Three years is a while, and I'm hoping we have more years too come! Obviously theres the mysterious fourth and fifth one of out who is always very busy but when we get the chance he's a great friend too, and the other is just boring and wont talk to us! Not gonna lie, you two/three/four are my best friends on the Internet and I honestly can't imagine stuff without you, everything would be so much more boring. So thanks, I love you guys! WWAKS!!! (I MADE US AN ACRONYM!)

-------------

Dear Anonymous,

It's nearly been six months omg! It's hard to believe! I've known you for about that as well, we're gonna get to 12 and you know we are. You put up with my uh... Different... Ways and you're soooo nice to me and make me feel good about myself. It's nice how my uh.. "Feelings" haven't destroyed the friendship we have, and as far as I'm aware we're as close as ever, you're always there too listen to me and I know if I need something you're the guy I go too.
Either way, I'm going to meet you eventually you even said we would so don't you dare back out now! I love you <3 Thanks so much for everything <3

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm going to start soon. If I'm ever going to get it done, I need to first of all get it off the ground, and there's no time like the present... right?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA: I used to trust you, but seriously? You almost gave me a heart attack there. That's not a joke, that's downright trolling, and that's the last thing I had expected from you.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Sorry, but I can't always follow what you want. I have my own dreams, and I know what I want with my life, please accept it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

There's a football game going on right now, and I'm not discussing it with you at all. :( I really, really, really miss you. I wish you weren't mad at me at all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I can't take this everyday anymore. I'm just going to be neutral from now on, just not care what happens either way. It makes me dislike waking up in the morning, and makes me hate going to bed at night, the whole thing is that I always care sooo much but no, I'm sick of caring if the other is just going to forever be like this. Nothing's ever going to change and I'm done really, the past is passed and the future is certainly not going to be posiitve when related to this. Go away, seriously. Have a break, get out with people who aren't the ones you talk to and see how they see you, because it certainly won't be in a good way. You think life would be good this way, but... it's not, and I don't want to think about what it could've been. Sometimes I kinda wonder if there was only one there, if I didn't have to go through all this extra other stuff because the personality you have stops you from doing anything that seems nice and it's always spoiled anyway. I wanna get away but I know I can't, so all I can do is hope that I just put up with it so much that I'll become numb to everything that goes on. There's much more better things for me to be upset about and honestly, I'm not you, never going to be you, don't wanna. I have morals, yeah, and hey I don't know why I'm even posting this here, but I really can't take it. Just the person you are is just... I don't understand how you can live your life living that way, or thinking that way. And no, I can blame you, because in a way you could say it'd make me become a bad person too, but nope, I ain't gunna go there. You're wrong, everything you think is wrong and you're the reason why I spend so much time here.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're so cute & amazing but you really don't see it. You cannot take compliments. :< I also love you, did I ever tell you that?

Dear Anonymous,

I'm really happy for you both. :3333

Dear Anonymous,

You awful gremlin

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Dear Anonymous,

I hope everything is alright with you.. and that you will come back soon. I really miss you and I need your support so much right now, more than ever before. I finally moved into my new apartment. It's nice here, but, I don't feel safe here, yet. One of my neighbours is very.. uh, social. A bit too up front if you ask me. As usual.. I have a hard time being able to relax in the presence of older males. -Sigh.- Please, come back to me soon. At least get in touch with me somehow. Well, more like, I hope your bad luck with electronical devices will go away for a while. Just.. come back soon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please learn how to use your indoors voice.

Dear Anonymous,

Why must you completely ruin perfectly good fan art by including that idiot in the picture? I mean, that pairing doesn't even make any sense!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

There's no need to tell such a blatant lie. I know you don't mean that.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's official. We're awesome again.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't be paranoid. And you don't have to reply, just listen. It pains me to see you unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back