• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
I'd love to know why he put it there on the first place xD
no special reason. lol, i wasn't really thinking about when i did it. just put it there so you can come back and get it when you learn surf.
Its changed now so it doesn't really matter.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
This is a new sprite I made. please give feedback. I am not much of a artist but i like to fool around with sprites. He will have water or fighting pokemon, not sure yet. Maybe rock type?
aqua.png

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
It would if you made him a dark Gym leader.
One of the gyms is a dark/ghost type, but i dont think that trainer will be good for that type. he looks more like a fighter, or water trainer. he will probably have pokemon like gyaradose and polywhirl.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
Your rival is here!
I made a rival in the game, his name is Kenchi. ( its might change)
im taking requests for the name, if you have a better one.
Also the sprite i made is not so good, if anybody can make a better one please pm or leave a comment.
kenchi-1.png

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2010
i like it but need work some of the sprites not bad but not good but other then that awsome hack

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
i like it but need work some of the sprites not bad but not good but other then that awsome hack
thanks, and yes I know my art is not so good, thats why i need somebody to improve it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2009
Nice hack Ariel, i like the graphics. The idea to start off with an eevee is awsome. Keep up the G work Homie!

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
I made another rival sprite. Im not sure which is better. They both need work and are not so good. But overall which is better?
rival.png
OR
kenchi-1.png

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
i would say the one that looks more like silver and not like a rocket grunt

Back