• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

yellow123

RAWR! :3
Years
my first time in this thread and I already like the idea you have going on here sounds interesting and if you are going to have better tilesets for the game like you said than the game will be even more attractive but still the game looks good so far hope it progresses :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished Mount Moon arc and Koga's first appearance.

my first time in this thread and I already like the idea you have going on here sounds interesting and if you are going to have better tilesets for the game like you said than the game will be even more attractive but still the game looks good so far hope it progresses :)

Thank you.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Remade CERULEAN CITY, added a side quest inside the game. Proceeding with CERULEAN GYM arc.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just added Misty's Mansion event and 2 bonus arc. These bonus arc doesn't originate from the manga. It's merely a side quest. Just finished Cerulean Gym.

Making the 3rd Gym arc now. Going to release the first patch soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2022
How about adding an event when Poliwag saving Red from drowning and evolve into Poliwhirl??

Sorry for my bad English :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
How about adding an event when Poliwag saving Red from drowning and evolve into Poliwhirl??

Sorry for my bad English :)

Yes! I'm going to do that. I'm doing the Cerulean Gym right now, and I already added that part in. However, I've made it that, that event would only occur if you have Poliwhirl in your team. Anyway, I'm going to release the first patch soon.

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
I hope you don't give up man :O ..There is also other people who make the same game like you before but he never finished it..SO i hope you can at least complete Red story before u give up >__<

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
AWESOME MAN!
I can't wait to play it, and I will be sure to bring plenty of other fans in ;D

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I hope you don't give up man :O ..There is also other people who make the same game like you before but he never finished it..SO i hope you can at least complete Red story before u give up >__<

Definitely not going to give up. I update everyday. Although, my update would be less and less for this following week, since I have so much uni assessment and exams.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
i been watching this since you first started posting i cant wait for it to come out i got tired of all these games that name drop red but don't know the story thank you for making one

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Recreated Route 24, and updated the Lake Monster Arc. Currently doing Bill's arc, and finishing up on the Surge Robbery Arc.

i been watching this since you first started posting i cant wait for it to come out i got tired of all these games that name drop red but don't know the story thank you for making one

No problem. Yep, I'm following the manga exactly. Every event would be inside the game. Although, I did extend some of the event from the manga abit (e.g. The kangaskan arc involve you (player) to find a Full Heal to heal its baby). I've also adding several filler plot inside such as traveling to Orange Island, Dojo Brothers arc and Lake Monster Arc as a bonus side quest for players to do after they finished the main story, or while taking a break from the main storyline.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just completed saving Bill arc. Now need to complete Surge arc, and change some tileset. Then also completing the Lake Monster arc.

This looks great and I wish you all the luck, can't wait to play it.

Thank you.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
I really look forward to playing this hack! Please continue to work on it as it would definitely be great to play. Additionally, I would increase the base stats of Poliwhirl and Poliwrath so people don't throw them into the box immediately.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
The game is coming along very well i hope you finish soon so we can play it. Best of luck

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finally completed Bill's arc. Nearly finish for Surge arc as well. After that, i will upload the first patch.

By the way, anyone know when I can move the thread to Hack Showcase?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Finally completed Bill's arc. Nearly finish for Surge arc as well. After that, i will upload the first patch.

By the way, anyone know when I can move the thread to Hack Showcase?

I think you should just write a message to the emulation moderators(e.g. DrFuji).
Nice to hear that I soon can start playing :)

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
I can advertise this thread to other website so they will know about your project :D ..
So i wonder,do you want any people that can assist with your Project development?Maybe in banner making or etc?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I can advertise this thread to other website so they will know about your project :D ..
So i wonder,do you want any people that can assist with your Project development?Maybe in banner making or etc?

Thanks I don't need help for assistin the project. I'm doing this for fun, and I like every bit of it.

Back