• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Egg Incubator Script

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Thanks to my good friend Mugendai, he came up with a script that works a bit better than the default debug options for egg hatching. This makes all eggs hatch instantly, instead of forcing you to walk an additional step after selecting the Force Hatch option in the debug menu.
In the Pokemon Day Care script, go to line 425, or right before the line that says
"Events.onStepTaken+=proc {|sender,e|" and paste this code in.
Code:
def pbHatchAll
  for egg in $Trainer.party
    if egg.egg?
      egg.eggsteps=0
      pbHatch(egg)
    end
  end
end
This will run the Egg Hatching routine instantly for all eggs in your party. To bind this to some sort of NPC in the Overworld, create a new event, and in the events options, go to the "Script" Event Command, and put this in:
Code:
pbHatchAll
If you want to use it, I'd say give credit to my friend Mugendai, and I doubt he'd mind if this was used in any project or Essentials itself.
Additional proof that it works

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
Thank you for this script, it should become very useful for my project.
One question though, is there anyway to have it only hatch a single egg as apposed to al of them at once?

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
@Rango: You have the script call a choose Pokemon command and then check of its an egg.

I know that question would come up as soon as I saw the 1st post

Back