• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I done it!!

YAAAAAY!

after what seems like years , I have got a shiny Bulbasaur!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

im so excited!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
actually... it isn't that long based on some of the lengths of time other members have spent (i'd spent soooo long on aerodactyl and i still don't have one)... but it's still quite awesome.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm currently hunting for the ultimate skills using ken masters.

Years
Waah! The very core of our precious SHC is departing! Please come back, r5 and Lord Jaws!

r5, because of the loss of the template and all, I've decided to assemble my take on the Shiny Hunter's Card, and this is what I've come up with:

shcRsgh5.gif

The blue sky background's original (though inspired by LDD's masterpiece). If it's OK with you, r5, I'd be glad to take requests, and re-requests. :) (by PM) I'd also like to keep your shinies in chronological order, starting with the oldest as one lit (gold) star.

So, in PM, tell me your shinies in chronological order, background colours, and what trainer (attach if necessary) you want in the card. For uniformity, FR/LG's sprites will be used; Ruby/Sapphire for those past 151.

Much, much later edit: I'm doing requests in this thread. Nice read, huh?
Much, much, much, much later edit: Request thread restarted. Try here!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you and yami-z can take requests if you want to. and i'm not leaving, i'm just not shiny hunting much anymore, but i'll still be here.

Years
I've re-done yours, r5, just in case you want to use it. (See above) (It would help uniformity if we can all use the same thing.) Also, I've got something.. er.. *special* in mind for when the stars overflow... ;)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
metal mario i did something like that awhile ago with the click me thingy, my accounts back so looky at my siggy XD and bb well done with the shiny bulbasaur it mustve been boring reseting the game over and over. i did with groudon (non-shiny), only had 5 ultra balls XD caught it after bout 30 mins of reseting XD, mudkip got boring too, shiny mudkip

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MetalMario said:
I've re-done yours, r5, just in case you want to use it. (See above) (It would help uniformity if we can all use the same thing.) Also, I've got something.. er.. *special* in mind for when the stars overflow... ;)
you mean like an explosion?!?!?!...? that's incentive to catch a lot... but ya, that looks pretty rad, i'll switch it into my sig now.

Years
rsgh5 said:
you mean like an explosion?!?!?!...? that's incentive to catch a lot... but ya, that looks pretty rad, i'll switch it into my sig now.
Well, it might explode for something like pkmaster's... ;)

Oh, oh, you should save a copy of the card GIFs, just in case photobucket decides to stop cooperating.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
um... i think by that comment he was making fun of you. i might be wrong though.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
I'm back after more shiny hunting, and still no success! Are they onto me? Do they know I'm after them?*looks around*What was that noise...

Years
I can't say I've noticed you lying at all after the name change. That's why I called you 'pkmaster' instead of Latios Lover, and I was referring to your claim of 200+ shinies, which would explode the shiny card. Anyway, send a PM if you'd like a card. (This goes for everyone.) Be sure to include the colours, trainer sprite, and shinies in the order you caught them.

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
Years
I have to consider myself the luckiest person in the world today, because I just found out that my friend has even more shinies, so I asked him if he would trade them, and he said yes, so I just got three shinies today! They are Gloom, Slowpoke, and Ditto.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
practically impossible to search for shinies....
my friend's annoying bro restarted his lg, losing a shinyaggron....
my other friend at skool still owes me a shiny zubat...
and im searchibng for shinygroudon...(juss ignore the siggy)

Back