• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What are you up to in Re:CoM, Tara? xDD;;

Also, I've never played any of the Civilization series myself, but I've heard of great things from it. o3o

..... uh.... well... I sort of... beat it the final boss already. On proud. >_>;;;;

People are able to hold their own conversations and starts new ones if they want to diab_low. I mean... do you really think we all know what Hikari is talking about the majority of the time? Or anyone else for the matter these days aha.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Hahaha yeah she is mainly talkin bout her sigs and people gettin her gender wrong.

I think to my self sometimes ?......? lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't know anything about Final Fantasy so I can't really commend anything though. Depends on the system you're asking for?

JRPG in general though Tales of Series! Also Kingdom Hearts because that has my soul right now. :V

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

What system are you looking to play on, Pokey?

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Unless it's Gravity Falls, right? :U

Though hmm. If you wanna play a FF game, I'd say a good start would be the DS version of IV.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you can get Dolphin working (Gamecube Emulator) then Tales of Symphonia! :D

You knew it was coming.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

hmmm.

If I was to play a FF game or something like that, what would be recommended?

IX. IX. IX. IX. IX. IX. IX. IX. It's PS only (though it's downloadable onto the PSP) but there are PS emulators out there soooo. V and VI for GBA are good as are IV for GBA or PSP :3b ...And hell, if you have access to a PSP emulator just download the Complete FFIV Collection. It's one ROM, so yeah |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Reminds me that ~one day~ i need to watch that FFIX playthrough. though honestly i'm better off at somehow playing the game weh. or at least get into the FF series before watching.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I triiiied playing IX. But, I couldn't get into it like at all :c

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It seems like the people who have played IX either hate it or love it XD; I personally enjoyed it because the plot was a bit lighter than previous FF plots (it's still dark in a sense, but if you compared it to FFVII's plot it'd be flowery and rainbow-y) and the characters are absolutely lovable <3 I also really liked Trance mode I know VI has it too, but that's for Terra only and the Ability system where you have to have certain items equipped and win enough battles to learn new skills, both magical (namely Summon spells) and physical, as well as passive abilities. In fact, you don't even have to worry about using any slots for attacks; that's mostly for passive abilities. Ffffff I had a hard time explaining this so it probably isn't perfect.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

How come I don't play the above games like Final Fantasy, Kingdome of Hearts, Chrono Cross (Haven't heard of it)

LOL I need to play more games :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Many of these games are console JRPG games. So... first you would need a console if you don't have one and then play them.

I think I forced that nap to try to be longer that it should have (and still didn't manage to achieve that I want). Now my head feels meh and I'm not tired anymore. :ccc

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. :c it sucks BUT OH WELL.

I should get something to eat. I don't think waking up, eating a burger, and going back to sleep was the wisest idea I had. xD; But when are my ideas ~wise~ these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back