• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:
Neighborhood Ruins

Part Ten

The two boys looked on in horror. Cole, the Arcanine boy, and the younger of the two, nearly snapped his jaws at Lucy, to bite. Cinder, however, yanked him back before he had the chance. Smacking his little brother, he growled, "Stop it, doofus!! You almost killed our dad by doing that!" With a more casual (but no doubt shaken up) voice, Cinder spoke to Lucy, but also toward Bay, all hostility seemingly over. "Wh-what are you talking about...? Dad wouldn't kill us... He said this juice would 'make our claws and teeth lethal'... I..." The boy seemed lost for words.

Amy walked beside Lucy, replying to the boys, "I'd do as she says..." Part of her felt bad for the boys. Did they really deserve to lose their father? They seemed to be completely unaware. Amy wondered if her anger toward the family was really her own... What if Blade's rage was starting to affect her? She couldn't really understand. For now, she just followed Lucy, even reaching up for her hand.

Cinder followed behind, Cole reluctantly following behind him, led by hand by his older brother.

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Mt. Coronet Village Ruins
Lucy's sudden consumption of Blaine made Bay distance himself, with dismay. Although it was a bit of relief that Blaine was hindered useless. He rubbed that back of his head with a grin, feeling embarrassed about his strategy being unneeded. Even more relief arrived to Bay as she managed to stagger Blaine's two sons in their effort to start combat. Then a thought came to Bay's mind that made his face turn red... she referred to him as a friend. Bay hung his head as a plausible thought came to mind. Was this girl really going to eat Blaine? The thought of this made Bay dizzy and his skin crawl. His head still down, he came back to reality just in time to hear Lucy say she wanted to bring these two with her for a talk.

As he came to the realization that they were leaving, he frowned at the cluttered laboratory, looking back and halting at the room's exit. The vial of liquid that Blaine threatened to used was still in here, plus there may be more. Sneaking back, he grabbed a vial of the liquid, emptied a bottle from his bag, filled the battle with the liquid before putting a cap on it, checking it for leaks then put it in his bag. Disregarding what he just did, he called Amethyst.

"What should we do with his lab? There might be more of that liquid" he shouted.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Mt. Coronet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy seemed oblivious to the fact that she had just totally creeped Bay out a bit. The fact that she had just eaten a dude didn't seem to faze her either. Yeah, that could've been you, Bay. Try to imagine what Blaine was going through right then. Can you even manage that? Amethyst might have an idea, only Lucy had been careful to be gentle with her. Judging by the way she was handling herself posture-wise and her complete ignorance of any complaints that might be coming from within her, physical or otherwise, she just did not care at the moment.

A boy's voice called out to her from back at the lab as she tried to get moving and she stopped, turning her upper body and head to look behind her. Oh... that was Bay. Somehow she had missed him not following her out. she guessed they /should/ probably deal with the rest of that liquid. She glanced at the two boys she had asked to follow her for a moment as if considering their reaction. Bay wanted her to tell him what to do? Well... she guessed she could do that. Lucy raised her voice a bit to call out in return.

"Destroy it!" she said. "We're heading back to the top." she continued to explain, before turning and glancing at Amethyst, who was reaching for a hand. Lucy happily took the smaller girl's hand and gripped it nice and firmly. She then turned back to the two boys. "You've been there, right..?" she asked, her tone honestly not very hostile. As far as she was concerned these boys were kind of childish for listening to their Dad still. Childish—Y'know, like Amethyst.

"What you need to see is up there." she continued, glancing at Amethyst briefly. "Your /father/ told us that this liquid was meant cripple pokespirit wielders like us—Like you." she said, quick to point out that the poison would effect them too. "It shouldn't effect humans at all... meant to destroy our kind." she continued to explain, shaking her head. She was currently waiting, giving Bay the time to do what he needed. "I'm Lucy, and this is Amethyst. She's... basically my daughter?" Lucy said, introducing Amethyst. In all honesty she didn't have the language skills to better explain her relationship with Amethyst. What was adoption, and biological DNA? How do they work? None of that nonsense would've mattered to her anyway. It was all pretentious science-talk! Psh, scientists

"There was some sort of disaster a long time ago, before the world was like 'this'." she began to explain. "It's why there's no food." she went on. It was hard to say how much of this was coming from her pokespirit and how much from word-of-mouth. "The voice in your head probably remembers!" she suggested, helpfully. Indeed, as no pokemon had been alive since more or less before the catastrophe all but the rarest of pokespirits would be able to remember a time before the apocolypse.

"If your Dad got his wish—I... I honestly don't know /what/ would happen." she explained thoughtfully. CLEARLY destruction would rain from the sky and kill them all. "But... it wouldn't be good. That's why you need to see something." she finished, before glancing back in search of Bay. Regardless of whether he'd finished she would proceed to start heading up to the top. He'd have time to catch up. Progress was slower than normal given Lucy's burden of carrying all that extra, unwieldy weight, but they were already most of the way up anyway.

When the group reached the top of the mountain Lucy stopped for a moment to look around. The living painting from before was still there, depicting the depressing life of two pokespirit wielders, one of which Lucy had absorbed earlier. The other, a smeargle wielder, seemed to be asleep... Upon closer inspection however it might appear they had finally given into hunger and perished.... perhaps recently. Their pokespirit hadn't left them.

Lucy however moved directly to the pillar, only to find that she had to bend over to see the text past her rather gravid stomach. Sigh... Her ability to show mercy sure could be an inconvenience! She silently reminded herself that even that served it's good purposes, thinking back to Amethyst.

"...There." she said, finally pointing out the odd, seemingly alien text at the base of the spire jutting out from the ground. Above them a cloud of hovering souls fluttered around the tip of the spire, making it look a bit like a supernatural tree. "It's not English, but if you look at it the voice in your head should be able to translate it." she explained, directing her free hand to the text. Her other hand was occupied with Amethyst's. Indeed the text could be read, and read as followed:

The world has been broken, and it is humanity's fault.
It is up to you to bring justice to yourselves and the world.
You must guide yourself, however...
These are the laws of Arceus!
Let yourself be washed of your moral preconceptions. From the first time you've read these commandments, let them be your only laws. Then and only then allow yourselves to rediscover what you believe is right or wrong.
You shall not harm the spirit of the pokemon, lest divine retribution strike.
You shall be in possession of no more than six pokemon spirits at any one time, lest your spirit become suppressed.
If you take the spirit of the pokemon from another you must take it for your own, lest it turn on you.
You shall not harm children under the age of fourteen that have not yet received their pokemon spirit.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
She moved her eyes to the other boy in the room. "There's to many people here..." She said quietly. She looked at Makoto, "Makoto I need you to stand watch outside, along with the other boy. I'll take the berries in a moment, I have to talk to Aria first, alone."

Makoto nodded and grabbed the other boy's arm, dragging him outside forcibly. He said as he walked out, "Did you know Spark is my friend because she helped me? And now that you are helping her I can be your friend!"

"He is eccentric Aria, but trustworthy. But that isn't as important as what I have to say next." She breathed hard, "This world is in a very bad state. The ability to look back shows me that it used to be a thriving world full of good endings." Spark wished to move badly, but this needed to come first. "I want that world, I want a future where others can live happy, not in fear. I think we can do it too, we can repair this world. We just need to get what is missing. We need to bring Pokemon back." She sighed again, "but that isn't the only thing, we need to free as many kids as possible, get them spirits, and then we need to take over the land. Maybe if whatever took the Pokemon away sees a better world, it will give them back."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria nodded briskly, picking out the correct berry from James' stash. She then took a seat at the edge of the bed once again, and listened to Spark's idea.

"I know... The stories that my father would tell me about Pokémon, handed down to him from his father, were always full of happiness and fun. There was barely any evil, and if so, it was quickly reprimanded. I to want a world like that, Spark. The silence is what gets to me the most. A forested region should not be so quiet... Only, where would we actually base ourselves? If we had somewhere protected from attacking forces, somewhere to gather allies... We need somewhere like that. We can't go to my farm, it's too exposed... The Underground is just plain dangerous, as shown by our last escapade down there... Do you have any ideas?" She asked. Aria glanced out at Makoto, who was now being completely different in attitude to James. She smiled, and looked back to Spark.

"Perhaps we should get you mobile again." Aria said, holding up the berry.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:
Searching for an Unknown Friend

Part One

Cole grumbled as the scripture was read to him. "I don't get it! What does that even mean!?"

Cinder sighed, hand on his forehead, shaking his head slowly. "It means... If all of this is really true... Dad lied to us, and what he wants to do is very, very bad."

Cole looked up at his brother, eyes gleaming as he seemed to begin to understand. "... Oh... You mean... We won't get our powers anymore...?"

"Worse. It'd kill us, it'd kill Amy, it'd kill those guys too. And all of those Pokemon up there?" Cinder pointed up at the flurry of spirits above. "They'll all die too. This purple stuff is evil... It could kill us if we swallow it." Cinder wiped his claws off on the underside of a rock, and Cole then spat the stuff out and off of his teeth.

Cinder looked simply ashamed, and Cole simply mimicked his brother, before walking a few step closer to Lucy, looking up at her confusedly. "Ehat are you gonna do with dad...? What do we do?" The boy was tearful.

Amy stepped up and answered before Lucy could. "You two need to learn to live on your own now... You obviously know how to find food. But you can't rely on your dad anymore." She turned her attention to Cinder, looking up at him encouragingly. "But you can still rely on each other. What you do from now on is your choice... But your dad will probably have to die, because he'll never stop trying to destroy us."

Cole began to cry, though Cinder nodded. "I... I understand..." He turned to Lucy. "Do what you must... We're sorry for causing any trouble..."

Amy sighed slightly. "You two always picked on me and Blade, and I always thought I hated you... But you're being very mature..." Amy reached a hand up to the older brother before asking, "Truce?"

Cinder smiled slightly, accepting the offer with a firm handshake. "Truce."

Cole sniffled as he cried, but also shook hands, managing to choke out, "T-truce..." Cinder hugged his little brother as he cried, patting his back reassuringly. He turned his head to Lucy, mouthing out 'thank you', and nodding his head to say, 'go ahead and do it'.

Amy returned to her position beside Lucy, closing her eyes and again reaching for that comforting hand.

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Mt. Coronet Village Ruins
Bay nodded at Lucy although she turned around, probably oblivious to the gesture. Getting ready to destroy the remaining vials of liquid, he readied his hand to smash the glass containers but lowered it, forgetting that the glass might cut him. He grinned at the thought as this was the first time in his life he was given the opportunity to physically relief himself of stress. He grabbed a book off the bookshelf and threw it across the room with a wild grin on his face, the book smashing multiple things on the table, causing the disarray of objects in the room to become worse. The liquid from various vials soaked into the floor, leaving a putrid smell that made Bay recoil with disgust, before smoke started emitting from the floor. He ran towards the exit of the room, hoping to escape the suffocating smell and he was more distanced he turned around to look at the mess he left behind.

As he looked back, he felt ashamed somewhat in finding pleasure in something that was so unproductive. Bay wanted immediately to catch up with the others so he called upon Flow's abilities and sprouted a fox-like tail that he swung towards the ceiling of the corridor between Blaine's house and his laboratory. As soon as it made contact with the ceiling, it solidified into a product of more durability than steel, caving in the entrance to the already ruined room. Bay examined his handiwork, ensuring that the room would be
sealed, leaning towards the rubble obstructing the pathway. Sure enough the fire on the other side was raging but it wouldn't go far, seeing as the room was now air-locked Did this make him an arsonist?.Without retracting his tail, Bay playfully ran up the stairs leading towards the exit of the house until he reached the trapdoor, climbing up through it, then closing and covering it behind him.

The sun seemed to render Bay's eyes useless as he emerged into the sunlight. As his eyesight because less sensitive to the light he became momentarily confused as Lucy never explained specifically where she was going on the mountain but Bay didn't let this be a setback.Dashing on all fours, he followed the path up to the mountain.

The bag on his back didn't seem to slow him down much but as he neared the summit it seemed to weigh down on him more. He stood upright on just his feet, wiping his hands off and walking up the rest of the way, moving at a quarter of the speed he was previously moving at. Eventually he reached the top of the mountain with exhaustion. As the land grew more flat, Bay began to relax his pace until he reached the top.

This was Bay's first time he remembered seeing the top of the mountain but it felt all too familiar, almost like he was visiting an old friend. It made Bay stop in his tracks and debate on whether or not he had been here before. "It's where Arceus inscribed his rules." A voice echoed through Bay's conscious and it just frustrated him slightly. He had an intuition that he had been here before and as soon as this feeling came to him, a searing pain along with an image flashed through Bay's mind depicting a pillar with a lines of text:

The world has been broken, and it is humanity's fault.
It is up to you to bring justice to yourselves and the world.
You must guide yourself, however...
These are the laws of Arceus!
Let yourself be washed of your moral preconceptions. From the first time you've read these commandments, let them be your only laws. Then and only then allow yourselves to rediscover what you believe is right or wrong.
You shall not harm the spirit of the pokemon, lest divine retribution strike.
You shall be in possession of no more than six pokemon spirits at any one time, lest your spirit become suppressed.
If you take the spirit of the pokemon from another you must take it for your own, lest it turn on you.
You shall not harm children under the age of fourteen that have not yet received their pokemon spirit.

The image of the text obscured his eyesight as Bay subconsciously walked over to the pillar where the laws were actually written. The pain instantly faded and Bay opened his eyes, slightly unaware of what just happened and saw that he was looking directly at the text now, on another part of the summit. His ears had now popped from the high altitude although Bay managed to hear muffled sobbing. He turned around and saw Blaine's two sons, no Cole and Cinder and felt a pang of sympathy, unaware of Lucy and Amethyst. The scene of the older brother hugging the other brought feeling similar to watching a baby bird falling from a tree. Bay silently looked away allowing the Boys to have their privacy, turning to see the mass of spirits above them.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Mt. Coronet/FONT]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy frowned, watching the scene. In all honesty she didn't understand the attachment. Parents weren't that great, were they? Despite this she could see the genuine emotion. It struck a chord with her, probably the same chord that had allowed her to develop something of a maternal love for Amethyst. Maaan, this was getting weird. What were these feelings inside her and why were they making her feel /generous?/ Gross.

...She took a brief moment to wave at Bay as if to make sure he saw her. How could he not, with that rather gravid belly of hers?

Confusing emotions aside, Lucy couldn't help how she felt and placed her hands on her hips. "Well... You can give him a hug and say goodbye, if you want..." she said casually, ignoring how weird it might feel to have two boys hugging her stomach. "I think he can hear us from in there." she said fairly confidently, poking he top of her belly in an experimental manner, no doubt recieving a punch, kick, or muffled insult/complaint in response. It wasn't very effective.

Lucy would give the two boys time to make a decission and time to follow through with their hugs and or goodbyes, and regardless of whether the chose to do so or not she would then finally allow herself to digest. The process was incredibly quick, and her stomach would shrink back to a normal size in less than ten seconds or so. How does her metabolism even work?! Regardless, the deed was done and she seemed no worse off having done it. In fact she looked rather happy to be rid of that weight! Could you blame her? If Cofagrigus ripped off Yoshi, and Eelektross ripped off Kirby, what the Heck are you, Lucy?

After a moment of stretching her arms and legs Lucy adjusted her outfit real quick and took Amethyst's searching hand. She then cleared her throat to break he ice that may have been hanging in the air after such an event. She then proceeded to speak up in a slightly gentle tone. "Well... You could come with us." she offered. "I mean--I could take care of you..." she continued, a slightly awkward smile on her face. Though the boys might not be aware of it, this was Lucy coming to terms with he mothering side of herself. Perhaps there was a big heart somewhere above that big stomach, one with a large place in it for children she percieved as helpless? No! Run! She eats her children! Ask Amy! Besides, it made perfect sense for the girl that had just killed their father to adopt them! She ate him, and she was what she ate, so that made her their father! Only she was a girl so... mother! Flawless Lucy-Logic!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:

Part Two

Cinder and Cole stayed close together, though rejected Lucy's offer. Cole was quiet, letting Cinder do all of the talking. "No... Now that we're on our own, I think we should explore the world... But... Thank you... For setting us free. If we meet again, we'll be in your debt. Come on, Cole... What do you say we go look for Eterna City?" With that, the boys began their trek down the mountain, and onto a new adventure.

~

Amethyst watched them leave for a moment, before turning back to Lucy. "Umm... Can we stay up here for a few minutes? I have something to do here..."

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Peak of Mt. Coronet
Bay looked upward towards the spirits, tuning out everything external and frowned out of frustration. He knew he had been here before but when he tried to reflect on the time he was here, it just gave him a headache. The mountain had an ominous feel about it even as Bay put this thought behind him thinking it might come to him later.

He turned around to see Cinder and Cole hiking down the mountain, unsure why but glad that this was the outcome. He was unaware that his brown puffy tail was now retracting back into his body, making him look seemingly normal again. Then he walked over to Amethyst and Lucy curious of why the boys were leaving, seeing that Lucy's stomach was normal sized again and frowned. "What did you do with him?" he said, sure that she digested him but hoping that she didn't. A grim look appeared on his face as he felt pained to think that this girl ate a human being whole in the amount of time it took for him to regroup with them. He violently shook his head in disapproval, to himself more than anyone else. "Forget it." he said distantly, looking at Amethyst, and then to the ground again.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese
Route 212

It was a pleasant walk towards Route 212, the first one he'd had since he gained his pokespirit. Cecilia didn't talk, but she clung on to him. Heck, if he was starting to become convinced that she really was his little sister. She would oft go run off and bring things back for Mako to identify. She wouldn't talk, but she would use cute little gestures to make him understand, which made his heart flutter, as he had a thing for cuteness. Even still, he was wondering exactly how she got caught up in this whole mess and what pokespirit she possessed. He didn't inquire about it, though, as she wouldn't have answered him even if he did.

Speaking of pokespirits, Mako hadn't heard from Kraus in a good while. Actually, he hadn't heard from Kraus since the battle with the Haxorus. He didn't know what could have happened to him, but he was unable to contact him. This didn't worry him so much because Kraus was missing as it did because it may have meant that he no longer had his abilities. He stopped, bit his thumb, and started pacing back and forth. If he didn't have his abilities , he would definitely be screwed, as would Cecilia.

As he followed the same walking loop over and over, some sped passed his face. It went so fast that Mako naturally would have thought it were debris or something, but that didn't make any sense given his location. It didn't take long for a stinging pain to come over his nose. He went to hold the tip of it, which is where it hit, and then noticed something out of place: blood. He didn't know when he'd been cut, but he presumed that it was by whatever just flew passed him. Mako looked right, and then looked left, and spotted a figure off in the distance. He was a larger figure, definitely an adult carrying some type of contraption. He couldn't tell what it was from a distance away, but it looked rather large and not very wide. Before he had time to figure it out, the man launched...something at him, probably the same thing as before. This time the man completely missed, his projectile hitting a nearby rock formation. Mako walked over to it and examined it. It was an arrow, but it...wasn't normal. He touched the tip with little pressure, and his finger immediately started to bleed. It clearly wasn't made out of any natural material.

From behind him, he heard a tapping sound. He turned just in time to see a rather stalky man wearing a black headband running towards him at full tilt with two swords drawn. Now he really felt like he was in some sort of fiction novel. He jumped towards Mako, who quickly jumped back. Rather than going in for another attack, the man promptly ducked. Mako took this opportunity to move away from his opponent and grab Cecilia to run, but Cecilia instead used all of her strength to push him over. Just as he hit the ground, an arrow soared through the area where his head was previously and over the head of the man with the sword. These guys were good; they cooperated so well it was almost unreal. What's more, the arrows cut through his body like butter, and even as a human that wouldn't be easy. How were they doing this?

As frustration rose in Mako, a dark aura came about him. He embraced the darkness, unwilling to ask questions about how it existed without Kraus' presence. He took to his feet and rushed towards the man with the swords. He used Thief in an effort to steal one of the man's swords, and he succeeded, but...it seemed almost as if the man gave him the sword, as if Thief weren't necessary to take the sword. Mako's stance was awkward, as it was the first time he'd ever held a real sword before. The man with the sword, however, stood in a natural position. Mako wondered why the man wasn't readying himself, but it became clear soon enough. Mako held the sword with two hands and rushed at the man, and the man still remained in the same position. Once Mako reached the swordsman, the swordsman pushed Mako to the side and placed his leg in between the area of Mako's legs, making him trip and fall behind the man. This was all Mako needed to realize that the sword, as powerful as it may have been, actually worsened his chances of defeating the swordsman.

Mako threw the sword to the ground, inhaled, and used Dragon Breath on the swordsman. In response, the swordsman took his sword by both of his hands and, with probably the most precision Mako'd ever seen, spun his swords as if it were a helicopter propeller, causing the Dragon Breath to go in every direction other than his own. This was jaw dropping for Mako, these two had fighting abilities that he'd only seen in media.

Then, for some reason, the swordsman nodded. Mako wasn't exactly sure why he was being nodded to, so he looked behind him to the archer, who nodded back. The confusion was only to grow, as when Mako turned back to the swordsman, he was gone, as was the archer. He didn't question this, as he knew that he could potentially be killed by the two if he were to stick around. He took Cecilia by the hand and started back on his way to Eterna.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Mt. Coronet Peak
Lucy nodded and watched the two boys walk off, knowing full well what awaited them. She couldn't help but wonder what would happen to them. After being asked by Amethyst she let go of the smaller girl's hand, allowing her to go where she pleased and do what she needed to. Frankly, she wasn't sure where to go now. This entire mountain was food as far as she was concerned. She had no sense of where a human might want to be beyond 'Somewhere that's not like... on fire or something.' Perhaps they--

Burp!

Lucy covered her mouth, having just emitted a burp that was honestly not particularly impressive. When she lowered her hand she was smiling ever so slightly... Was it clear enough that she just did not care in the slightest that she had eaten and digested a dude's life away? Because she totally didn't, not in the least. Her attention had shifted to Bay, though something appeared to be distracting her. "So... did you... tell us what you—" she started, attempting to ask Bay what he wanted. Something had caught her eye.

As she recalled, there was supposed to be a /city/ at the base of these mountains. Namely, a city that was easily recognizable to her—Eterna City. Y'know, the city she was /born/ in. Was... she doing something wrong? She distinctly remembered there being a city here and /not/ a crater filled with the ravaged remains of a city. There weren't any other cities in this particular direction!—None that were in sight anyway. Why wasn't there a city there?! Lucy's blood slowly ran cold, the expression on her face becoming frustrated. She had gone entirely silent. Her lower lip quivered a bit and she finally shut her mouth. She said nothing but it was hard /not/ to notice that she had mysteriously become upset for no apparent reason.

No reason though. Her parents and all her childhood friends had lived there. That's all.

Lucy's pokespirit was not unaware of what she was going through. It tried to placate her but this was a moot effort. It asked her if she really cared that much and she denied it, but her emotions said otherwise. There was no fooling those around her, much less the other half of her soul. It then tried to speak gibberish to Lucy and this was ironically the most effective at distracting her, mostly because it was kind of confusing in the context. What the distortion world, gulpin spirit?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
281.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:

Part Three

Seeing as she was now free to run her errand, Amethyst walked over to the wall that begins the peak of the mountain. Above, spirits roamed freely. Punching her knuckles into it, she heard the satisfying klink of those claws digging into the wall. From here, she began to scale the wall. It was then that the spirits within appeared to her once more. The Haxorus wanted to converse. "You're nearing the peak... Thank you for this."

Amy once more regained a smile, as she continued her climb. "It's nothing, really. So you say someone up here will help me?"

"Absolutely. She has a very kind heart... If not for some family distress... Though she wants to do her best to help people, as I see in your own heart."

"Oh..." Amy was temporarily breathless from the comment, though accepted it as a compliment. "Um... Thanks... So, can you find her for me then?" Amy stood high at the peak. She could actually see the spirits fluttering about! Amy, get out of that tree. It's /haunted/!

"Yes, I'll fetch her for you... And one more time, thank you for setting me free." The way this Haxorus spoke made her curious as to how bad that dead girl really was.

Amy watched her feet for what seemed like a few minutes. What if she was lying? It didn't seem likely, but--

"Hey!"

The voice behind her caused a startled squeal, and she quickly turned around; it was a Kirlia! "Oh, um... Hi. Are you the one Haxorus was talking about?"

"Yeah-huh. You seem nice, and I have no reason to disbelieve a friend... Sure, I'll fuse with you!"

Amy, as if instinctually reacting, reached a hand out to the Kirlia's, and the two fused together in a burst of light that could be seen rather easily at the top of the mountain. "So... Do you have a name?"

"Mm-hm. You may call me Faith." The Kirlia, visible before her (but now a projection as they are fused), did a sort of pirouette before dissolving into Amy again.

"Maybe we can fix this world after all." Amy looked down toward the ground, where Lucy was likely waiting for her.

Faith seemed to frown slightly; Amy could feel it. "Maybe this world isn't broken... Maybe it's the people."

Amy pondered this. "You may be onto something there... Well, let's get back to the group. I'll get to know you better when I can." With that, Amy leaped right off of the peak, seemingly knowing that she would land safely. Sure enough, nearing the ground, she became surrounded by a semi-visible bubble of glowing psychic energy, and her fall was drastically slowed, and she landed gracefully with a mere tap. The new appearance seemed to change her a bit more.

Her skin paled slightly, as if clashing between peachy skin and Kirlia's gray-white color. Her right eye, the blue one, remained the same color, but now glowed brightly with a sapphire-like blue. It seemed to glow just as brightly as the red eye; if not more. Her dress was now all white, and she had red bow-like shapes in her hair, seeming to part it in a new way. In fact, while looking still similar to how she did before, she seemed to appear much more different; she was nearly glowing, in fact.

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Peak of Mt. Coronet
"So... did you... tell us what you—" Lucy's voice trailed off. She appeared phased by something and it showed a look of distress on her face. Her lip trembled for a moment and it proved that this girl could be emotionally affected by something if at all. She appeared solemn and forlorn, looking off in the distance although Bay didn't have a clue what shifted her mood to a sudden seriousness but it made Bay fearful. Maybe she had some sort of illness and she was now having a reaction?

Bay looked off in the direction Amethyst hurried in just in time to see her landing. He was instantly confused as the girl seemed to have a stronger presence and her appearance had underwent a significant change, her eyes, one a calm blue and the other a raging red, and her outfitting had changed to white. She also had a glow about her, no a visible aura that made Bay wonder even more about this girl who was small to physically but otherwise she seemed to underwent a significant change other than her appearance. Bay had forgotten about the oddity of Lucy's behavior and this was replaced with curiosity. Bay give Amy a quizzical glance, "What happened?" he inquired to her, his curiosity replaced with admiration. This girl was probably already capable of beating him in a spar before her current transformation but now she certainly surpassed Bay's combat prowess .

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Children's City​
James looked at the other boy, clearly perturbed by him. How he could feel safe when this kid could turn on him at the drop of a hat? Something as unstable as Makoto wasn't a factor James wanted to have to account for in his plans. With a sigh, James slid his hands inside the pockets on his coat and eyed Makoto carefully. Time to find out just how nuts this kid was. Of course, James had no idea if he himself was a fruitcake, but it seemed that thus far that most things he took for normal were indeed as he thought they were.

"So I'm your friend now, am I? That's good news." James paused, laying out in his mind the best way to ask the next question. "And what, pray tell... Would it take for you to wish to kill me again?"

James would have slapped himself for asking the question in the fashion he just had, if Makoto had not been present. The way James had put it made James sound like he was inviting Makoto to attack him psychotically. Honestly, James hoped for better things than a maniac tearing him to pieces today.

A brief gust of wind from the west of Sinnoh made James blink for a moment, but did not remove his gaze from Makoto once he opened his eyes. With a quick and remarkably nervous laugh, James spoke before any reply could have been issued.

"Well, that's not quite what I meant to say... What I meant was... What makes you mad, friend...?" James asked in the least offensive manner possible. "If you tell me I'll know how not to get on your bad side."

James hoped that he could perhaps learn how to reign this thing in the same way Aria's friend had. If he could do that, he would quite literally have a maniac who would follow any order and fight any opponent. In James' eyes, that was a rather valuable asset to have, and would mean great progress in terms of his goals for the forces he wished to amass. Still, that would be easier thought than done.

Khawill

<3
Years
Makoto
Makoto tilted his head confusedly, "Mad." He repeated, "Bad side?" He never really felt mad or angry before, and hardly knew the words, "I guess if Spark tells me to be mad then I'll be mad." He said informatively, "And I wouldn't kill you for anything now!" Makoto figured more friends meant he would be happier, and have more things to do. "Well unless of course she told me too, then I would be a bit sad about doing it."

Spark
Spark laughed, "Am I supposed to reach up and grab it?" She did a deep sigh, "Just toss it in my mouth, I could use the mobility, I'm so anxious right now." She was about to open her mouth when she noted one last thing, "Oh, once I'm able to, I'll find somewhere to stay at that is relatively safe, so I'll need you to watch Makoto if you don't mind." She held her mouth open.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Mt. Coronet's Peak
Lucy took a deep breath. Her attention was so far elsewhere that she barely seemed to notice Amethyst's transformation. When she finally did turn, it came with an announcement. "...Eterna City is gone." she explained, a grim tone to her voice. Well that was kind of /vague/! What in the world did she mean by that? She did at this point observe Amethyst's appearance, but she did not comment. "Destroyed..." she continued in a now deadpan tone, looking off into the distance. She had to ask herself. Were the residents dead? The answer? Why wouldn't they be? What purpose did destroying Eterna compared to any of the empty cities serve? Why... to kill it's occupants of course! Lucy met Amethyst's eyes. She was deeply frustrated. And then... she started walking. She was making her way back down the mountain without further explanation.

...Huh

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
281.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:

Part Four

Amy did sort of a pirouette twirl as the boy asked her what had happened. "I gained a new friend, and departed with one as well." And then Amethyst's vocabulary went from 'child' to 'novelist' She sort of double-taked as Lucy began to start walking down the mountain, without her. Child abandonment, much? Please Lucy, I'll be better, I promise! Amethyst sort of rushed over to her... And that's when she realized she was hovering. Only an inch off of the ground, but still... Cool. Travel seemingly wouldn't be much of an issue now. Hey, is Amy an inch taller, Lucy? They grow up so fast!

She noticed the ruins and-- wasn't there a city there? Oh... That's why Lucy is sad. ... Huh. Amy's town was also desolated but... She didn't really plan on going back other than to check it out. Otherwise, what could she say? Oh, Lucy, I'm sorry. Let me just turn back time and we can live there, happy forever! "Um... Maybe we can help people there..." She offered, though it may or may not be possible. What else could be said? Seeing as no words seemed fitting, she instead went with gesture; this time she reached for Lucy's hand, grabbing it herself.

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Peak of Mt. Coronet

"I gained a new friend, and departed with one as well." The girl said calmly, levitating above the ground. Bay looked at her with curiosity, feeling intrigued, not with this girl but with her new change. Then he looked up towards the very peak of the mountain, which the girl had glided down from with a powerful urge to see if he would undergo a change but he resisted although he felt tempted to and he looked higher up to see the cloud of spirits. He wondered what she meant when she mentioned a friend and lost in thought; he didn't notice Lucy slip away and just turned to see Amy floating in the direction Lucy was previously staring in. He wondered if he should follow and knew that there was still more questions he had to be answered along with what he had to begin with before he met these two. So far he was no further in his effort to find somewhere to settle down. He silently promised to himself that he wouldn't stay with them for more than two days and he dashed after the psychic girl who was almost out of eyesight.

By the time he was nearing her, he saw she had caught up with Lucy and they were now headed down the mountain on the other side that they had went up. He reached in his patched, worn bag, still mounted on his back, and pulled out a magazine with many creases and missing pages. He began to read intently through the magazine as he followed behind them closely. Bay held the magazine up at the right angle so he could read and follow the two figures in front of him, oblivious to what they were doing but aware of all that they were saying.

Dawn

Years
(Post temporarily retconned. Will be reposted soon with similar but additional content.)

Last edited:
Back