• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lancaster" School of Battle OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Hmm... six classes... interesting. That should be fun to make up...

Anyways, my character has 2 t's in his last name, just so you know. I don't really mind- I'm just nitpicky. I mean, it ain't the worst mispelling I've seen. I've been called Matthew Bradleys before. Sorry for being off topic...

My Classes (As a preview, and so I can actually keep track (I have crap for memory))

Advanced Tactics
Advanced Dark Magic
Advanced Swordfighting
Edit: he already knows World History, and Bio and Chem, so he only has 3 classes, instead of 5. In free time, he trains, studies, eats, trains some more, studies, relaxes, and sleeps.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol sorry Brad, i was typin fast when i wrote that, i can fix it. and ideas for classes are fine to post in here. Feel free to discuss them with the other RPers as well. i mean it IS school... we can have some classes together and whatnot

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Heh... now that I've been accepted I can post Ed's classes:

-Poison and You: Assassination 101
-Think before you act: Advanced Opponent Analysis (He skipped a year *o*)
-Elemental Control 101
-Basic Swordsmanship (for use with katana)
-(Self-taught during sessions with Great-Grandad's diary): Alchemic Engineering

He tends to skip class a lot when he feels like he isn't learning anything that day or there's nothing due. He trades weapons for information on the next day's homework. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
seems like a fine course list, ACC.

The RP has officially started for those who haven't seen the Edit.

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
Years
Hikaru only has 3 classes. Cuz she's lazy. :P

Advanced Close Combat
Elemental Control 101
Basic Bombing Course

Yeah... I have to think of a better name for the last one.

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Lessee.

I gave Ruroen an Advanced Combat course, a Lightning Control course, and a Basic Defense one.

And also, what sort of shindig is going down in the Colosseum?

EDIT: Oh, and I gave Ruroen a last name.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
the shindig at the Colosseum is the opening ceremonies for the school. sorry i shoulda said something earlier XD

XD Brad, i dunno how much you know about the college course numbering system... but 900 classes are Graduate courses.....and considering you're a first year... i'ma have to ask you to lower it haha nothin big.

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Haha. Okay.

And I know nothing about the college course numbering system, too. Haha. :]

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
its pretty simple to understand.... basically 95-100 are the beginning courses for below average. 101 is the beginning class. 102-130 are usually the second classes in the topic. 131-240ish are the more advanced classes. then it skips a lot of numbers and the 800/900 range are the Graduate courses.

If you want to make any edits after knowing this info, feel free to do it. I'll be starting the opening ceremonies after the other few make their introductions. If they can't make it in time to make their introductions we can just assume they're running late in the forest and got caught up and they can catch up to the story later.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
teams will be issued at the time of the mission, and the teams vary every time. Although if certain students work well together, they tend to be placed on the same team more frequently

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
you can have a room mate if you want... thats how dorms usually work. But if you want a single room then thats fine.

on another side note... incase you didn't read the OOC, i posted Teacher profiles for the core classes. If you're taking stranger classes that only you're in, make them up yourself or just don't talk about that class.. haha. and uhhh slow down a bit... some of the other RPers can't post as often, i don't want them to quit cause they get left behind.

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Aight. I have A TON of free time, so I post as much as I can. I can wait however- yay Super Mario galaxy and GHIII for WII!!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha its okay, i assumed you had some sort of plan for your char when you didn't have Marksmanship XD you can still add it in if you want.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm... you know, I'm randomly going to say something here: since most if not all of our characters seem to posess an iPod, what say that just for fun we post a playlist that we think best matches our character here in the discussion thread? (Not necessarily our favorite music, just music that we think would fit as the background track for our character's life or songs that we think they would like. Ex: I like the Aquabats, but Ed is probably going to be more into something by U2, which would probably fit better anyway since he's Irish).

Actually, I just thought of something. Is anyone here actually from the British Isles? I just realized that due to the setting we're all supposed to be playing characters from that area, so naturally we'd probably be using expressions and turns of phrase more common over there than in the States, where I'm from. (If anyone in here knows any Englishmen in New York, now's the time to tell me.)

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
My guy is from Hawaii, so... he speaks in American tounges. Note: He likes older music from 60's to the end of the 80's, as well as some Wierd Al, and a few other exceptions.

Playlist:
I Am A Rock- Simon and Garfunkel
Sound of Silence- Simon and Garfunkel
Iron Man- Black Sabbath
We Ain't Gonna Take It- Twisted Sister
Stayin Alive- The Bee Gees
White and Nerdy- Weird Al
Jurassic Park- Weird Al
American Idiot- Green Day
Canadian Idiot- Weird Al
Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
Bad to The Bone- George Thorogood
Born to Be Wild- Steppenwolf
Captain Jack- Billy Joel
Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles
Don't Bring Me Down- ELO
Eye of The Tiger- Survivor
Can't Watch This- Weird Al
Jerry Springer- Weird Al
One Week- Barenaked Ladies
Living Thing- ELO
The Logical Song- Supertrammp
Lonesome Loser- Little River Band
Mr Blue Sky- ELO
Play That Funky Music, White Boy- Wild Cherry
Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix
Rich Girl- Hall and Oates
Rocket Man- Elton John
Rubberband Man- The Spinners
The Safety Dance- Men Without Hats
Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting- Elton John
Super Freak- Rick James
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)- Eurythmics
Take On Me- a-ha
Tear The Roof Off the Sucker (Give Up The Funk)-Parliament
They're Coming to Take Me Away- Napoleon XIV
Through the Fire and the Flames- Dragonforce
We Are The Champions- Queen
We Will Rock You- Queen
Welcome To The Jungle- Guns N' Roses
Who's Next- Tom Lehrer
Words= The Bee Gees
You're So Vain- Carly Simon
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)- Dead or Alive

There. Almost all of my iPod songs.

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Sorry for double post, but I'm worried.

I THINK everyone is on break, but no one has posted for a while, and I'm worried this RPG is going to die. Hopefully, I am not right about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back