• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I think I told you this already, but there's a very annoying bug in PaletteEd GB. If you select hex, and if any of the nibbles is from A-F, and you click the left arrow, it crashes! Very annoying and makes the program almost unusable.

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Can i get another one of these but with Ruby/FireRed versions instead? xD

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
I can't get the MartEd GBC to work with hacks hacked off of Crystal, when I play it on VBA, it keeps on cutting off when I go to buy the items.

I have PMd you! We'll find the cause of the problem!

wow nice this will come in handy thanks!

No problem :D

handy? handy? dude this will be useful as bro now that i found out how to use it thanks for the great tool m8 ya know what greater than great

Thanks! :P

Hm...Is one of your major glitches in Item ed. G/S/C that you can't save your changes...But anyway...Love these tools...Keep it up...and I hope you can fix Item Ed...;)

I am fully aware that ItemEd sucks. I will atempt to fix it up after I finish my exams. Until then, you could always open up your Hex Editor ;)

In my case Item Ed saves the changes, but...

It glitches horribly my game.

For example, some events in the map don´t appear until i go to a building and exit it.
Or, I change some items prices, but there´s ALWAYS one that gets OVERpriced (in my case it´s ether, and can´t buy it) and one thet gets me the UNOWN letters screen (in my case, Repel)

I use Crystal.

Man that is really odd... I think Crystal has some serious issues when you mess with it's code, like Emerald. I shall try to re-create this glitch when I get the opportunity. Until then, sit tight, and follow the advice above :D

I think I told you this already, but there's a very annoying bug in PaletteEd GB. If you select hex, and if any of the nibbles is from A-F, and you click the left arrow, it crashes! Very annoying and makes the program almost unusable.

Don't worry mate, it's on my to do list, just like another Telefang program for what you found out about the base power data for all the moves. Would be a lot easier to edit with a program than in a hex editor!

Can i get another one of these but with Ruby/FireRed versions instead? xD

How do you mean? Another one of what??? :P

To everyone else: I know my tools suck, but I am planning on fixing them up when I finish my exams in 2 weeks. So hang in there! :laugh:

swampert

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Man that is really odd... I think Crystal has some serious issues when you mess with it's code, like Emerald.
I have worked more with Crystal than the other ROMs. Rest assured that it is no less "stable" than Gold or Silver. If the data is edited correctly then there should be no problems.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
I need help with the Pokeedit DS.

Does it edit NDS files? I tried to edit my platinum.nds with it but it says that it's an unsupported rom.

Please help?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I need help with the Pokeedit DS.

Does it edit NDS files? I tried to edit my platinum.nds with it but it says that it's an unsupported rom.

Please help?
I haven't tried it but I think that it only supports Diamond, Pearl (US) and platinum (JAP) because it was released before platinum (US) was released

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
Oh ok.

If it's not much trouble asking, can you make one that can edit US platinum? Or if you don't want to, are there any tools out that can edit the base stats of US platinum?

Sorry if it's a tall ask, but I would really appreciate it. :)

Swampert 22

Years
I have worked more with Crystal than the other ROMs. Rest assured that it is no less "stable" than Gold or Silver. If the data is edited correctly then there should be no problems.

Hmm... I had heard that Crystal was less stable. Anyway, you're the guy in the know IIMarckus, so it must be just as stable as G/S. Just wierd how different problems manifest in different versions. Needs looking at properly, I may just remove the program and not fix it, it was a bit rubbish from the beginning anyway!

I haven't tried it but I think that it only supports Diamond, Pearl (US) and platinum (JAP) because it was released before platinum (US) was released

Bingo! It only supports Japanese Platinum, but I will add all the offsets for the English and European languages when I get the chance. Also HG/SS will be added, as and when they are released, as it is highly likely the data will be arranged in the same way!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
^

oh, that's good to hear.

Gokurosamadeshita Raguraji-sama

Thanks for all the hard work!

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2009
hi i was wondering if there is a save editor for g/s/c that can read a .srm file.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
hey mate ^_^ i was wondering do u hav/know of a map editor for g/s/c?
and hav/know of a pokemon editor (like YAPE) but for g/s/c?
btw your tools are awesome XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2010
hey man where in england do u live? thanks for the tools youve been a big help, but do u have any tools to edit the trainer both in and out of battle and the trainer card for GSC? cheers

Vednix

:D
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
These are excellent tools. Really excellent. You must have a good understnading to make such tools.

Swampert 22

Years
I'm having problems. The Gym leader/E4 for Blue and red won't edit the leaders. When i enter the battle it's the excact same as it was in the begining.

Did you check if your ROM is set to 'read only' in it's properties? This will prevent the program from saving any changes you make. Uncheck the box if this is the case and try again.

Wow! Nice hacking tools.....Keep it up.

hi i was wondering if there is a save editor for g/s/c that can read a .srm file.

Not that I know of. In all my time hacking I don't believe I have even come across any documentation on the layout of data in the save file:\
Your best bet is to search Google for 'layout of save data in Pokémon Gold' or something along those lines.

hey mate ^_^ i was wondering do u hav/know of a map editor for g/s/c?
and hav/know of a pokemon editor (like YAPE) but for g/s/c?
btw your tools are awesome XD

First off, there are several map editors for G/S/C, GoldMap being the most popular, you can download it on my site, (link in sig), there are however others the first that comes to mind is UltraMap, although I am unsure as to where you would find a link...

As for a Pokémon editor, try Yomama, the famed metallic generation hacker's tool:P, PokéEdit GSC. Either go to his toolbox, or download it from my site.:laugh:

hey man where in england do u live? thanks for the tools youve been a big help, but do u have any tools to edit the trainer both in and out of battle and the trainer card for GSC? cheers

I live in Northamptonshire, the same county as Silverstone:D

I assume you mean to edit the appearance of the trainer. I beleive that AGIXP (sp?) can help you, although I have never used it. It edits the Pokémon graphics, so you should be able to edit the trainers with it, although I am unsure.

These are excellent tools. Really excellent. You must have a good understnading to make such tools.

Thanks, although I probably know less than you would think...;)

Years
Wow, they are very interesting tools. Are you thinking about create more GBC tools? Something else a TRAINER EDITOR for ALL TRAINERS (not only the gym leaders and elitefour) that can also chance the trainer type (if is a cooltrainer or a bug catcher, etc...) would be a very awesome think I would be VEEEEEEEEEEEERY HAPPY. But, for now, the tools are very nice. You worked a lot!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2010
Did you check if your ROM is set to 'read only' in it's properties? This will prevent the program from saving any changes you make. Uncheck the box if this is the case and try again.

Not that I know of. In all my time hacking I don't believe I have even come across any documentation on the layout of data in the save file:\
Your best bet is to search Google for 'layout of save data in Pokémon Gold' or something along those lines.

First off, there are several map editors for G/S/C, GoldMap being the most popular, you can download it on my site, (link in sig), there are however others the first that comes to mind is UltraMap, although I am unsure as to where you would find a link...

As for a Pokémon editor, try Yomama, the famed metallic generation hacker's tool:P, PokéEdit GSC. Either go to his toolbox, or download it from my site.:laugh:

I live in Northamptonshire, the same county as Silverstone:D

I assume you mean to edit the appearance of the trainer. I beleive that AGIXP (sp?) can help you, although I have never used it. It edits the Pokémon graphics, so you should be able to edit the trainers with it, although I am unsure.

Thanks, although I probably know less than you would think...;)
thanks for the suggestion but it didnt work for me... apparently im not the first though. do u know any others i could try? cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back