• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Hopefully we'll get a grass one instead. :D
I'm glad we're finally getting a special-focused Fire Starter though. That hasn't happened since Typhlosion, pretty much. I'm tired of Flare Blitz and the other physical fire attacks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

neither am i, unfortunately.

Been a few generations since we've gotten pure starters. Last time was Johto.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn .. now that you mention it they didn't say the whole line. So it might just be the first evolution in which it pretty normal other than first generation because Bulbasaur. vOv

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Yaaay, saved my Pokewalker from the depths of my closet now that I'm playing SS, and replaced the batteries \o/

Time to reuse forgotten technology \o/

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

You can buy a replacement for about $9, but it's not really worth it since it's only for HG/SS. It's a shame really. It had potential.

Nintendo pls bring it back with X/Y, as well as Pokemon following you

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I think I have all the Pokemon you can get on the Pokewalker anyways so it doesn't have much use to me.

Oh but i do agree with bringing it back. even more so bringing back pokemon following you.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

oh god yes quilava is so adorable following you

And I forgot how easy it was to solo through HG/SS ;~;
I've only have my Quilava, Togepi, and the Spearow you get from the guy in the gate after Goldenrod City to deliver to the guy on the route before Violet City, which will be my flyer later.
I'm just truckin' along with these three and just defeated Morty. It's too easy ;~;

Years

Every "first trainer" that is not a rival cannot be avoided.

I did feel glad that 5th Gen introduced Nurses and Doctors who can heal your Pokemon without even having to go all the way to the nearest town's Pokemon Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back