• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
So?

It's just time. Enjoy waiting by carrying on with yer normal life.

I have a feeling about the roxk posted a few pages back on the sea...

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
it has cerulean but there is only a Carlos event there so it pretty much doesn't count

also there is no power plant

basiclly once ure at cerulean u just have to train

hmmn.. beta 5 ends at the Fuschia coty and the safari zone.. maybe u havent got the ghostbuster that's why u can't advance further..

hehe.. i also tried using that cheat and found articuno in the cave.. and since i'd used that cheat i've seen the cinnbar island and got some fossils at the pewter city and gave it the cinnabar Lab.. now i've got kabuto and aerodactyl..:D
i know its not yet finished and cheat is not allowed but i was just experimenting..:D

56ea2b68c356a3fa4c789459207717d2.png

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Nice!

Hi bro!!! not long ago that none of you. therefore good. beta 5 is so brilliant, and I played and the truth is very good. Well, good, I find you in the Messenger, now i returned to the hacks. =D adios hermano te cuidas mucho ... xD

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2008
Aff

I can not save, and that is what I already put the type of save to 128k and still not giving ta, some aid; x
To wanting passes E4

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
What you do is close your emulator, then open it up without a game, change it to flash128, then close your emulator again. That always works best for me :S

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
This game is gonna be very good. Hmm it makes me wonder what will happen to it in the future...

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2008
I beat the elite for then its game over, I don't get to go to kanto.And i really want to catch a Chairzard or Charmander

choatix

Choatix
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 1, 2022
in the SG-B5 Pokedex by Giovanni Boss is says articunno cannot be found but i kinda actually found articunno and i dun think i was suppose to find it either i used wall cheat to walk sound of fusia then eventually i found a cave went inside and found articunno:S
It is possible to see Articuno without cheating as well... you can see it in the binocluars near Fuchsia. YAY!

I beat the elite for then its game over, I don't get to go to kanto.And i really want to catch a Chairzard or Charmander
Firstly, the same response as usual, you need to play with Flash 128K and then restratt your game. And anyway... you can get Charmander and evolutions in Goldenrod... it's a game corner prize (2100 coins).

Here are some bugs/glitches that i found

• When you hit the start button in beta 5 in an emulator other than vba it crashes
  • the errand where you take that pokemon to the sleepy guy well the sleepy guy doesn't take the pokemon
other than that it looks good keep up the great work zel!
You need to just gie the pokemon the mail, not he pokemon. Spearow is YOURS.

It's probably fixed by B6, but there's a border issue in Fuschia (south).
Why does Spinda appear in the Whirl Islands?
I just want B6! XD

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2008
Help-ME

I already tried most of all jeitos not yet able to save within the memory of the game someone helps me T.T

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
Holy flamin' damn! This has come a long way since I last visited PC. (Whoah, that was like a year ago?) I'm impressed. The tileset's awesome; you did a nice job on the Johto map; the phone booth is pure genious. I'm most impressed with the music. Did you figure out how to loop it, then? Well hey, awesome work, Zel! Keep it up!

(And try to fix the Union Cave Pokémon Center... :S)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
@zel, I like what you've done since the last beta, It seems as though you never struggle with idea's :P, I see from your work that your very focused and that it's worth waiting for you even if you have a life to live AKA uni :P
But the digging event is great, simple too ;)
From beta 3 (the first beta I played) I thought that this would be just a remake, But you've added a lot of originality to this.
I love the new music, the sprites, the battles.
I wish you the best man, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
The hack is really pwnage. But, people, if this a remake, don't mess with it. Its just making it the worst kind of remake.

Yesh, it is pwnage XD, altho im not sure what you mean by not messing with it. A normal remake would seriously SUX, just fr lg grafix. dont u think Zels ideas give the hack a nice touch :o like its a new game?

anyways,been a while since i posted but AWESHUM job on the dig event. I was wundrin wen u mite put fosils in ;).

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
@zel, I like what you've done since the last beta, It seems as though you never struggle with idea's :P, I see from your work that your very focused and that it's worth waiting for you even if you have a life to live AKA uni :P
But the digging event is great, simple too ;)
From beta 3 (the first beta I played) I thought that this would be just a remake, But you've added a lot of originality to this.
I love the new music, the sprites, the battles.
I wish you the best man, keep it up.
Yup, ideas aren't zel' problem. And will never be, as long as me and some other ppl are around...

What will be done with the Viridian Battle House? A good idea would be to put there famous trainers absent from the game (Gabby and Ty, Archie, Maxie, Geovanni, Hoenn Gym Leaders, etc.), welll, if that isnt the objective of the Vermilion tower...

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
One small question Zel,

Will the 3rd generation legendaries get their R/S/E music?
Or will it just be the random pokemon music?

Deoxys had an awesome theme, that's why I asked.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
I tryed the Beta %, its amazing, fantastic good hacked game, i know you won't give up xD
if you did then everyone would be sad xD

Good Luck on the furthur events =D

choatix

Choatix
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 1, 2022
More glitches...
If you talk to the trainers on the ship, you can battle them agian, even staright after! I'm gathering this is not supposed to happen, right?
And, I think it's the Safari Warden that has spelt a word wrong. (can't quite remember).
What remixes are going to be in B6? There's the Cherrygrove, Tin Tower, Dark Cave, Goldenrod and the Carlos Battle Themes (both the Cyrus BM and the one when you battle at the E4... (what is that music???).
I hope you replace the rusty bicycle and surf tunes! They sound SO much better in GSC than in FR, remixed or not! XD
Can we get Milotic in the next beta? I WANT ONE!
And, I lost my Jirachi! I think it turned into a Bad EGG because there were a few in my box... Luckily I could trade one over from a previous save. I've never cheated, so what is causing it... you probably don't know... (I went to the trick house after putting it in the PC if this helps...)
And is that tower in Vermillion going to open up in B6?

AND... in your glitch report or what not you said "my starter won't evolve!) as a problem... I KNOW WHY THAT HAPPENS! Your starter will not evolve before getting the Pokedex... that is why because in FR, pokemon that evolve into non-kanto pokemon will not wevolve until you have the national dex. So thats that answered. Unless there is another reason...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
More glitches...
If you talk to the trainers on the ship, you can battle them agian, even staright after! I'm gathering this is not supposed to happen, right?
And, I think it's the Safari Warden that has spelt a word wrong. (can't quite remember).
What remixes are going to be in B6? There's the Cherrygrove, Tin Tower, Dark Cave, Goldenrod and the Carlos Battle Themes (both the Cyrus BM and the one when you battle at the E4... (what is that music???).
I hope you replace the rusty bicycle and surf tunes! They sound SO much better in GSC than in FR, remixed or not! XD
Can we get Milotic in the next beta? I WANT ONE!
And, I lost my Jirachi! I think it turned into a Bad EGG because there were a few in my box... Luckily I could trade one over from a previous save. I've never cheated, so what is causing it... you probably don't know...
And is that tower in Vermillion going to open up in B6?

you forgot victory road and sprout tower AND the lighthouse, you can hear the surf theme in youtube videos clonex made(under a different youtube username) Search minutes of melodies

Back