• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Just finished the episode, it was amazing!! All the battles towards the end really kept me on my toes, they were kind of difficult since most of my Pokemon were over leveled and wouldn't listen >.<" Still challenging as ever :D This game always leaves me wanting more, as always I can't wait for the next episode!! x3

Current team:
(Arsenic)Ariados - Level 46 [Weak, really questioning it now >_<]
(Cascada)Sharpedo - Level 46 [Fast, it even stood up against 3 of Kiki's Pokemon]
(Forrest)Simisage - Level 45 [Thank god I finally found that Leaf Stone while mining!!]
(Inferno)Blaziken - Level 50 [Still mad powerful]

Left In Day Care:
(Boomer)Exploud - Level 47[Not sure, thinking about bringing him back though :D]

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Kind of random, but I noticed Sableye isn't on the list of available Pokémon. Will it be in soon?

I will be eventually, but probably not soon. I think I mentioned earlier, with some exceptions, OU threat pokemon will be included later-er in the game.
(*OU by Reborn's tiers)

Just finished the episode, it was amazing!! All the battles towards the end really kept me on my toes, they were kind of difficult since most of my Pokemon were over leveled and wouldn't listen >.<" Still challenging as ever :D This game always leaves me wanting more, as always I can't wait for the next episode!! x3

Current team:
(Arsenic)Ariados - Level 46 [Weak, really questioning it now >_<]
(Cascada)Sharpedo - Level 46 [Fast, it even stood up against 3 of Kiki's Pokemon]
(Forrest)Simisage - Level 45 [Thank god I finally found that Leaf Stone while mining!!]
(Inferno)Blaziken - Level 50 [Still mad powerful]

Left In Day Care:
(Boomer)Exploud - Level 47[Not sure, thinking about bringing him back though :D]

You should train more Pokemon! If you're actively using all six you should stay under the level cap

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
I'm stuck in the abadoned factory.I use cyndaquil to use flamethrower and the vanilite to use ice beam on the bar. It said the metal si cold and brittle, but i cant break it. The game is good, but hax in this game is happening to often. (every gym beside shelly and corey beat my blaziken because it didnt listen to me, the spiritomb avoided 3 blaze kicks, 4 aqua tails and 6 charge beams)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
If you balance out how much you're using each Pokemon in your party, you'll stay under the level cap. It definitely sucks when they won't listen to you. As for the missing stuff, my, that's some bad luck o-o

As far as the factory... After the metal becomes brittle, you need to strike it with some hard force so it'll finally break! See if any of the other Pokemon can help do that!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
^Lol, the same thing happened to me at the factory, I felt so stupid when I figured out my mistake. *Hint- Look at all of the Pokemon at your disposal, I completely missed that last one you needed to escape. Remember to check every cage.

As for using other Pokemon, I'm working on it :D I still think there's a mistake with my weather thing though >.< The news thing said rain Wed./Thurs. then wind on Sat., it's Sat. and it's still raining.... It's rained every time I played since the 5th episode. I really want to catch some of the event Pokemon; for instance I've found Emolga, but it's just jumping from those two buildings and doesn't fall, also the little boy is there but I never find a Drifloon...

I'm currently working on after game and scouting for subquests. (The Pokemon Tribe Battle was awesome!! I didn't see it coming.)

Current hacks I've noticed-
Cottonee doesn't seem to have a back sprite.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
Beat the game. Jaw drop when found out that there is a pokemon in the cage that i didnt check. Oh there is a bug when me and Shelly team up. Everytime she sent out Heather, there is 50% chance that the game will crash. But the game is awesome. My team:
Ted-Blaziken lv 49
Leviathan-Gyarados lv 48
Barney-Machamp lv 43
Plasmazona-Magneton lv 45
Brover-Pachirisu lv 30 (save my ass in the first gym, beat Corey's crobat with 10 level lower)
Vinick-Kadabra-lv 42 (nearly jaw drop again when i found out that i can onlly have one linkstone).

Years
I know the shiny encounter rate is increased, but is it possible to tell us the exact number? ('cuz I just got a shiny meowth xD Pay Day like a hipster? hehe)
So far:
My party: Piplup lvl11 - Meowth lvl5 - Pachirisu lvl3
Badges: 0

If I can suggest to increase a little bit some animations speed? (like exp. bar and menu's animations, the former is quite slow (imo). The battle animations are fine)
EDIT: May I ask where Scraggy is located?

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
^Lol, the same thing happened to me at the factory, I felt so stupid when I figured out my mistake. *Hint- Look at all of the Pokemon at your disposal, I completely missed that last one you needed to escape. Remember to check every cage.

As for using other Pokemon, I'm working on it :D I still think there's a mistake with my weather thing though >.< The news thing said rain Wed./Thurs. then wind on Sat., it's Sat. and it's still raining.... It's rained every time I played since the 5th episode. I really want to catch some of the event Pokemon; for instance I've found Emolga, but it's just jumping from those two buildings and doesn't fall, also the little boy is there but I never find a Drifloon...

I'm currently working on after game and scouting for subquests. (The Pokemon Tribe Battle was awesome!! I didn't see it coming.)

Current hacks I've noticed-
Cottonee doesn't seem to have a back sprite.

The back sprites are largely inconsistent. I'll keep that in mind, but I need to replace them anyway.

I feel like the weather was glitched for some people after I forced it to be stormy in the 5th episode for dramaticalness, but the next release should fix that. Don't know why that hasn't happened to me, but you're not the only one. It will probably fix your Emolga and Drifloon problems too. I hope.

Beat the game. Jaw drop when found out that there is a pokemon in the cage that i didnt check. Oh there is a bug when me and Shelly team up. Everytime she sent out Heather, there is 50% chance that the game will crash. But the game is awesome. My team:
Ted-Blaziken lv 49
Leviathan-Gyarados lv 48
Barney-Machamp lv 43
Plasmazona-Magneton lv 45
Brover-Pachirisu lv 30 (save my ass in the first gym, beat Corey's crobat with 10 level lower)
Vinick-Kadabra-lv 42 (nearly jaw drop again when i found out that i can onlly have one linkstone).

You'll get more Link Stones, don't worry~
As for the crash, that's concerning. What was the error, and are you using animated sprites?

In other news, wasting no time getting started on episode 7~
7514fd32a8fc417baa71842.png

Edit: Whoops I took so long to post, I was ninja'd.
Kurapika- I increased the shiny chance from something like 8/65500 to 700/65500. So it's still rare, just... you have a chance now. >>
I'm afraid I don't really have control over how fast the menu and exp bar go... Actually, that might be partly dependent on the strength of your computer. I know my netbook moves everything much slower than my desktop does, even in-game.

I won't tell you exactly how to get Scraggy, but you can get it as early as before the second gym. However, you cannot get it immediately when you think you'll be able to... That might sound confusing right now, but you'll see when you get there. c:

Edit-edit: *clicks to showcase section*
...huh, that screenshot looks familiar.
...wait, that's my screenshot.
Apparently, we got screenshot of the week~ I didn't even know that was a thing, but thanks to whoever set that up!

Last edited:
Years
Okeydokey. That's one high shiny encounter rate. XD I like it... hehe!
The answer regarding Scraggyi is pefect. :] 0% spoil :3
*Goes back playing*

EDIT: According to the obtanable list of pokes Roserade (and Gallade) are not yet obtainable while there repsective pre-evos are. Is it because the needed evolution stones are not yet implemented in the current episodes?
*Goes back to the game hoping it's just a mistake in the list ;_;*

Last edited:
Years
The 1st Badge was really hard to get >.<'' I suggest you make a Geodude or an Onix obtainable early in game. :)
The stormy rain weither during the night makes the environement veeeery dark, thus making it really hard to see what's in your way. (the cracks on the ground became totally invisible :x)
And, I found many bugs in the Dept. Store of Obsidian Ward (just after the Tangrowth). See this screenshot:
Spoiler:

And yes indeed, some animations were slow for me because the graphic card I was using wasn't good enough. xD
Also, it is hard to get money, I spend most of my money only on Pokéball. :( and some stuff are a bit expensive (the salons in particular, lol. I wanna evolve my Budew but... not enough cash :$ going to use the berries, hehe. ~~)
So far:
My team: Budew lvl22, Golbat lvl22, Prinplup lvl22, Meowth lvl20.
Badges : 1.
Progress: I just beat ZEL's Tangrowth.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
Yup, Im using the animated sprites. About the crash: the game will froze, then said the scrip is taking so long, the game will restart. After reset the game, you have to talk to battle Sigmund's guy.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
EDIT: According to the obtanable list of pokes Roserade (and Gallade) are not yet obtainable while there repsective pre-evos are. Is it because the needed evolution stones are not yet implemented in the current episodes?
*Goes back to the game hoping it's just a mistake in the list ;_;*
Yeah, that's exactly why. However~ We'll be getting those stones in the next episode.

The 1st Badge was really hard to get >.<'' I suggest you make a Geodude or an Onix obtainable early in game. :)
The stormy rain weither during the night makes the environement veeeery dark, thus making it really hard to see what's in your way. (the cracks on the ground became totally invisible :x)
And, I found many bugs in the Dept. Store of Obsidian Ward (just after the Tangrowth). See the screenshot in this link: i.imgur.com/zkgbLFn.jpg (I can't make the link clickable because I am new to the forum, sorry :$)
And yes indeed, some animations were slow for me because the graphic card I was using wasn't good enough. xD
Also, it is hard to get money, I spend most of my money only on Pokéball. :( and some stuff are a bit expensive (the salons in particular, lol. I wanna evolve my Budew but... not enough cash :$ going to use the berries, hehe. ~~)

Yeah, I can't really change the tints of everything atm, but, I'm passing it off on the excuse that you wouldn't be able to see much in a dark, stormy night IRL either.
>>
<<
yeah i know :c

All the gyms are supposed to be tough, but you managed! Good job! >>

As for the department store, holy smokes. You shouldn't have even been able to access half those floors so that's yet another error. I thought I already fixed the weather stuff but maybe that was after I put the release up. Derp. Well, thanks for this. Just. Pay no mind to that...

Yup, Im using the animated sprites. About the crash: the game will froze, then said the scrip is taking so long, the game will restart. After reset the game, you have to talk to battle Sigmund's guy.

Yeah, so basically those crashes are caused because your computer isn't powerful enough to keep up with the demand of animated sprites. You could probably stop it entirely if you reverted to the static set-up.

Years
Regarding the Dept. Store, I went there after I've beaten Shade and the lady in the Elevator now asks me which floor I want to go to, and gives me the choices F1, F2 and F3, no more bugs. So, it seems it's an error that allows access to not fully implemented floors I suppose?!
Anyway, I have some more stuff to report:
- When I defeated Shade and wwas about to leave his Gym., the game told me that it ends there and I can go to the underground trainrails for a teaser of the next episode etc etc, however the game doesn't end yet since I am now on my way for the 5th Badge, I suppose it's an "end of episode" message from the episode before that you forgot to remove?
- Sucker Punch does not fail when it has to. (f.e.: I use Stun Spore but I still get ninja'd by Sucker Punch when it should fail normally)
- When Worry Seed is used it says "*Target* acquired !*" (the word Insomnia is missing in the message)
- Future Sight affects DARK pokes apparently. (My Scraggy got hit by Kirlia's Future Sight)
- Apparently, Payback's power is never doubled.
- Whenever a wild Pidgey uses the move Whirlwind against me, it fails.
- Big Root (a hold item) causes the game to freeze when a Pokemon uses Giga Drain (didn't try with Drain Punch) holding the said hold-item.

- I can't use the Bike in caves, was it intended? :(
- Regarding the funny looking bright stones that can be exploited with a Minning Kit, do they "respwan"? How?

EDIT: Also, some slight mispellings, see the screenshot in this link: i.imgur.com/Ge7XWad.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Regarding the Dept. Store, I went there after I've beaten Shade and the lady in the Elevator now asks me which floor I want to go to, and gives me the choices F1, F2 and F3, no more bugs. So, it seems it's an error that allows access to not fully implemented floors I suppose?!
- When I defeated Shade and wwas about to leave his Gym., the game told me that it ends there and I can go to the underground trainrails for a teaser of the next episode etc etc, however the game doesn't end yet since I am now on my way for the 5th Badge, I suppose it's an "end of episode" message from the episode before that you forgot to remove?
- Sucker Punch does not fail when it has to. (f.e.: I use Stun Spore but I still get ninja'd by Sucker Punch when it should fail normally)
- When Worry Seed is used it says "*Target* acquired !*" (the word Insomnia is missing in the message)
- Future Sight affects DARK pokes apparently. (My Scraggy got hit by Kirlia's Future Sight)
- Big Root (a hold item) causes the game to freeze when a Pokemon uses Giga Drain (didn't try with Drain Punch) holding the said hold-item.

- Regarding the funny looking bright stones that can be exploited with a Minning Kit, do they "respwan"? How?

EDIT: Also, some slight mispellings, see the screenshot in this link: i.imgur.com/Ge7XWad.png

Future Sight doesn't take type into account, even in the mainstream games. That explains why it hit your Scraggy.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Yup. I'll have to take a closer look at it.
Stupid oversight on my part; fixed for the next release. >>
These are issues with the scripts being incomplete. Sucker Punch I'm well aware of. Worry Seed doesn't surprise me. I'm sure they'll be fixed eventually as new versions are released.
Seraph got this one. c:
Another incomplete move :c
That does surprise me. Who was your Pokemon? Or did it fail against multiple leads?
I found this one a while back... Same happens with Leech Seed, or any draining move I suppose. For now, best to just not use Big Root. Sorry. I thought it had been fixed.
If I say it was, will you not think less of me for it?
>>
Seriously though, um, I forget, how does the main series handle bikes/caves?
They don't; they're limited. I will almost certainly include some sort of infinite area for them by the post-game, but for now they're one-shot only.

Fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed, and then those last two had already been reported by someone else, but have also in turn been fixed~

Thanks!

Years
You're welcome.
Yes, Whirlwind from wild Pidgeys failed every single time.
Regarding the bikes, in official game, almost every cave allows you to use, the only exception I can remember is in one map from a cave, I can't remember exactly, it's, I guess, the cave where Team Magma woke up Groudon... But, w/e, if it was intended then it's ok, after all it's your game, hehe! A great game. :]

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
I love this games story, music, appearance but there are some things that are bugging me. Mostly the limit levels until they stop following orders. I'm the type of person that pokemon I keep with me are ones I want to use through out the game so I don't waist valuable exp and time on pokemon that I catch but are going to be in my pc.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Have to say, haven't posted in this forum for quite some time now, but you did it! I finally found a game that has caught my eye above the rest! Good work ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Found a misspelling:

(In the Onyx trainer's School, the right bookcase in the gym entrance)

typed. While not the best combination, it does have some uniquTte strengths.

An ommision:

(Dive Ball)

Misses out the word 'live'

(...) especially well on pokémon that underwater.

And a couple of wall placement issues. First, and most, the computers in the OTS... You have to stand on them to use them- in the previous release, you only had to walk up to them. So did you actually do that on purpose?! If that IS the case... Okay, but I don't get why.

Second, the staircase in the left of the upper room in the OTS. You can actually go around and enter it from the wall side.

One more glitch- in the Rooftop Garden, to the right, unaccesable, there is a Pichu wandering around. Occaisionally it dissapears- I think it goes underneath the tiles. It only seemed to show up at night, though I haven't confirmed that.

Also- the new episode is great! The sprites and the battles have definitely been improved :)

Back