• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Will Bowser be the boss of that castle?

The endless stairs are just amazing (wonder how did you make them...) Well, I can only say that this is an awesome work!

NekoRobin

>______>
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
Sorry, But I really can't see how you think the fakemons are good.
The starters are uber sucky and some pokemons (most) are pillow-shaded and very wierd..

Years
One of the best hacks I have seen! You and Serg!o and both great hackers. I loved Pokemon Quartz and would love to see how Pokemon Marble turns out.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Sorry, But I really can't see how you think the fakemons are good.
The starters are uber sucky and some pokemons (most) are pillow-shaded and very wierd..

It's a matter of tastes, don't need to say it twice.
For example, I looked at the ones in battle fire (because I saw it in your sig) and everybody was OH WOW at them while I honestly didn't like them. ¯\(º_0)/¯

born2hack

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Nice one. How do you people create so many pokemon. I am zero at drawing lol.
Anyways keep it going.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Congrats on those three videos (specially the stairs thing, that looks weird and cool :D)

Are there any plans about how far would we reach in the next Beta? (I mean, in Badges number)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Congrats on those three videos (specially the stairs thing, that looks weird and cool :D)

Are there any plans about how far would we reach in the next Beta? (I mean, in Badges number)

The two next badges will be very close in time, so at least 4 or 5. Maybe 6

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Four or five? Well, or the game is going to be very short, or you are going to add a lot of gyms...

Apart from the Garna league, there will be a kiel-gasu-meroe league with 4 more badges à la orange islands.
*Note: in my last posts, when I said 4 or five, I meant in total, so that's 2 or 3 more badges

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
Years
WoW Great! A ghost, infinite stairs a train that stops the middle of nowhere, a Ex-Champ that can surf through big waves
Baro eres genial!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
WOW THIS HACK IS AWESOME!!
Cant wait for the next beta

Back