• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Set Event Location Help

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Whenever I try to set an events location to disappear (move off screen), it doesn't move.

But whenever I move afterwards it keeps the same distance between that character and the player, but without changing sprites.

Does anyone know how i could fix this? Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
Whenever I try to set an events location to disappear (move off screen), it doesn't move.

But whenever I move afterwards it keeps the same distance between that character and the player, but without changing sprites.

Does anyone know how i could fix this? Thanks
I am pretty sure its because its out of the render distance, don't quote me on it but im pretty sure rpgmaker xp only renders up to a certain distance after your line of sight i think its 5 squares or more.

What i do is i make them turn on switch A and make that a blank or whatever other switch.

Or you can erase the event but moving off than back on the map will bring the event back.

Back