• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Golurk vs Gigalith

Which one?????????

• Total voters

Braxien

Banned
Years
I would have to choose Golurk as I used it several times during my playthrough of the game and it is fantastic in Competitive Play.

I apologise for bumping a dead thread, but this is for the Around PC in Seven Days Challenge, related with the Get Together.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Gotta be Gigalith. I love him, even though I know Golurk is better in battle, I love his design much more than Golurk... He just looks so damn cool.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I picked Gigalith because it looks really cool. In fact i've been a fan of its design since i first saw it, however the same goes for golurk as i've been a fan of it since it came out as well. Gigalith won out here simply because most people were voting against it and i felt bad for it. (in a way i'm glad i didn't have to actually go in depth and think about it before voting)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Holy crap, I made this thread! It doesn't seem like I ever posted my opinion, but I went with Golurk. I never found Gigalith to pack the punch that Golurk did, plus its design is a lot more interesting than a rock with a lot of spikes on it.

Years
I prefer Gigalith. Its shiny is reaaaally cool-looking and it's actually one of the only rock types I actually like. Golurk is awesome without a doubt, too, plus it's part ghost which is just kickin', but Gigalith is too cool to be as underrated as it is.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
golurk is a ghost automaton.
gigalith is a pile of glowing rocks.

no points for guessing who im voting for

Years
Gigalith for me. I prefer its design, I think the fact that it evolves by trading is cool and I've had too many annoying experiences facing Golurks that use Shadow Sneak to form any kind of attachment to it lol :)

Back