• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moonlight Version [RMXP]

Years
No, not really. I do not want be mean here, but you are showing no originality. For one, many people are using the same tiles you are. Secondly, the way you reduced the palette in them is aweful. The top part of the tree shows almost no detail at all, whil the bottom part has detail. So, my opinion is to either replace them with something different, or fix and edit them to make them be a little different.

Once again, sorry for sounding harsh. My intention is to help you with your game. Best of luck!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Well, for one thing, I didn't make those tiles. You can go and talk to Kyledove, thank you very much. o.o
Well, Im glad that's the only thing you don't like. It's just that I don't like Kyledove's palletes that much. No offense to kyledove -.-;; And it's not like the other games copyrighted the tree tiles. They're for public use, and I like those tiles. I see no problem in using them.

Last edited:

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
looks good will all the pokemon be completely new ?

ghettowizard223344

Mapper/Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
that will Be Awesome If You Need Help Mapping Just PM Me I Map Mostly On Advanced Map But Have Some Exsperience in RMXP (it's Way Easier To Map)

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
what is Rmxp ??? and this hack sounds good

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
While the game looks solid, your real weakness is mapping. I think the main problem is that everything is so clustered; there's little room to move around and there's no space between everything.

Also, remember that there should never be black edges around an outdoor map. Use trees etc. instead. In the real Pokémon games, you only ever see black indoors.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
that will Be Awesome If You Need Help Mapping Just PM Me I Map Mostly On Advanced Map But Have Some Exsperience in RMXP (it's Way Easier To Map)
I think Im ok for now.
what is Rmxp ??? and this hack sounds good
Its a program that creates games from scratch. This game is no ahck, by the way.
RMXP is used to make games.
This is a game, not a hack.
Thank you, Blazers.
While the game looks solid, your real weakness is mapping. I think the main problem is that everything is so clustered; there's little room to move around and there's no space between everything.

Also, remember that there should never be black edges around an outdoor map. Use trees etc. instead. In the real Pokémon games, you only ever see black indoors.
I like the clustered look :/ And don't worry, I added the map connections. Okay? :]

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Thanks for the comment, -Link-! Small update, yay!

Map connection!

Hi, everyone! Nytkoi here, creator of Pokemon Moonlight! Im here to give you guys a two screnshot update, so I hope you guys like it, have fun, and well, like the update!
P.S: D/P Terrains haven't been added yet, due to me not knowing how to insert them. Ill learn somehow -.-;; Also, let's hope I find out by the end of Christmas break, becuase that vacation will porbably one of the holidays Ill make big progress on! : D On to the screenshots!

21mhqau.png

Yay, added map connections! Isn't it great? :]

ztfxix.png

This was supposed to have d/p terrain, but oh well... Mabye next time, right? Well, meet Youngster Isaac!

Well, that's about it! I hope you like this update! Sorry for the postponing on the D/P terrains, which was what this update was supossed to be about... Oh well! Have fun, guys! Oh, and don't worry, the youngster's easy. xD

Last edited:

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
The pics look great, but what are map connections?

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
If you download poccil's starter kit, then inside the starter kit's folder there will be an exe file that is called Editor. You go there and there are a lot of choices. You choose VISUAL EDITOR and make a route and a town connect. Then save. You just connected a map! Thats what map connections are.
SMALL UPDATE!

Screenshots!

2mhz9g1.png

Like it? ;D

Last edited:

Den

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2009
I think he means that you should took the screenshots when the night-effect is on.

-Link-

FUDGE YEAAAH
Years
That kind of makes sense because welll..... uh santa deleviers everyone presents in one night? BUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA DEFET 8 GYM LEADERS IN 1 NIGHT??? Dont you think it should be a little bit more realilistic? Slailor screenshot is cool 2! =3

Back