• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
nice game :D
well , when i started playing it , i already encountered a problem !
WHY WON'T MY POKEMON EVOLVE ?! :0
im not pressing anything , im not pressing the cancel ( B) button but still they refuse to evolve , WHY ?!

Years
nice game :D
well , when i started playing it , i already encountered a problem !
WHY WON'T MY POKEMON EVOLVE ?! :0
im not pressing anything , im not pressing the cancel ( B) button but still they refuse to evolve , WHY ?!

What Pokemon are you trying to evolve? This was a feature in Fire Red and Leaf Green to prevent you from having any Pokemon other than the first 151. Although I figured that it was fixed in this hack...

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
I'm actually interested in seeing where this hack goes, I remember seeing it around a year back and remember when one of the betas released, there was complete hell but you still pulled through and managed to handle it all. I was worried that you dropped it but good to see its still on track.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
Hello. In my opinion this hack is incredible. I'm waiting for the next beta and of course for full release...Well, there are some things that can be changed, for example sprite of charizard, it looks so weird...

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
Glad to see this project is back in the hands of it's masterful creators!

Will Haunter be able to evolve into Gengar this next beta? I've never been able to get it to evolve ^^;

Edit-@Pabio Yeah I hope they give Charizards sprite a change as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
linkandzelda said:
Credits-
Ray Maverick - Mapping some excellent Johto remakes.

I love you too. ^^

Nice, I love how this looks, pro and stuff. :p
Best of luck in everything you do. ;)

Years
It seems really nice, but the weather is a bit annoying. And the colors are too dark (for me). My suggestion is that you could change Crystal (the girl)' and Silver (rival)'s sprite. Adding 4th generation pokémon would be wonderful (i hate 3rd generation pokés). But keep going, you will make an excelent hackrom!

(Sorry if my English is horrible D:)

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
Hello, will LiquidCrystal run smoothly on gpsphone emulator on iphone? And also does this game include the FULL Kanto region?

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
Excellent hack guys, I love how you remade the Johto region. Anyway I found a glitch regarding the NEW ISLAND mission part.

After getting the CLEAR BELL and touching the pillar to be returned to the Burned Tower, using an escape rope can teleport you back to the cave entrance where you will meet Ho-oh in New Island.
It's nothing big but I had to tell someone about it. By the way, can someone explain about the Ouka region, Team Static, Axel and the other guy? This is the first rom hack I've played so I have no idea about all of them. So keep up the good work guys, looking forward to version 3.1 Cheers!

Edit:

By the way, can you improve the look of the magnet train? Because it doesn't look like a train at all and I kinda like the GSC magnet train better. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

bleedpark

Collector of Shiny Cardboard and Player of Hacks
Years
Hello, will LiquidCrystal run smoothly on gpsphone emulator on iphone? And also does this game include the FULL Kanto region?

yes this game has the full kanto region. you can travel all of johto, kanto and up to the first gym on the orange islands

papercut210

Ninetails
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
this is the best hack evaarrrr the only minor glitch i found was finding geodude in the water.....lol
i do have another problem though, im guessing its my rom of firered. anyway
after the end credits i cant go on to kanto...like it didnt save my game, i have the save on flash128k, im prety sure thats right? so maybe i just got a bad rom?

EDIT: or its a different problem? i cant seem to get liquid crystal to work at all on any other fire red rom

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
By the way, can you improve the look of the magnet train? Because it doesn't look like a train at all and I kinda like the GSC magnet train better. Thanks in advance!

I swear we used the GSC magnet train. o_O Either that or LaZ probably had a reason to change the graphics I did for it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
Hm, well i just joined the forums and I am still settling in. I am very interested in this hack, i was hoping to see lugia as a legendary event in the orange islands part of the game(like the movie). Also, if you possibly plan on adding more legendaries(or building upon ingame ones), do like a item event type thing that you can earn ingame. I think it would make the hunt for legendaries more unique and creative.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
Maybe I'm using an old patch? But that can't be since I downloaded the IPS file from the first post. I tried to post a link but I can't since I don't have 15 posts yet.

Anyway, keep up the good work! This is one of my favorite games. :D

Last edited:

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Are there any fakemon in this game? And when will it be completed?

No... And Double No.

No Fakemon will be appearing in Pokemon Liquid Crystal as it is strictly just a Crystal Remake with some extras thrown in such as the Orange Islands and some Legendaries that everyone loves.

Also, asking for release dates is strictly against the rules of both the forum and this thread.

Back