• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
Years
I have no idea. I'm random too, but I think you know that. XD BTW, I am so glad you're back! It's been lonely without you, and there is no bigger fan of Ash that I know than you. Welcome back, even though I said that already. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
^ Welcome to the club !!

darkgamerGS said:
I have no idea. I'm random too, but I think you know that. XD BTW, I am so glad you're back! It's been lonely without you, and there is no bigger fan of Ash that I know than you. Welcome back, even though I said that already. XD
I missed everyone!! I am so glad to be back^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep I missed you too Toto. I am so glad you are back!! ^___^ *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh, have you got Destiny Dexoys yet? The DVD I mean. ^____^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Yes I preordered it on Amazon.com. I didnt want to hunt all over town for it like I did for Jirachi WIshmaker. I went everywhere and finally found it at Blockbuster.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow, I got Jirachi Wishmaker at Best Buy. I can't get Destiny Dexoys yet because of stupid bills. ;-; I have to wait until next month.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Well it has scenes that were not aired on TV.
Why did they bother airing it? It was butchered! ><

I am so addicted to this Lindsay Lohan CD XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah I know. I need to see the deleted scenes. Yay! I am listening to "First" now. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I love that song. I love the entire CD!
I like her better than Britney and I have been a Britfan since "Baby One More Time"

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow awesome! Yeah I used to like Britney too, but now it is Lindsay Lohan. ^___^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is so cool. Yeah I agree with you. ^^ Oh I am listening to "Nobody Till You".

Back