• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Watched "Epic" not so long time ago I was really blown away by great graphic and enjoyable story. Didn't expect this to be this good movie, but it really was woorth watching.

Elixir.

Fly Away
Years
Man of Steel was the last movie I saw.
It was nice, I liked it. I would have preferred a bit less action and a bit more story, but it was fine.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I watched that stupid Jimmy Neutron movie last night and I'm only calling it stupid because I've seen it a billion times and I practically know the script by heart. Watching it in my 20's really made me question how these character designs were approved for a kids show.

Years
Last movie I saw was The wolverine a few nights ago. Some fairly good one-liners and the action scenes were top notch but it isn't as good as some of the other movies in the franchise.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
On an airplane, I watched "Epic".

Yeah, that's the movie's actual name.

Lol.

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl again. Tell me I'm too addicted with the series.

btw it's a good movie jsyk

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Wolverine.

I gave it a 8/10 because, really, it was just a filler for the next movie. But, not that I wasn't excited for or enjoyed Wolverine, because I was falling off my seat, esp. at Hugh Jackman's body, um. Yeah.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
The Raid - Redemption It was pretty interesting movie, I liked the action and the fighting scenes in it. I enjoyed it. 9/10

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Disney's Dinosaur 2000. The nostalgia bomb.
WALL-E. One of the best movies of last decade.
The Orphanage. Classic haunted house with a twistr.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
last move i watched was iron man for robert downey jr :3 i love him so much! probably one of the bets actors in my opinion xD. dont worry johnny depp your teh best.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Munich. A Spielberg film about the Munich Olympics. Very powerful movie, actually learned quite a bit.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Paranormal Activity 2. Looking forward to the fifth part.

Treasure Planet. Sunk in the row of other Disney blockbusters. But still impressive.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Kick-Ass 2

Oh.My.God.

It was such a good movie, it was even better than the first! Whenever Hit-Girl went on screen, it was amazing. Also, Kick-Ass isn't weak anymore like in the first movie, LOL! I was hoping for that tbh xD

Seeing Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars & Stripes was really awesome, usually he does more comedy but in this, he acted more serious and I barely recognized him because of the mask and his voice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The Hunger Games. My sister and I didn't see it when it was in theaters and we wanted to watch it before it was taken off Netflix. It was good but it didn't nearly keep my attention as the book. Maybe it was because I was overall distracted with things last weekend or something but I kept wanting to focus my attention on something else for a bit while watching.

blue

gucci
Years
The Purge and it was online cause I missed the opporunity to see it at the Cinema. It is a great thriller tbh and I really enjoyed it.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
8 Mile. It was on MTV and I've never seen the movie before,so I just said "what the hay" and watched it. it was interesting seeing eminem act in a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back