• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Challenge accepted. Just let me finish transferring a few pokemon to white. That's right. I liked our uber battle so I took the time to transfer all of my ubers over to white. Now for the hard part. I just need to create a team that is difficult to counter
Edit: lv 100 6v6 right? I'm ready.

Ok, be in momentarily. And that sounds fun...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Pknight, I'll be on for a few so we can battle.

Hi there, I'd like to join as a trainer please, I have included my custom sprite below

Name: Zeus
FC: WHITE: 2537 8560 4508

Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Supplied
Activeness: On the forum everyday, PM/VM for times
Game: White

LeagueCard.png
lol you pretty much made the card for me :P
I'll be finished making in a sec.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Can you wait a little while? I challenged ASB for his, plus I don't have your fc.
That's fine I was going to wait till after you finished with ASB.
My FC is in my sig.

Hi there, I'd like to join as a trainer please, I have included my custom sprite below

Name: Zeus
FC: WHITE: 2537 8560 4508

Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Supplied
Activeness: On the forum everyday, PM/VM for times
Game: White

LeagueCard.png
Your trainer card has been added under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Can you wait a little while? I challenged ASB for his, plus I don't have your fc.

I'm ready to counter whatever you do.
Edit: Good game. I only spammed Draco Meteor so I could stall out your strategy. Apparently it worked. Dragons are still amazing.

Last edited:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back