• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked up at Haru kind of confused until she realized what he said. He wanted her to... ride on his back? She immediately started blushing and looked at the ground. "I... I guess.",she said, letting Rosemary climb up and rest on her head. "Just walk slowly so that Rosemary won't fall off.",she said. I can't believe this is happening... When I get to my room, I am so eating all of my candy.,she thought.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Rosemary fell off of Kayla's head when she was picked up and fell off with a screech. Kayla giggled a little and let Rosemary climb back up on her head. "Jasmine and Yuri would've went to look for my cousin...",Kayla said. "She's in the Entei Dorm. Do you know where it is?", Kayla asked. Rosemary curled up on top of Kayla's head and went to sleep.

(And now we wait. Kayla's pokemon went to look for my first character, who's talking to my friend Fuyu's character. Her OTHER character's talking to her friend's character. :) )

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru kept walking towards the treeline."Well,this has been a great first day."he muttered.He started glancing around and heard a now familiar buzzing sound."Here he comes.Torch,use flamethrower,Twitch,use bullet seed the moment you see him."

He stood still for a minute,and saw the same scyther burst out of the undergrowth,only to be hit by the two pokemon's combined attacks.He set Kayla down."Stay."he told her."Your mine!"he shouted at the scyther and threw a Pokeball.The scyther was still stunned by th attack,and didn't respond in time as he disappeared into the small red and white ball."Come on."Haru chanted,waiting for the reassuring ding.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Oak Town
------------------------------

Genevieve smiled, although she was a bit put off by the man's behaviour. But she did order he ice cream, a simple strawberry-flavoured one. Now the parlor-man had his opinion about that she should instead make the same intelligent choice as her boyfriend, of course he kept this to himself while his eyes just narrowed a bit. But he fixed their ice cream pretty quickly, something he said that all customers appreciated, and gave it to Maxwell and Genevieve. Maxwell looked at his ice cream, what he held in his hand was a medium-sized ice cream cone with three balls of ice cream on top. However, they seemed to be so dense with chocolate that they bordered to becoming pitch-black. Maxwell took a careful lick of the icy sweet, a few seconds later he felt so full of sugar and chocolate and rainbows and unicorns and marshmellows and nyan ca-

Snapping back to reality, Maxwell was met with the concerned look of Genevieve's face and the parlor-man's smiling face.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

"I... I feel like running all the way to Unova and back..." Maxwell answered. With the pleased look of the parlor-man, Maxwell and Genevieve went back out into the slowly darkening evening and decided to look for Brian.

"Dang! I forgot to get something for him!" Maxwell exclaimed, "But, I could always use this," he pointed at his ice cream, "This thing ought to be labeled as some sort of chemical weapon, it's so full of sugar that it should get Brian right back up. Or maybe it'll give him a heart attack, but I hope not..."

Wilson the Swinub
At the beach??
------------------------------

[What did you call me?!] Wilson exclaimed at the Skitty. He was in no mood for insults and if the cat wanted a fight, well she had gotten one! With a roar, or more likely an agitated oink, Wilson threw himself at Momo in an attempt to teach that kitty a lesson or two. Well, until Ciel seemed to turn up from nowhere and offer him pretzels. The Swinub changed his course from Momo to some of the pretzels Ciel was holding in his hand.

[Thanks Ciel!] Wilson said with a wide smile as he jumped, took the pretzels out of Ciel's hand and then crashed into the soft sand behind the boy. A few seconds later the distinct sound of someone loudly eating with their mouth open could be heard coming from the piglet.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla laughed a little. "I have to agree with you there...",she said. "And I couldn't move if I wanted to.",she said, petting Rosemary. "Wherever they are... I hope Jasmine and Yuri are OK...", she whispered.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru laughed a little,eyes still glued to the Pokeball."Come on!" he shouted."Make the noise!" he was growing impatient.

He was just about to give up when he heard a satisfying 'ding'.His grin went from ear to ear."YES!" he was elated and started to do a victory dance,jumping from foot to foot."We actually beat something AND caught it!" Twitch and Torch started to dance together.He walked up to the Pokeball and held it up with pride.

Last edited:
Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla was getting kind of bored. She wanted to see Holly... and she was craving candy! She sighed a little and slumped down. "When I said I wanted some action, I didn't mean like this...",she said.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla sat there staring at Haru. He really expected her to help him name the pokemon that tried to kill her? She started to frown and look at the ground. "Do whatever you want with it. I don't care.",she said. What was next? Was he expecting her to help him train it too?

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla stared at Haru for a moment, then started laughing. She couldn't stay mad at anybody for long. It just wasn't possible "It's OK...",she said in between giggles. "Just keep it in it's pokeball... please", she said. She felt like she was forgetting something, though... "We still need to find Jasmine and Yuri, though. I hope they're not lost...", she said. "After we find them, we need to find my cousin...",she added, hoping that Holly wasn't in as much trouble as she was. Please be OK, Holly...., she thought. "Now... help me up.", she added. "My leg's falling asleep..." Rosemary woke up and started chasing her tail.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

Skye tilted his head curiously at the girl's question. It was a perfectly normal thing to ask, considering they had just met and all. However, Skye knew he wasn't entirely normal. "Weh-hell," he began after a moment, looking like he was pondering something immensely difficult. "Suh-sure, buh-hut..." He smiled. "I kih-kinda thuh-hought weh-he were ah-halready."

He heard a soft rustling not too far away and Rama's ear twitched. Two Pokemon, a Skitty and a Tepig, appeared. Skye frowned at them and Rama gave a quiet, annoyed growl. More imbeciles abounded it seemed.

Ciel

Momo nearly pounced but at the sound of her trainer's voice changed her mind. Growling irritably, she leaped to land on the boy's shoulder, whacking her fluffy tail against his head in annoyance. She took a pretzel daintily, shaking her head. "What an uncouth brute that giant furball is..." she grumbled, munching delicately. Ciel sheepishly patted her head, looking shyly confused at the turn of events. It was likely too late to see N... darn.

"You... you're Max's Pokemon... right?" he asked the Swinub.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru picked her up and started to walk towards the academy.He didn't know why,but he suddenly felt really tired and remained silent the entire time back."I'm gonna drop you off at the Entei dorm."he walked the rest of the way back,still carrying her on his back,then left her with her cousin at the red dorm making sure her Pokemon were there.
He left without a word,and started to trudge back to the Raiku dorm.He looked at Torh and Twitch."You guys really out did your selves." he returned them to their pokeballs,and put them in their sheaves on his belt.He walked on,listening to the night sound along he way.
Finally he spotted the Raiku dorm and walked in,half expecting someone to be their,but to no avail.He walked over to his bed,sighed,and fell down,beig careful to miss his guitar,and fell asleep.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Holly stared up at Skye and was about to say something when she noticed Yuri and Jasmine come out of the bushes. "What...?",she said. She was even more confused when she saw Kayla being dropped off by a boy. "Kayla... what happened?", she asked. "I don't want to talk about it...",Kayla said. "OK... Molly, come over here.", Holly said. Molly floated over to the two girls and looked at Kayla kind of worried. "Use Psychic to help her stand.", she said. Molly obeyed and focused on Kayla, using her psychic energy to help her balance. Yuri and Jasmine walked over to Kayla and stood next to her.

"Kayla, tell me what happened.",Holly said, staring up to meet Kayla's gaze. "I was in the forest... and I got attacked by a Scyther. I hate the stupid things...", Kayla said. "Oh my gosh!", Rosemary yelled as she ran from the forest. "That was so scary! I'm never going back there EVER again!",she yelled. "I agree...",Yuri said, sitting down to scratch her ear. "The next time I go there, I'm killing that stupid Scyther.",Jasmine muttered. "Don't bother. That boy... Harry, whatever his name was, caught it!",Rosemary yelled. Holly stared up at Kayla, and frowned. She was going to get revenge if it was the last thing she did! Kayla noticed this and got worried. "I know what you're thinking, Holly.",she said. "Don't even try it."
Holly stared at Kayla and looked down at the ground. "Fine...",she said.

Then Kayla noticed Skye. "Who's this?", she said, changing the subject. Holly looked up and smiled. "He's my friend!", she said cheerfully. Kayla looked down at Holly, then at Skye. "You... made a friend? That's great!", she said. Holly groaned and sighed. Why does my family have to be so weird?, she thought. "How are you going to get back to your dorm?",she asked. Kayla looked at Holly and laughed. "I was kind of hoping we could have a sleepover!", she said, reaching in her pocket and getting out the key to her dorm room. "Rosemary, can you bring me a change of clothes and some candy?",she asked. Rosemary jumped up and got the key, and ran to the Suicune dorms. Molly was starting to fall asleep and almost dropped Kayla. "Oh no...",Holly said. "Are you OK?",she asked. "Yeah... I'm just a little sleepy.",Molly said. Kayla turned to Skye and yelled, "Can you help us here?",she asked. "Please...", Holly said.

Years
C.J. Styles
Mountain Base

"Ack," C.J. sighed, "I feel like we've been walking forever… Where are the mou--" He cut himself off as the mountains base came into view. He began studying his surrounding intently. If he wanted to catch something here he needed to find the perfect place to lay in wait. Then he saw it, a lone Gible taking a drink out of a small lake nearby.

C.J. crept closer signalling his Pokemon to get ready and approach quietly. "If this one is indeed alone it's ours." he communicated telepathically. His Pokemon got excited but kept themselves controlled. "Which of us are you going to try first with it?" Ace asked. "Ax," C.J. told them, "she needs the practice more." Ax got up to her trainer and climbed to his shoulder ready to attack.

C.J. continued closer, watching all around to confirm the Gible is by itself when he got within 15 feet of it he noticed that the Gible's dorsal fin was solid, usually indicating a female. That didn't matter though, Gible is a Dragon type and that meant that C.J. had already decided on it's capture. "Ax use dig, surprise it from below."

Ax jumped off of C.J. disappearing underground. A few moments later there was a rustling under the gible followed by the ground giving way. Ax emerged from the ground shooting into the air.

The Gible jumped out of the way of the collapsing ground. Landing to the side of where Ax had appeared. Gible used a sand-attack firing it into the air towards the Axew who was still getting higher.

"Aerial Ace." C.J. commanded telepathically from the sidelines. Ax became surrounded by white streaks of aura. Suddenly in mid-air Ax turns her body aiming at the Gible. She shots towards Gible, flying around the sand-attack. Ax connected the attack as she and her opponent slammed into the ground causing dust to cover the area.

When the dust settled the Gible was just starting to climb back onto it's feet, but Ax was nowhere to be seen. The Gible looked around confused by the attackers disappearance. It knew it should take the advantage and run but it was already too injured, it knew it wouldn't get away so it stood there trying to determine the next attack.

"Now!" C.J. commanded. Instantly Ax shot from the ground towards the Gible. Her front paws glowing a bright purple, it was time for a Poison Jab. The Gible, however, had a different idea. It turned around throwing itself at Ax. Moving rapidly with orange streaks of light coming from it. The Take Down attack met head on with the Poison Jab both connecting with their targets. Ax flew backwards and got to her feet slowly the Gible, however, fainted, the previous attack combined with Take Down's recoil and a poisoning effect of Ax's last attack proving to much.

"My turn." C.J. said aloud. He withdrew a Poke Ball from his pocket, enlarged it and threw it at the Gible. Gible disappeared into the sphere in a flash of red light. The Poke Ball shook back and forth. C.J. waited patiently he knew their was no way the Gible would break free, it was to hurt. He looked to Ax to see if she was okay, she looked at him and then to the Poke Ball as they all heard a familiar sound.

*ding*

Years
C.J. Styles
Base of the Mountains

C.J. picked the Poke Ball up, "So I was right, it is a female," he said to his team, "I'm going to call her Chomp." The other Pokemon cried in excitement. He turn to Ax returning her to her Poke Ball, "Rest up, you did good."

He looked around for a moment. "Are team is growing just as we planned Ace, there's only two more to get now." Ace looked to his trainer and grinned. "Are those two available in this area?" Ace asked. "One should be around here somewhere, but I don't think we'll be lucky enough to find them alone like this one was. The other we'll need to do some research for." He turned looking up the mountain, "We'll come back at sun set to find our next member." "Sun set," Custos said, "It's not even sun rise yet, do we really have to wait that long?" "Have to? No. But we could all use some rest and we have a lot to do throughout the day, so let's head back to the dorm." C.J. replied as he turned to walk out of the forest.

"Why don't we just camp here instead?" Ace suggested. "Actually that makes things a lot simpler," C.J. said, "At dawn I have an idea, get some rest." Ace and Custos each started to search for a comfy spot to sleep and within minutes were asleep.

C.J. gathered up some wood and set a fire, took a blanket out of his bag and made a spot to sleep, using his bag as a pillow. As he laid there he stared up at the stars. "I should do this more often, it's so peaceful." He thought as he drifted off to sleep.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru awoke in the middle of the night."Screw this." he mumbled to himself. "Time to meet somebody whether they like it or not." he had unpacked his bag when he arrived, except for one thing: his four hundred watt amp. He placed it in the commons area, placed it on the largest table he could find, and plugged it in.

He walked back into his room, and pulled his guitar from it's case. Inside was a beautiful BC Rich Warlock Flame Top electric guitar. He walked back into the commons and plugged the amp into his guitar. "Time to rock." he grinned, and pumped the volume up to the highest point, and played his favorite chord as hard and loud as possible: the almighty C chord, and quickly strummed as fast as possible, moving his hand up and down the neck like a true pro. A huge grin

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika was suprised to see the other student doing so well against a teacher. It wasn't impossible of course, anyone could beat anyone else on any given day, but still... it seemed odd that this student had such strong pokemon but so little knowledge of how pokemon interacted in battle. Had they been traded? If so, they shouldn't continue obeying him for much longer... pokemon you hadn't raised yourself were notoriously difficult to control.

Hugging the egg case tighter to her chest she paid close attention to how well the pokemon continued to obey him. Perhaps she could learn something about how to maintain discipline.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
After hours of playing with no results, Haru became irritated and quit. He unplugged his guitar and took it back into his room. He placed it carefully in it's case, and put the case in his closet. He walked back into commons and carried his rather heavy amp back as well, but it took a long period of time to do this.

After he carried everything, he layed back down on his bed. "Where is everyone? I haven't seen anyone besides Kayla, her cousin, that guy she was with, and that secretary." he grumbled.He layed there staring at the ceiling, and he eventually drifted off to sleep.

Back