• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I've just noticed there are currently 30 entrants left in the tournament and the whole deal with XxScytherXx and BlueKitana would be best solved if they both advanced as that way there would be 16 entrants in the next round meaning everyone gets a match and no ****-ups like there would be if there were 15 entrants next round. Anyway, A17, you'll read this and hopefully consider as there's nothing more annoying than an odd number of participants in a tournament.

As if that would happen. As previously mentioned, Blue defied the rules, and whether he read them or not - not having read them would make him even more at fault, while having read them would make him look like even more of a defiant ass - he faces disqualification, as noted further down the rule list.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
......Just a quick run-through:

Point 1: There is a difference between being smart and making yourself sound smart by using a lot of needlessly-big words, genus. The former is good, but the latter makes you look like a jerk. ...Well, more of a jerk than you already apparently seem to people...

Point 2: Considering that there was a big argument a few pages back about how ALL Legendaries should be banned, and that Cresselia is clearly on the "banned Pokemon" list, the fault is entirely BlueKitana's. Therefore, no second chances should be given.

Point 3:
My Round 3 picks (haha, even though I have no idea how many of you battle, I'll gamble a little. Feel free to prove me wrong with a bagel! (6-0)).

Soulinferno
Law07
Richard Steel
Ichida
Samson
Burzes
Shadowdragon154
aragornbird
Karsen
Cakekun
fabio875
-: Trey :-
[S-HIGHLIGHT]Ichaste Pekoni[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
xXscytherXx
Kurogane

...Wow, a vote of confidence. :surprised: Thanks.

Point 4: ...When was the last time Paranoia even signed in? ......Hold on, I'll check.

...A few minutes ago. >.>

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Ichida when the legitimacy of a rule is being questioned, it doesn't matter whether or not someone broke it. By your logic, if you wear a mask in Denmark, you should be arrested as it is officially illegal to do so.

This argument is not over, stop skipping over points. Check the Smogon (or even pkmncommunity's) list of ubers. Do you see Cresselia on there? How about Phione?

Now if you'll take a look at Smogon's tier list and glance down one category into 'OU', do you see Cresselia there? Yes. You do. Cressie is 'OU', not 'uber', because it isn't of the caliber of Mewtwo, Rayqueza, Kyogre, etc. Savvy?

Although I do sort of see your point about all legends being broken. I dread the prospect of coming across a dastardly Phione looking to 6-0 my well-constructed group on legendary status alone.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Ichida when the legitimacy of a rule is being questioned, it doesn't matter whether or not someone broke it. By your logic, if you wear a mask in Denmark, you should be arrested as it is officially illegal to do so.

This argument is not over, stop skipping over points. Check the Smogon (or even pkmncommunity's) list of ubers. Do you see Cresselia on there? How about Phione?

Now if you'll take a look at Smogon's tier list and glance down one category into 'OU', do you see Cresselia there? Yes. You do. Cressie is 'OU', not 'uber', because it isn't of the caliber of Mewtwo, Rayqueza, Kyogre, etc. Savvy?

Although I do sort of see your point about all legends being broken. I dread the prospect of coming across a dastardly Phione looking to 6-0 my well-constructed group on legendary status alone.
lol, good reasoning. Ichida's logic is correct when you say that. Since you do get arrested. Whether you agree with the law or disagree with it, it won't change for one person.

This isn't smogon, so who cares about their tier list? That rule isn't going to change, so there's no point in arguing about it.

Ichida

Years
*agreeing with the off-screwing of Smogon* This tourney is "No Legendaries," also, not "No Ubers."

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009

I'll be brief: the argument as to whether or not all Legendaries should be banned was already held and finished before this whole mess started. If you don't believe me, check for yourself a few pages back. The final consensus was what is currently in effect now: a complete ban on ALL Legendaries. Complaining now won't do any good, as the decision has already been made.

By the way, as to that point about masks, it generally isn't a good idea to wear a mask in public in the US, either. And if that was the case, then yes, you should be arrested, since you can look up laws before going to another country.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I lost to Ichida 1-0. It was an intense game. I thought I had him but obviously I was wrong.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2009
Wow, that Ryan guy didn't make many good guesses. He should have only predicted in cases where he knew of or had experience with both battlers in that match-up. An example of his bad prediction was me beating Fabio.

Ichida

Years
Phew. Close battle. Just the challenge I haven't had inquite a while, Kazaam. You're one of the few who have managed to piss me off enough for me to send out my final sweeper early. 'cause when that thing appears, **** dies. :)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
My Round 3 picks (haha, even though I have no idea how many of you battle, I'll gamble a little. Feel free to prove me wrong with a bagel! (6-0)).

Soulinferno
Law07
Richard Steel
Ichida
Samson
Burzes
Shadowdragon154
aragornbird
Karsen
Cakekun
fabio875

Ichaste Pekoni
xXscytherXx
Kurogane

Heh, like I said folks, gambling, no idea how many of you battle. Anyway, does anyone know how to do that little thing that crosses out your words? Otherwise, the losers in my picks are just in italics, which doesn't look at good =P.

Ooka

Years
Heh, like I said folks, gambling, no idea how many of you battle. Anyway, does anyone know how to do that little thing that crosses out your words? Otherwise, the losers in my picks are just in italics, which doesn't look at good =P.

Just use [ S] and [/ S] tags.(remove the space before each S)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Soulinferno
Law07
Richard Steel
Ichida
Samson
Burzes
Shadowdragon154
aragornbird
Karsen
Cakekun
fabio875
Ichaste Pekoni
xXscytherXx
Kurogane

Neat! Picks updated then! Hah. And xXxValoxxx or whatever amount of x's is it, lol, I only chose fabio in your match (to be honest) because you changed your name from whatever was on the main page and I didn't feel like looking for the complicated correct usage. Plus again, gambling! Totally random! There's no logic to picking Pokemon battle winners, unless your aragorn or Richard who have the results to back it up.

And what do you mean I didn't make many good picks? I'm 2-2 at the moment. You can say that when/if Scyther/Cake/Ichaste lose and it topples out of my favor.

Ooka

Years
Soulinferno
Law07
Richard Steel
Ichida
Samson
Burzes
Shadowdragon154
aragornbird
Karsen
Cakekun
fabio875
Ichaste Pekoni
xXscytherXx
Kurogane

You can't put in battles that have already happened, it kinda defeats the purpose.

Back