• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Take into account that Wichu has already mapped, evented and scripted almost everything necessary for a demo, so trying to start the game in a new direction would not only mean remapping, but changing quite a bit of the game around itself.

Last edited:

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
Years
Hey here's my ideas for new moves

Pitch Black
Category: --
Type: Dark
Accuracy: 100
Attack: --
PP: 5
Effect: Increases the power of dark type moves for 5 turns

Steam Whip
Category: Special
Type: Water
Accuracy:100
Attack: 60
PP:20
Effect: Might burn the foe (30% chance)

Spirit Fire
Category: Special
Type: Ghost
Accuracy: 95
Attack: 90
PP:10
Effect: High critical hit ratio

Toxic Rain
Category: --
Type: Poison
Accuracy: 85
Attack: --
PP:10
Effect: Badly poisons all pokemon in battle (excluding poisons [duh] and metals)

Well that's it hope you like em. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, your game looks great, keep it up.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
hey wichu, do you think you could post the stats or maybe even movsets of the starters? ya know, just so we could get an idea of what we are looking at

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
okay... I redid some.

Dialga: Time Tripper.

Does not have to recherge after using roar of time, hyper beam, etc. but Speed is greatly decreased
-----------------------------------------
Giratina (altered form): Distortion Aura.

50% chance of switching opponent's attack and sp. attack stats when attacked.
------------------------------------------
Palkia: Spacial Warp

Lowers opponent's speed and accuracy.
-------------------------------------------
Zapdos: Thunderstorm

creates the weather of the same name (increases the power of electric type moves)
--------------------------------------------
Flygon (It has a bad ability): Desert Spirit

Doubles attack in a sandstorm.
Giratina (origin form): Distortion shield

When not very effective moves are used, 1/4 of the foe's hp is done back to the foe..
Salamence: Flaming claws

20% chance of burning the foe with physical attacks
Porygon-Z: Viral Corruption

When the opponent uses a stat altering move, the opponent is badly poisoned.

That is all. I hope you like them.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Take into account that Wichu has already mapped, evented and scripted almost everything necessary for a demo, so trying to start the game in a new direction would not only mean remapping, but changing quite a bit of the game around itself.

It was just a suggestion, also, it's just matter of changing some connections... bah, don't mind me.

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
I thought about a Dark/Grass pokemon like an evil hollowed tree and his common appearance would be near an abandoned town or a dead forest with lots of fog and ghost/dark pokemon. Maybe even a cemetery or something XD This theme just came up in my mind that Wichu could exploit if he/she wanted.

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2010
hmmm

Final Finish - Physical
Power:
Acc: 90
Type: Fighting
PP: 5
Effect:The user slams into opponent with full force leaving the opponent 1 HP and knocking out the user

Fighting/Flying type Pokemon might be nice

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Considering alot of people are posting moves i thought i would give it ago

Only usable by pokemon with sword like qualities like Gallade, scyther etc.

Omnislash - Physical
Power - 90
Acc - 90
Type - Depending on user, E.g Gallade = Psychic, Scyther = Bug etc.
PP - 20
Effect - May Cause Foe to be Burned or Paralysed or Confused or Poisoned or Sleep Etc, (Depending on type of the user)
Description - User Slashes Foe Extremely Fast Multiple Times.

Hope you like it.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
It astounds me to this date how many silly questions get asked that could be answered by simply reading... :)

Have to agree with you on that. In the first posts Wichu told us more than he needed to. Anyways the game's still looking exceptionally good, I'm one of the many that can't wait 'till the game comes out...hope it does soon.

Acctually it's been a while since I've seen any critics or comments on the acctual game, most of the recent posts are with people implementing their own ideas into the game.
Screenshot303.png

In your battle scene the only thing that is a bit confusing (for me at least) is the percentage right next to the level. For my taste its a bit too close to the level so it could be mistaken for 1189%, that's what I though when I first saw it. Also what happens when the level reaches a 3 digit number. As for other screenshots they look marvelous. The only thing that kinda bothers me is the normal FR/LG style cut tree. It's colour doesn't fit with the colour scheme of the rest of your tiles so you should change that.
Screenshot305.png

In this screenshot the text of the attack description is cut off. Does that mean that the text scrolls from right to left or is it just a bug?

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
I'm going to ask this even if it is kind of ignorant what music file format do you need?
Edit: oh yeah RPGMXP can handle MP3s, cool. If you want I'll make some music for you just PM me if you need any or if you need a sample.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back