• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Dark Energy - Beta 5 Released

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Is this hack available for live play?
You can try out beta 4 in Vizzed if you don't want to download the patch file , or use google to find a straight rom file. I don't know any other places that would host the hack for playing though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Hello, thanks for your answer, and thanks for this rom HACK ^^".

For the sidequest about Leafon and Glaceon, is this sidequest included already of its foresaw for an new update?
Also is the exp share available on game if yes, can you give me an evidence or the place where to get it?

miksy91

Years
Hello, thanks for your answer, and thanks for this rom HACK ^^".

For the sidequest about Leafon and Glaceon, is this sidequest included already of its foresaw for an new update?
Also is the exp share available on game if yes, can you give me an evidence or the place where to get it?

The sidequest is already there. You have probably already run into it but probably didn't notice it because you'll have to do something to "unlock" it.

Sure, you can get exp. share, but you'll have to play quite far before getting it. There is a place called Grand Tower which is quite similar to indigo plateau / battle tower from original GSC. I made it for fun, it really has no better purpose than that. Anyway, you can obtain exp. share by battling a trainer called Sage Blue and beating him. He's the third opponent in Grand Tower.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
You can try out beta 4 in Vizzed if you don't want to download the patch file , or use google to find a straight rom file. I don't know any other places that would host the hack for playing though.

Ya, that's what I was referring to but was afaird I'd get in trouble for mentioning the site. It's against Pokecommunity's rules to mention Rom sites. And I've gotten warnings before from just talking about them, like you're doing now.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
I just watched your latest update at youtube about that super raticate. Can't wait to see some updates to 4.1 :) Splendid Super Onix. But why does the damage of Super Fang gets weaker and weaker? BTW. Nice work Miksy91 :) I'm looking forward to play a complete version of your masterpiece :)

miksy91

Years
Ya, that's what I was referring to but was afaird I'd get in trouble for mentioning the site. It's against Pokecommunity's rules to mention Rom sites. And I've gotten warnings before from just talking about them, like you're doing now.
Linking to straight rom files is okay in some other hacking sites, and it's not like Gamefreak would sue me (or the community) of me sharing a link to a rom file of a game that was made in year 2000 and not being sold anywhere. Well, maybe it is but won't give them any significant profit at least.

But I never intended to post a link to the rom file either, so I didn't.
Then again, I don't think that sharing rom files of hacks of newer games such as Black or White would be such great idea, so having a straight rule that "no linking to roms" is fair enough, at least, it should be totally self-explanotary to everyone.

I just watched your latest update at youtube about that super raticate. Can't wait to see some updates to 4.1 :) Splendid Super Onix. But why does the damage of Super Fang gets weaker and weaker? BTW. Nice work Miksy91 :) I'm looking forward to play a complete version of your masterpiece :)
I haven't really done anything since that small update I made a video of...

That's how Super Fang works actually. The damage it does is [HP of your pokemon / 2] + [HP of your pokemon % 2] (so it eventually defeats you when you have 1 HP left).

But yeah... so far, I have nothing else to share since I've had programming studies, and haven't had interest to continue rom hacking on my free time. But maybe I'll come back to this soon. Dunno though.

Reactions: Raj

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
and haven't had interest to continue rom hacking on my free time. But maybe I'll come back to this soon. Dunno though.

m3pCqyw.png

What would we do without you.

miksy91

Years
m3pCqyw.png

What would we do without you.
can't tell whether you wanted me to like this post or not?

But I have just been busy with life in general and there are other things more important than hacking anyway :) But when I have time and will to continue this, I will. That's not how it is right now though.

The Players in battle sprite looks nice!

This is a very good hack! Thanks for making it!
Thank you for playing it!

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
can't tell whether you wanted me to like this post or not?

But I have just been busy with life in general and there are other things more important than hacking anyway :) But when I have time and will to continue this, I will. That's not how it is right now though.
Aw that's just life, happens. And about that pic, I just get bored on the internet, don't worry about it.

miksy91

Years
Aw that's just life, happens.
Yeah, that's life. Currently, there are other interests that take most of my free time (along with studies) so therefore, no progress has been made.

And about that pic, I just get bored on the internet, don't worry about it.
Of course not - I had a feeling that was a joke anyway, but when you don't know the person in general, it's hard to say :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Hey Miksy!

Awesome game you made.

Now I got a question! I caught Super Onix just now, and he was SHINY! Did I just get incredibly lucky??

And what's with the guy in the trade center wanting he wants a super onix, but not taking it? Really weird.

+ Where do I use keys on ? The basement isn't the correct place for the one I have and I got no idea where there are other doors locked.

miksy91

Years
Hey Miksy!

Awesome game you made.
Thank you :)
Now I got a question! I caught Super Onix just now, and he was SHINY! Did I just get incredibly lucky??
You really were incredibly lucky. Only around 1/100 encountered pokemon are shiny (unless they're shiny be default which Super Onix isn't).
And what's with the guy in the trade center wanting he wants a super onix, but not taking it? Really weird.
That was a bad idea from me in the first place. I made a change to that and uploaded a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcDzWcE4qw) of it to Youtube in late december actually. Not that this new script would be accessable yet since I haven't updated the release since beta 4.0 was released last summer.
+ Where do I use keys on ? The basement isn't the correct place for the one I have and I got no idea where there are other doors locked.
There are a couple of areas. I'd imagine you having the key to the locked house in Western Lake at least.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Thank you

You really were incredibly lucky. Only around 1/100 encountered pokemon are shiny (unless they're shiny be default which Super Onix isn't).

That was a bad idea from me in the first place. I made a change to that and uploaded a video of it to Youtube in late december actually. Not that this new script would be accessable yet since I haven't updated the release since beta 4.0 was released last summer.

There are a couple of areas. I'd imagine you having the key to the locked house in Western Lake at least.

Cool hehe. Is there any way to evolve him or any other pokémon when trading is necessary?

And I'll check that house asap! Thanks for the info.

Very nice hack, I love it.

Haha I couldn't respond because my post count is too low to quote the link you posted

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
I don't know if this has been answered yet or not, but I'm in east suden and I can only go to granaldo city. Any ideas on how to get past the guard that lets me go east? Also, I have a key, but it doesn't go to the basement in west suden. Anybody know where it goes?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
I don't know if this has been answered yet or not, but I'm in east suden and I can only go to granaldo city. Any ideas on how to get past the guard that lets me go east? Also, I have a key, but it doesn't go to the basement in west suden. Anybody know where it goes?

If you'd go up the posts, you'd see Misky told me that there is a locked house in Western lake, and the key does fit there.

And I assume you ment to say you were in west suden? To get to east, you gotta go to the fortune teller lady.

Back