• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Only thing you win at in life is being beneath me. >:]
I'll have to speak the truth & say I'm legitimately on top. I only let you have the lead temporarily for selfish reasons >:)
the engrish is strong with this one
At least I'm not afraid to change things up B)
I think Dipu's winning guys. Sorry Sector.
You're a terribad traitor cheerleader >:( Where did my support go? smh
Probably some time ago. I still use Skype, but not a whole ton. I've just been busy with life and stuff :c

Exams are coming up though so it gives me a few days to breathe and study at home without school and whatnot interfering.
Good luck on your exams :D

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Good game, Dakota! We shall continue our rivalry another day!

As for me, had a long couple of days with the move back home & staying at my lesbian friends' house with my best friend. Crazy few nights! Good night everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Only thing you win at in life is being beneath me. >:]

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpg

I agree with Dipu 100%, js. :D

Alright then. Night, Hector.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Who the hell is so shallow to end and restart a relationship to avoid gift-giving for their partner? I can't imagine the level of depth that relationship has.

Actually a majority of break ups happen during the holiday season. I think some of the factors include, but are not limited to, one (or both) of the people in the relationship not wanting to buy presents for the other, the stress of the season, and the fact that some people are really unhappy during that part of the year.

I remember my brother's girlfriend dumped him right before his birthday, and then they got back together a week after, once his birthday had passed.
Coincidence.gif

Actually, it's funny you mention that, a guy I barely know asks me out of the blue to pick up an iPod touch he's arranged for his girlfriend because I'll be in the area it's being sold. So I pick it up in MAY and he gets it in like.... JULY. Yes, big gap, I know. Then the next time I see him is the end of September and I say "Did the iPod work ok yeah?" and he says...

"Oh it did, thanks. It doesn't matter anyway cause she broke up with me a week after getting it". Yeah. She sounds like a major assbutt anyway.

In other news, my 2014 is off to an awesomely boring start. I don't start back to college till the 28th this month, so I'm playing video games and computering the entire time. I've finished Sly 2 100% and Jak 3 and I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and the Bravely Default Demo (also nearly finished) and I got the Lord of the Rings collection and still haven't even started reading them because I haven't finished reading A Dance With Dragons because I get so sidetracked by games and internet. blah me......

Years
I haven't picked up my copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf as of late, that was until Wednesday or so.. but that's just either me swapping between playing that or playing Pokémon Y.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I as thinking of getting New Leaf...but I put it off to the point where my enthusiasm for it has died. XD; Pokemon Y has become no fun for me anymore.

/patiently waits for RSE remakes. ;]

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Grown pretty tired of Pokémon Y as well, haha. As for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I don't have it yet. If I remember to, I'll buy it next time I'm out to GameStop. :p

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Pokemon is lyfe.
Gosh Jesse, you're so sad.
<3

I'd like to think the DCC regulars are somewhat close, haha.

We're so close that if one person starts giggling the rest of us vibrate for hours.

Yeah, PC DCC regulars are like a little family.

A vibrating family.

Actually, it's funny you mention that, a guy I barely know asks me out of the blue to pick up an iPod touch he's arranged for his girlfriend because I'll be in the area it's being sold. So I pick it up in MAY and he gets it in like.... JULY. Yes, big gap, I know. Then the next time I see him is the end of September and I say "Did the iPod work ok yeah?" and he says...

"Oh it did, thanks. It doesn't matter anyway cause she broke up with me a week after getting it". Yeah. She sounds like a major assbutt anyway.

In other news, my 2014 is off to an awesomely boring start. I don't start back to college till the 28th this month, so I'm playing video games and computering the entire time. I've finished Sly 2 100% and Jak 3 and I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and the Bravely Default Demo (also nearly finished) and I got the Lord of the Rings collection and still haven't even started reading them because I haven't finished reading A Dance With Dragons because I get so sidetracked by games and internet. blah me......

That girl does sound like a major assbutt.
Out of interest do you watch Supernatural? Hey Assbutt.

Guys guys, you've all been so confrontational recently what gives?
Remember when we used to hold hands and sing songs?
Remember?
;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back