• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle UI

KurisuSan

Lord of Reality
Years
Hello all, been working on the battle UI as of late and have updated them. Was trying to change the shape of the first part of the HP/EXP bars and was trying to reposition them. I did a little search and found this thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369169

I tried to follow the directions and found lines 692-711 and on 693/694

Spoiler:

I tried to follow what was said and add "=#" after them both and when I go into the game to test it I get

Spoiler:

I added the same values as he did so I could fiddle with them as needed. Any additional information as to where I can find the location of moving the bars would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hello all, been working on the battle UI as of late and have updated them. Was trying to change the shape of the first part of the HP/EXP bars and was trying to reposition them. I did a little search and found this thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369169

I tried to follow the directions and found lines 692-711 and on 693/694

Spoiler:

I tried to follow what was said and add "=#" after them both and when I go into the game to test it I get

Spoiler:

I added the same values as he did so I could fiddle with them as needed. Any additional information as to where I can find the location of moving the bars would be great.

cbe09921a9834caca5b26879b1f7fbad.png

this is were you will find
X , Y Positions to change

KurisuSan

Lord of Reality
Years
Thanks for clearing that up, weird doing CRTL+F didn't even bring me to that line... It took me straight to line 693...

Also is there anyway to make the HP/EXP bars underneath the UI? I want to make the bars on the UI graphic transparent to give the illusion of a different bar shape.

Thanks for your help again Zeak...

Oh man I can already feel Maruno shaking his head at me yet again ;-;

EDIT: omg just realized I was in the wrong script ugh my brain was too fried when I was trying to do this >.<

Last edited:
Back