• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜ CHECKMATE : redux (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Glad to hear, everybody :) Let's hope Lt Col and Retro are here too.

Now I can't really urge you to post quickly with a clear conscience xD So take your time and post when you feel like it. This RP goes at the pace that its players feel comfortable with.

But yeah, we do all end up in the same place when the character on screen jumps through the portal. Your real self becomes the person on the screen and vice versa so you are now inside the game. Character interaction, here we come!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Im here!!!

I will post whenever I don't have a metric ton of homework. I have exams next week so that might not be until friday :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
"I am alive and will post on Thursday or something."

That is what I was told to say.

I'm here and I'm glad you're back! I'll probably post within the next few days, as school is nearly over for me so things have been winding down.

Juuuust reminding you to not forget to post ^^

Seriously, the only things you have to include in your next post is your house appearing next to Adrian's and the KERNELSPRITE dividing into one SPRITE and two KERNELS (disappearing off the planet as soon as they can, one black and one white. It's actually important). I can take it from there, if you don't feel like writing an essay xD

All the stuff with the menu and stuff that Adrian investigated can always be found out later.

Putting here what was previously instructions in the IC:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I forgot to check back here like I said I would.

I'll start working on my post now!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nice! As always, I'm eagerly awaiting your posts. Just as Adrian is eagerly - or maybe nervously - awaiting the arrival of the rest of the players.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Unfortunately I havent had the chance to write a post yet, and probably wont this weekend (i am booked)

Next week is the last week before exams too so Ill wager that my teachers give me many hours of homework a night.Generally i just wouldnt do it but its actually for a grade now. stupid lousy south carolina and their trying to start enforcing education.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Awesome! I'm posting next :D

Pictures, jiggly? That's so cool, can't wait to see them!

And don't worry, Lt Col, we do want you to get a grade, so work as hard as you can for that :)

@ everyone, post what your character would rather do in the situation. Don't feel too tied to my instructions or Adrian's actions :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
If you guys want, you are allowed to write about your sprite merging with the existing sprites. Make them have at least one little feature from each of the prototypings. It'll probably get pretty difficult once all 6 are in xD

As long as the sprites merge, you don't have to wait for everyone to enter the medium before you post again - a little chitchat and introductions are only easier if there are fewer at a time, I'd believe.

@ lt col, I had no problem with the post, quite the other way around :)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay then!

The sprite can just have a bulter tux on, or something from Reginaldsprite. I only did one prototyping because It would really be a cluster if we had catface and bunny face and liams sisters face all together

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh dear, Vinnie's first impression of Adrian wasn't the best one, was it? xD Fun times!

Let's wait for Raikiri or Retro to post, mayhaps. And Limanya and Psycho, of course.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
vinnie is jelly of adrians swag thats all

he'll get over it eventually

and plus vinnie is totally defensive when it comes to women, which is why i made him a bard. Speaking of that type thing, I think its time for OOC questions. Yeah~

Why did you pick your class?

because Vinnie is chivilrous, and the defending bard class just struck me as a gentlemanly role

How did you come up with your character's name?

Valentine for being a loverboy, and I needed a french males name, so I picked Vinnie. It flows nicely, I think. Plus the initials V.V. are just cool

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
How did you come up with your character's name?

I like names that start with A :D I was about to name him Alexander but then changed my mind when Adrian popped up somehow. It fit better. And the last name is just something similar to Smith, his class name ^^ So he literally is Adrian Smith lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I guess it would be fitting if Retro posted now, otherwise I'll move the story on ^^

You others can of course post as well! Especially Psycho and Limanya ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Not really a fan of triple posting, but I'm an attention seeker in this now O.o

Limanya and Psycho, are you still in?

As for the other players, you may still post :) I can move the story on but I just thought we'd let them talk a bit to each other first, or everything will be so confusing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay, in a week max, I will be advancing the story, so post and get to know each other until then. It'll help.

If Limanya and Psycho don't post before we reach a certain point in the story, they will unfortunately not be able to participate until the next Act. It'll likely become clear soon enough what point that is. I can tell you it involves another portal.

Back