• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Video Game Characters Do You Share a Birthday With?

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Which it comes to video game characters, some video game series list the day and month of the characters birth. This is quite interesting to share a birthday with a video game character. So this brings me to the question of this thread. Be sure to list which game the character is from.

Since my birthday is April 19th, I share a birthday with the following characters:
Kana from Fire Emblem Fates
Booker DeWitt from Bioshock Infinite

pkmin3033

Cortana began service on my birthday, or will 533 years from now. Does that count? Beyond that, I can't find anything. Kinda vexing, as I don't even like Halo...

Years
The only VG character I can think of that shares my birthday is Gerome from Fire Emblem Awakening. Not a child unit I particularly cared for, and he looks like some kinda Nightwing wannabe. :p

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Quick Google search didn't turn up anything really

Do any VG characters have a Sept 5th birthday?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
...does sharing my birthday with kim kardashian of the iphone kim k game count

Back