• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
First custom sprites

I within the past month started experimenting with spriting, here's a few random things I've made this week. (the godzilla one was just some random thing I drew up in paint when i was bored one day and decided to sprite it for the hell of it). My shading skills need work though. the Miror B one definitely needs some work. Im trying to figure out what kind of details I can add (that will look good) to finish his costume. Incredible Hulk for kicks, although it doesnt really look too much like the hulk

Atomic Reactor

Thats reptar! :D

the outline on miror b needs work.
its to light.
the head on hulk is the only thing that bothers me.

jdogpwnz

Pokemon Elite Journey
Years
CHAREDRAT

dwoubc.png

Rate or hate
?

Rob-120

~Revived~
Years
(# 1 post lol)

But on the serious side...it doesn't really look good...make shure when you splice the attached things match and next time... plz shade your sprite...with out shading a sprite looks really retarded and sucky...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Sprite showcase threads require at least 4 examples of work. If you have less than that, you are to post it in the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread. Read the rules.

merged

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Any sort of discussion about pixel art related topics should go in the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread.

merged

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
RANDOM FAN SONIC CHARACTERS

As the title says, here is a thread where you can post One big sprite of your fan-made Sonic characters. You can make them big and completely fan made or recolour or remake them to your personal liking. Here is my personal fav Sonic character, Terrac:

Tarrac.jpg

I may have given him too long hair and all around too much, but I still like him. May update. May not. Hope you reply, bye!

Years
I've remade my back-sprite of the manga character Emerald.
I just need to know if it's any good.

Any critism would be appreciated.
Does it need a lighter colour on his hair or no ?

Rob-120

~Revived~
Years
YAH! GO SONIC! I LOVE SONIC! WEEEEEE! *runs around in circle then calms down*
It looks really nice ^^ Keep up the good work!

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
its prety good and since the shoulders have already been noticed i just wanted to say they make him look kinda muscular

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
nice ash sprites man no one can ever forget the old ash is the best

yeah you guys are too good at making sprites lol thats the only part on my game im making that makes it look bad

Last edited by a moderator:

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
As the title says, here is a thread where you can post One big sprite of your fan-made Sonic characters. You can make them big and completely fan made or recolour or remake them to your personal liking. Here is my personal fav Sonic character, Terrac:

Tarrac.jpg

I may have given him too long hair and all around too much, but I still like him. May update. May not. Hope you reply, bye!

First: it looks okay
Second: try to save it as *.png
Third: You know you have to post 4 examples, so why didn't you?

Anyway, good luck

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
oh boy, Rob found ya... your best bet is too change your name and move far FAR away or else your never gonna hear the end of Rob's endless Sonic chatter!

I'm just kidding ^_^

I was gonna chew ya out about saving it as a jpeg (thats what it looks like) then i was thinking to myself how there's only one picture displayed in here so it's empty, but Liquid R up there beat me too it...

...Anyhoo, i actually think it looks very nicely done. Lets see some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back