• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
well i gave the game back to my friend and now im back on squirte. oh and ill try to post a pic of my shiny sceptile and what ever happened to skinnygreenman...? can anyone tell me? thx:D

Last edited:

Aquathan

Shiny's Hunter
Years
It'll be good having a picture of all the shinys here, especially for the one who created this topic, he has got so many of them!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Aquathan, and Ai Haibara you are both welcome here at the SHC. Kool dude, what do you know about SGM?? He was gone long before you joined. But anyway... we have no idea where he went to. I've been looking around Pattern Bush for any shiny bug types in my FireRed version. I'm hoping for a shiny Spinark, but I'd be happy with anything. I haven't given up on Sudowoodo in Emerald yet either. I'm glad to see that this thread is active with new members. For a while we were a bit dead.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
So,hunting for a Shiny Electrike now again! ^_^

Not a shiny one yet...But at this rate,when I get one,the IVs will be really good thanks to the really good IVed female babies that are born sometimes...

ATM they?re all born with these attacks:

Thunder Wave
Crunch
Return
Thief

Italics is just to say it?s an Egg Move and Bold for Tms that are also passed on from the Mightyena dad. ^_________________^

Very good babies yesh?In case I get to the ULTIMATE level of boredom,I?ll EV train one of these while Shiny Hunting! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Can someone give me the link to the SHC card request thread?
And ryan,I?m not sure I can post,I don?t remember you saying you allowed me into the club... ^_^;;;
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit:Not shiny,but look at the IVs!

Hp-29
Atk-27
Def-17
Sp.Atk-13
Sp.Def-23
Spd-30

Why?Why must that Sp.Atk IV be so low......... ;_;
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The Shiny Elecrike I hope I?ll get will be REALLY good IV wise at this rate... ^_^

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
no luck on larvitar i might try egg hatching but they take ages to hatch
as soon as i get stuff sorted on paint and stuff i might start makeing trainer cards and banners etc.

my shines so far
(note all of them where taken from me in a bet battle thing but i won everyone of them back and and the kid who i beat shiney celibi but he cheated for that so it dont count)

mewtwo
charizard
feraligatr
sceptile
houndoom
yes thats all of them my brother has a shiney dusclops he said he wants my houndoom think i should trade him

kool dude

Years
hey im wondering if i can revive the pokedex...and how do u put pics in your sig?And good luck all of you on your pokemon.No luck on mine with 20 hours of egg hatching :dead:

sry about how disorganized this post is :nervous:

Years
Hi-ho! Just dropping by to keep my activity up. One more Surskit taking it to twelve total (since Shroomish; I didn't count the Surskits I ran into while 'training' Jolteon... ;_; ). If I'm to do any insane midnight shiny hunting sessions, It'll have to be Friday night (gawd, I'm a nerd... >_<) since I have early-morning classes every weekday. (Morning 95s are are a sardine experience, so no hunting then. u.u)

I'm glad to see the activity's picking up here! :classic:

Runasutaru said:
MWAHAHAHAHA!Yes.Metal Mario,everyone wants your shinies! XD
See, ryan? I told you! ('nite's not a big deal; just don't pop in with a shiny Pory or Seviper... ⌐,⌐ )

Note:Metal Mario,I got a 9.15,0 crashes at the Cycling Road in my Sapphire,go check my post at the Cycling Road Record Thread at SPPF for what I?m talking about... ^_^;;;
I don't believe you. (Or your game's just buggy/you cheated.) (Or *ghasp* mine's buggy. I also get 9.16 on emulators (also 9.18 at times, but I can blame this on the input emulation), so I don't think this is the case.)

kool dude

Years
ahh, i was looking forward to metalmario posting, but i still havent gotten permission to keep track of the pokedex.sooooooooooo,can I :nervous: ?

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
Years
Ryan, I got a shiny Sudowoodo in Ememerald, but I tried to get it into the red and in fainted. I yanked the cart out and chucked it.....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM! That would be so frusterating... I threw my gamepack when a shiny Ryhorn ran away from me. Kool dude, where would you keep the list updated?? This club will keep passing onto more and more pages, and when it does your first posted page will be near impossible to find. I'd help you keep an updated list somewhere external to PC that we could have links to. Or something like that... If you want to talk about it, PM me. We should redo the list and not count any of the posts by people who only posted a few times and were never really involved in the hunt, but rather just came to tell us that they had a shiny.

kool dude

Years
yes, i did that too. i did that the other day with the charizard thing when i was playing my friends game...ryan, i ment i would copy skg's list and post it and keep up to date once i get the shiny pokemon that everyone caught... just a thought though, if u don't want me to, thats fine. just a suggestion.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Hi-ho! Just dropping by to keep my activity up. One more Surskit taking it to twelve total (since Shroomish; I didn't count the Surskits I ran into while 'training' Jolteon... ;_; ). If I'm to do any insane midnight shiny hunting sessions, It'll have to be Friday night (gawd, I'm a nerd... >_<) since I have early-morning classes every weekday. (Morning 95s are are a sardine experience, so no hunting then. u.u)

Now for my own words. Hey all, no shinies, havent played teh pogeys in a while. I guess Ill get addicted all over again when D and P come out. Hows your collection going Ryan? ;D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
My collection is a failure... I'm not fit to run this club. Thanks for reminding me... *Cries in the corner* But I keep hutning... even though my luck is about as bad as my singing ability...

Years
GWAR!! I'll sue for interlectual property violation!!one (or kill you with my soon-to-be L100 spore/swipe slave breloom)

(surskit #13 BTW)

Back