• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
Wait! This might be what Corna needs! Maybe the excess heat will excite everyone's brain cells into activity! Instead of being dormant like they have been!

Then again, I could be wrong... XD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wait! This might be what Corna needs! Maybe the excess heat will excite everyone's brain cells into activity! Instead of being dormant like they have been!

Then again, I could be wrong... XD

I'm thinking that their skulls will become ovens in this sort of heat - which also solves the problem... in a more morbid way though.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
I'm thinking that their skulls will become ovens in this sort of heat - which also solves the problem... in a more morbid way though.

I like your solution better.

And I really have been in Corna too long. I just thought that maybe the increased solar activity caused by Kaosune would excite the Earth's magnetic field, thus powering up Electric Pokémon... D:

Yuoaman

Years

And I really have been in Corna too long. I just thought that maybe the increased solar activity caused by Kaosune would excite the Earth's magnetic field, thus powering up Electric Pokémon... D:

But that would require some sort of solar-powered electromagnet... which I doubt Band Ambar has the resources to build.

Also, update:

UPDATE 48
Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
So... many... pictures...

The un-forbidden "fordibben" rooms is made of dimensional holes. Big deal...

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
OHMYGOD. CAPTUREKAOSUNE. CAPTURE THE DAMN CHAOS GOD OF ELECTRIC-EMPOWERING SUN-EXPANSION.

It looks not as grotesque as the other Baromon from the OW Sprite.
(I mean, seriously Baro. Did you make Kaosune that pants-crapping too?)

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
I HAVE A CANE!!! I AM IMMORTAL NOW:badsmile:!!!!!!!!1111111!
In the next update catch kaosune...you can use it to destroy Corna. Totally.

tecnically when sun powers-up, Earth's magnetic field will be wiped out and all the eletronic device on earth will explode. Amber didn't get this right, did her?

Or maybe they want to power up electrode's explosion to win double-battle easly? Oh god, they are explosion+protect spammer!!:shocked: RUN, RUN NOW!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Actually the original explanation (non-canon in the original pokemon universe, though) was implying the electric pokemon work with solar power

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Actually the original explanation (non-canon in the original pokemon universe, though) was implying the electric pokemon work with solar power

You know what? That's what I thought when I first read this LP :\

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I don't want to imagine where all the Cornian Pokemon are keeping their solar panels... D:

Their cells, pretty much like grass type pokemon with chlorophyll?

Hmm, I should have made a grass type team (the point was that I couldn't do much editions so I wanted/had to keep the sunshine effect)

Yuoaman

Years
Their cells, pretty much like grass type pokemon with chlorophyll?

Hmm, I should have made a grass type team (the point was that I couldn't do much editions so I wanted/had to keep the sunshine effect)

...okay?

And it's not so much that there goal is silly it's that the means to achieving that goal is utterly ridiculous. And what's worse is that over time they start becoming more elaborate and ridiculous. First they were going to use a Ghost Scope/IR thing to do it, then they were using a freaking volcano... They then decided the most logical step was to awaken and Eldritch Abomination, I don't even know anymore...

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
Apparently, when Cornians are remorseful, their speech centers give out and they can no longer speak in full sentences.

Yes, remorse also causes the IQ of Cornians to drop dramatically.

Or that's how it seems to me. Personally, I didn't know that their IQ could go any lower, but meh.

Back