• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Elemental Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Well, tell me first...where would the Mudkip go? Gen IV or Gen V? 'Cause you have Gen IV. So I could just give the Mudkip in Gen IV and I'll receive the Wynaut in Gen V. Simple.

I'll trade you the Wynaut in Gen V first and then you'll trade me the Mudkip in Gen IV
For Gen V use my Black FC and Gen IV use my SoulSilver FC.
I'll add your HeartGold and Black 2 to my Pal Pad.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I need a latias for my black2 what do you want for it
Any Shiny/Event (that I don't have) Pokemon that you can throw at me. I don't have specific requirements, excluding Meloetta. (yep, I want that, but only Japanese, South Korean and Taiwanese people have gotten it.)

Years
i dont have event or many shiny but would you trade a dwf for your dwf goldeen i can send a list of all the dwf i have and tho im looking for( it a long list)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
i dont have event or many shiny but would you trade a dwf for your dwf goldeen i can send a list of all the dwf i have and tho im looking for( it a long list)
For DWFs, sure. I'll breed one for myself, then you can get the one that was used to breed.
Just tell me the ones that you have...that I don't have.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey Rainy, I'm interested in your DW female Boldore and your DW event Jolteon. CMT and see if there's any DW females there that you might like :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
So...I have started a giveaway in commemoration of yesterday's date: 12.12.12.
I'm offering three special stuffs, they aren't flawless or anything, but they are shiny.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
If you have any left, i'm interested in a swinub. Shiny or not it doesn't bother me. Shiny would be nice but i don't have a lot to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back